MadonnaNation.com Forums
spotlight

Madonna Instagram Thread

Madonna living life to the fullest and not giving a fuck about what close minded people who live in a bubble and see everything with rose colored glasses think about her. All the lessers who trashed her will have a crappy year and Mambo will make sure our wigs fly all the way to Mars

Im so glad she’s a having a great time and resting on her laurels. God knows she deserves it. Happy to see Madonna happy! And looking stunning while at it!!

1 hour ago, Toni said:

Close, but not it.

E259920C-8896-46E8-A035-883057DBD045.jpeg

she's wearing same dress from her Oscar 2017 party in LA

is that Tina Turner in Lourdes' pit..?

1 hour ago, Rebel Saviour said:

She looks sooooo good!:inlove: Happy new year everyone!

Happy new year @Rebel Saviour:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: she looks divine 

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Thx.  Pedro she looks great. Thx for posting, I need to follow these acccccounts

Fuck, M looks amazing. :inlove:

she looks so beautiful and happy :inlove:

She looks gorgeous, happy and definitely in a creative space

2018 will be amazing

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Love, love, love, love Madonna's pic with Lola. 

It's her biggest FUCK YOU possible and it was with a clear intention. Very, very clear. 

Fuck you, all stupid and narrow people. 

+1

1 hour ago, Marco said:

Madonna living life to the fullest and not giving a fuck about what close minded people who live in a bubble and see everything with rose colored glasses think about her. All the lessers who trashed her will have a crappy year and Mambo will make sure our wigs fly all the way to Mars

Fuck fuck fuck yeahhhh.

2 hours ago, jusdoid said:

she's wearing same dress from her Oscar 2017 party in LA

Yea, close too. Hard to say if it’s the same. I’d imagine she’s every variation of the dress, plus many of the actual dress.

Very well spotted btw!

D1BB2B0A-8D29-47C5-A882-FCA4B2043062.jpeg

She really spread her life plan with the song Nobody Knows Me. 

From then on, she's done whatever she wanted and didn't give a fuck about anything: younger boyfriends, face procedures, clothes, hair on armpits, more or less weight, songs, performances, etc, etc, etc, etc. 

That's one of her ultimate messages. Along with "rise your voice and be heard" and "keep on doing, don't let others live your dreams", there's the "be free, don't mind the others", which i love.

I spent my New Year Eve at home. I don't like parties those days, I don't want anybody, just my husband near me. And there was a little voice in my head that told me that I was doing wrong, that I should be living life, celebrating, whatever.And I told myself "I will do whatever the fuck I want, no matter what society wants from me". 

11 minutes ago, karbatal said:

She really spread her life plan with the song Nobody Knows Me. 

From then on, she's done whatever she wanted and didn't give a fuck about anything: younger boyfriends, face procedures, clothes, hair on armpits, more or less weight, songs, performances, etc, etc, etc, etc. 

That's one of her ultimate messages. Along with "rise your voice and be heard" and "keep on doing, don't let others live your dreams", there's the "be free, don't mind the others", which i love.

I spent my New Year Eve at home. I don't like parties those days, I don't want anybody, just my husband near me. And there was a little voice in my head that told me that I was doing wrong, that I should be living life, celebrating, whatever.And I told myself "I will do whatever the fuck I want, no matter what society wants from me". 

I want a marriage like that as well 😢

Just now, Marco said:

I want a marriage like that as well 😢

Oh, hahahaha. If it is a hubbie to stay home and watch telly, I'm sure there have to be many people out there! I mean, we didn't do anything special :lol:

9 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

Maybe Mercy. 

Hmmm. I'm not so sure remember in the people magazine she said she doesn't allow them to have phones? Unless they steal Madonna's lol

If Madonna lurks here she needs to pop her head in, acknowledge my existence and my life will be made. Lol

7 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Oh, hahahaha. If it is a hubbie to stay home and watch telly, I'm sure there have to be many people out there! I mean, we didn't do anything special :lol:

You didn’t make sure it was the Best Night to give him really good S.E.X.? If it were me, I’d Justify My Love so I could fall for my hubby Deeper and Deeper so I’ll Remember when I’m older that his dick Used to Be My Playground 👀

She’s wearing the same dress cause she can’t fit into her other ones!🍑🍑🍑🤦🏻‍♂️😜😂😂

this is one of those good classic madonna moments when I love the outrage people have against something madonna (or someone related to her, like her daughter)

challenging norms/society and stupid rules that should change. a woman should do with her body whatever she wants. it's ironic how people can be so against something so natural (especially if they label it attention seeking)

She looks great and happy

4 hours ago, jjmor95 said:

Fuck, M looks amazing. :inlove:

Our fandom only grows STRONGER. Fuck the pretenders and the haters.

17 hours ago, LSD said:

And doing exactly whatever she reads people moaning about :lmao: :inlove:

This is why the grills will be eternal.

Hey M, cover up. I don’t want to see your skin, and I don’t want sexy Instagram posts. 

(I’m hoping she does the opposite of this :chuckle:)

18 hours ago, Pedro said:

Lola should star is Almodovar movie.

She is made for it.