Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
spotlight

Madonna Instagram Thread

Recommended Posts

The show usually tapes on Thursday’s 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really can't wait. She looks lovely. I hope this is a good lengthy interview and not just some ten minute thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

How beautiful is she? I can’t.

 

FXCK meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:inlove:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She looks great but she is prolly jet lagged. God I love her for doing this Kelly and Ryan interview. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aw Madonna, you DO look pretty in pink!! 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jasray said:

Aw Madonna, you DO look pretty in pink!! 

 

 

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg she looks fantastic...

Pink looks great on her :drama:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Pedro said:

FE0090BB-78C9-4D8E-BDF9-C1C537AE8587.png

Is this really Madonna? I'm asking cuz I remember that some months ago there was a movie about her being made and the actress looked a lot like M and I think that this picture was one of the pictures from the set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:drama: What a woman. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Sky Fits Heaven said:

Is this really Madonna? I'm asking cuz I remember that some months ago there was a movie about her being made and the actress looked a lot like M and I think that this picture was one of the pictures from the set.

Yeah baby, that’s Madonna.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2017 at 9:22 AM, spotlight said:

 

 

On 12/6/2017 at 8:45 AM, spotlight said:

 


Yes bitch. Yes.

I am LIVING for these Sex book 2.0 photos. More of him in the adds and I'm all for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First she doesn't promote enough. Complaints. Then she promotes too much. Complaints.  :doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

 


Yes bitch. Yes.

I am LIVING for these Sex book 2.0 photos. More of him in the adds and I'm all for it.

That face and body of his :jerkoff::jerkoff::jerkoff:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

First she doesn't promote enough. Complaints. Then she promotes too much. Complaints.  :doh:

Agree. I stand with Madonna - haters gotta make up their minds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, spotlight said:

That face and body of his :jerkoff::jerkoff::jerkoff:

Nice!!  But if you've got a face and body like that, why cover it with tattoos?  I don't mind a few tats, but those connect-the-dots/maze/random drawings.....that cover someone's whole body makes me feel like I'm reading a magazine or trying to solve a puzzle.  Less is more!!  I wanna be worshiping YOU....not some unknown character drawn on your skin.  

Sorry for the rant.  

I'm trying to avoid the Kelly & Ryan clips (beside a few pics) to be surprised in the morning!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, todsmod said:

Nice!!  But if you've got a face and body like that, why cover it with tattoos?  I don't mind a few tats, but those connect-the-dots/maze/random drawings.....that cover someone's whole body makes me feel like I'm reading a magazine or trying to solve a puzzle.  Less is more!!  I wanna be worshiping YOU....not some unknown character drawn on your skin.  

Sorry for the rant.  

I'm trying to avoid the Kelly & Ryan clips (beside a few pics) to be surprised in the morning!!

The wait is almost over babe... just one more sleep.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spotlight said:

That face and body of his :jerkoff::jerkoff::jerkoff:

:yes:

2 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

Yes bitch. Yes.

I am LIVING for these Sex book 2.0 photos. More of him in the adds and I'm all for it.

:yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, spotlight said:

The wait is almost over babe... just one more sleep.

 

Hanging on....by a thread!!  :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope she wears pink on her upcoming album 💖

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×