MadonnaNation.com Forums
LHakaLH

Express Yourself from the tours ranked

On 11/28/2017 at 12:22 AM, Crystal Coffin said:

:dead: I live for any RIT-bashing 

It is funny because everyone bitches about how bad the tour is and then bitch about it not being released on DVD/blu ray.

Nobody Knows Me, yoga moves, Nobody Knows Me, Bedtime Story interlude, Nobody Knows Me, killer tour guide, Nobody Knows Me, Beast Within intro, NOBODY KNOWS ME and a damn fine rendition of Don't Tell Me.

RIT bashers get coal in their stockings this year, ungrateful brats their entire existence should be questioned :queenbitch:

3 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Nobody Knows Me, yoga moves, Nobody Knows Me, Bedtime Story interlude, Nobody Knows Me, killer tour guide, Nobody Knows Me, Beast Within intro, NOBODY KNOWS ME and a damn fine rendition of Don't Tell Me.

RIT bashers get coal in their stockings this year, ungrateful brats their entire existence should be questioned :queenbitch:

I think the lisbon show is partly responsible for the hate, that leak makes the show look so boring compared to the footage in the documentary

1 minute ago, Bat-Fan said:

I think the lisbon show is partly responsible for the hate, that leak makes the show look so boring compared to the footage in the documentary

Okay I will admit I missed the added effects from the DVD when I watched the Lisbon show.

I LOVE THIS OUTFIT

madonnareinventionworldtour.jpg

1 minute ago, Sloane said:

Okay I will admit I missed the added effects from the DVD when I watched the Lisbon show.

I LOVE THIS OUTFIT

madonnareinventionworldtour.jpg

The Lisbon footage is so flat, I would so love to get a properly edited release of the full tour, but I doubt that will ever happen. I do have a feeling Madonna doesnt care much for the tour herself.

9 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

The Lisbon footage is so flat, I would so love to get a properly edited release of the full tour, but I doubt that will ever happen. I do have a feeling Madonna doesnt care much for the tour herself.

I kinda dig the flatness of it because you're seeing the show exactly as the audience sees it. That's probably only something a fan would appreciate though. I'd want the glossed up version of an ACDC show, for example, instead of a raw version. I rewound the 8 minutes of audience just waiting for her show to start, it was exciting. The Beast Within intro did seem to kinda drag a bit. It lacked oompf in raw form which really surprised me because it's so gorgeous.

19 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

They filmed performances in paris for the Doc but i dont think anything else better than lisbon was filmed 

53 minutes ago, Starman said:

They filmed performances in paris for the Doc but i dont think anything else better than lisbon was filmed 

It is not the filming of the lisbon show that is the biggest problem but the editing, or lack of, and horrible soung quality.  RIT is the kind of show that would benifit greatly from some special effects, unlike MDNA that didnt need any special effects. I do like RIT but the lighting is not very glossy, the stage is small and relies totally on the big moving screens. The Lisbon footage could be mixed and used but I just doubt it will happen.