Charles Manson finally DEAD

Camacho

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I thought he already died. Can you imagine working as a prison guard and having to deal with people like that all the time? It must be so creepy.

2 died and 3 more to go.

Charles Manson - Died of natural cause

Susan Atkins - the one who had killed Tate and tasted her blood, one side paralysed, one leg amputated, died of brain cancer

Tex Watson - denied parole 17 times

Patricia Krenwinkel - denied parole 14 times

Linda Kasabian - key witness but not sentenced. Partially disabled.

1 hour ago, horn said:

2 died and 3 more to go.

Charles Manson - Died of natural cause

Susan Atkins - the one who had killed Tate and tasted her blood, one side paralysed, one leg amputated, died of brain cancer

Tex Watson - denied parole 17 times

Patricia Krenwinkel - denied parole 14 times

Linda Kasabian - key witness but not sentenced. Partially disabled.

Leslie van Houten is also still alive. I assume she’ll die in prison as well.

Anyway, I’m glad this psycho is finally dead

I know I really shouldn't say that but I wonder how these people would feel if something like that ever happened to their loved ones. Would they still say that he's just a misunderstood "shaman" (um, wut?) Those are not teenagers "sticking it to the man", we're talking about adults, I should add.

4 hours ago, Aime said:

I know I really shouldn't say that but I wonder how these people would feel if something like that ever happened to their loved ones. Would they still say that he's just a misunderstood "shaman" (um, wut?) Those are not teenagers "sticking it to the man", we're talking about adults, I should add.

I detest these people. The same as I am disgusted by the women who wrote love letters to serial killers Peter Sutcliffe ( Yorkshire Ripper) and Ted Bundy wanting to marry them. Same as people writing to backpac serial killer Ivan Milat admiring him.  Would feel no sympathy for them if they themselves became victims of these evil monsters. 

3 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I detest these people. The same as I am disgusted by the women who wrote love letters to serial killers Peter Sutcliffe ( Yorkshire Ripper) and Ted Bundy wanting to marry them. Same as people writing to backpac serial killer Ivan Milat admiring him.  Would feel no sympathy for them if they themselves became victims of these evil monsters. 

Oh Jan, I totally agree! Must be some kind of emptiness inside that makes them admire notorious men like this.

Guest eroticerotic

A lot of people thought it was Marilyn Manson could explain the rips lol

if people know it's the killer Manson and are rip -ing  him then it's also not surprising. I don't think thought is put at all anymore. People are bots nowadays . And are so far removed from what's real that having empathy (for the victims in this case) is near extinction .