MadonnaNation.com Forums
spotlight

Madonna Instagram Thread

I am just waiting for the mini drama of her cutting out Ben Stiller to start though I do not think Ben is popular enough globally for there to be drama but who knows. lol. I love the look. She looks like a real Star. 

If I could speak to Arianna or whoever her stylist is at the moment(does anyone know) I would tweet them or tell them please less Moschino. If she goes to the MET one more time in Moschino, ,. I am tired of Jeremy Scott. Let this new Fydo be her person for a bit. I like the colours. Not her usual black. 

19 hours ago, spotlight said:

That's it. I'm dead. DEAD.

jennifer-lewis-passing-out.gif

19 hours ago, Plasticlimbo said:

I just can't.

This coat is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

She is a vision in red.

18 hours ago, Plasticlimbo said:

Stop. Just stop. I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drama::drama::drama:

she should DEFINITELY hire this fashion designer for her next tour. Ive loved every single outfit she's worn from his collection. They suit her yet add another layer to her. well done clothing

1 hour ago, eroticerotic said:

she should DEFINITELY hire this fashion designer for her next tour. Ive loved every single outfit she's worn from his collection. They suit her yet add another layer to her. well done clothing

she has a new stylist...not with B or Arianna at the moment

3 hours ago, jusdoid said:

she has a new stylist...not with B or Arianna at the moment

Whoever it is needs to say no to Moschino for the next 5 years as long as Jeremy Scott is at the helm. 

Omg. They were justyoung girls:inlove::inlove::inlove:

9 minutes ago, the-queen said:

901D33BD-45E0-4E59-AFFC-7203A9AFF920.jpeg

She looks like such a fat cow!!!!

;)

Seriously is anyone still in shock at the fact that something happened that I don't think any of us in a million years would have thought would happen in relation to Madonna.  Her getting fat shamed.  :lol:.  My world is officially blown. 

17 minutes ago, the-queen said:

901D33BD-45E0-4E59-AFFC-7203A9AFF920.jpeg

Airport Bathroom Moment...........,,✈️✈️✈️ Trying to come to terms with the Air freshener 😂! #airports #escalators #bagofnuts #mdnaskintravelkit #ideserveit #yassssssssssssss #bish#love 💙

Flying back home. And just to imagine you are taking a piss and then cross eyes with the Queen in the mirror !!

She’s going to sing “I Deserve It” and M14 lead single “Yassssssssssssss Bish” on her upcoming 2018 Spotlight World Tour 

Should we start noting her hashtags for new titles of songs?  Because Escalators could perfectly be a first single... 

Will Bag Of Nuts be the continuation of S.E.X??? Could be the next sexy interlude in the Spotlight World Tour!!! 

⏩FAST FORWARD to thirty years from now when madonna describes fan favorite single #mdnaskintravelkit as “so corny”.

59 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Should we start noting her hashtags for new titles of songs?  Because Escalators could perfectly be a first single... 

BAG OF NUTS  :headbang:

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Will Bag Of Nuts be the continuation of S.E.X??? Could be the next sexy interlude in the Spotlight World Tour!!! 

It's an anti Trump and his cult song.  A play off of Hillary's "Basket of deplorables" line. 

Now when she is back to Portugal, her instagram will be boring mess again. :lmao:

Looking hot in red. Am I the only one thinking she's covering up after all the fat shaming? 

I need her to start following Sharon Stone. Shazza has been liking her recent pics and after her classy clap back at the Press trying to start drama, I need M to acknowledge that Queen

5 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

Looking hot in red. Am I the only one thinking she's covering up after all the fat shaming? 

I really hope she’s not reading retarded people’s comments! 

15 minutes ago, Kasi said:

I need her to start following Sharon Stone. Shazza has been liking her recent pics and after her classy clap back at the Press trying to start drama, I need M to acknowledge that Queen

oh that's nice of her. you happen to know/remember what posts she liked?

Madonna followed Bjork on instagram. Im excited as it could indicate she’s checking out her new work.

10 hours ago, Hector said:

She’s going to sing “I Deserve It” and M14 lead single “Yassssssssssssss Bish” on her upcoming 2018 Spotlight World Tour 

I died.

15 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Madonna followed Bjork on instagram. Im excited as it could indicate she’s checking out her new work.

Yessss! I hope something comes out of it.

19 minutes ago, Nikki said:

In consequence I just download Bjork’s latest album... 

5 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

Yessss! I hope something comes out of it.

yeah but I have to say I don't see them ever working together because Bjork rarely collabs in general, and they're just too different as people. (I don't think Bjork would be interested) but it's nice that M is interested in Bjork's work. girl hasn't lost her good taste