Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
horn

Would you mind? When we Oooo? Discipline? Toilet break? uh?

Recommended Posts

It's hard to imagine what producers she'd work with and what sort of music it would be. Have Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis done anything recently??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

let qaponbej DujlIj producers vIqIch ghaH 'ej 'oH Segh QoQ nuq. vay' Qu' jimmy Jam terry lewis 'ej qen??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

J-J-s-FHM-PHOTOSHOOT-janet-jackson-16391582-400-500.jpg

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another sold out show last night:

 

7A969C4D-EEC0-4593-A584-73050ABE88BA.jpeg

6595BBA0-5DA4-45F3-A152-4D6E07934795.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2017 at 5:18 PM, Gus said:

J-J-s-FHM-PHOTOSHOOT-janet-jackson-16391582-400-500.jpg

tenor.gif

Those tawdry shoots would even make Jenna Jameson blush

 

16 minutes ago, Marco said:

Another sold out show last night:

 

7A969C4D-EEC0-4593-A584-73050ABE88BA.jpeg

6595BBA0-5DA4-45F3-A152-4D6E07934795.jpeg

:lmao:

Looks like the ever tired RN routine yet again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2017 at 10:14 AM, horn said:

It's hard to imagine what producers she'd work with and what sort of music it would be. Have Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis done anything recently??

Someone please tell me the origin of this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, vocalism said:

Someone please tell me the origin of this.

It's hard to imagine what producers she'd work with and what sort of music it would be. Have Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis done anything recently?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vocalism said:

Someone please tell me the origin of this.

Jimmy Jaw confirmed on Twitter that she would put out a few songs next year but not a full-length album.

A Netflix documentary is also in the works since a film crew has been following her around for months now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marco said:

Jimmy Jaw confirmed on Twitter that she would put out a few songs next year but not a full-length album.

A Netflix documentary is also in the works since a film crew has been following her around for months now.

No, people have been posting that sentence verbatim for months on here. They're clearly making fun of someone or something, but I missed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, vocalism said:

No, people have been posting that sentence verbatim for months on here. They're clearly making fun of someone or something, but I missed it.

It was that b-l-u-e-j-e-a-n cunt who started it all (thank God he's gone, even his name is being banned on this forum) and everybody else followed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my, why was he banned?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When is her joke of a tour over?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

did she ever give birth ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, wick1234 said:

did she ever give birth ?

Yes, her first-born daughter which she had given away in order to maintain her career.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BJ was the craziest bitch. Can’t believe you all still quote him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want the bitch to do a show in London I had such fucking good seats last time I knew it was cursed 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Floppita was afraid the terrorist would bomb her concert hence cancellation.

But then again, her boxoffice was a bigger bomb than the terrorist's bomb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2017 at 2:46 AM, Skin said:

When is her joke of a tour over?

December 17. There will also be a DVD release which is shocking but I guess it makes sense since every show sold out and it’s one of the highest grossing tours of all-time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Marco said:

December 17. There will also be a DVD release which is shocking but I guess it makes sense since every show sold out and it’s one of the highest grossing tours of all-time

Haaa! Can't wait!! 

So her statement on the 'State of the World' is a litany of past glories and rehashed dance moves. SHe had an opportunity for relevancy and failed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mozo1 said:

Haaa! Can't wait!! 

So her statement on the 'State of the World' is a litany of past glories and rehashed dance moves. SHe had an opportunity for relevancy and failed. 

The highlights of the show are the bits of original choreo though lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So if her shows arent selling out why release a dvd? To commemorate her finishing her 2 year long tour? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, johnpaul911 said:

So if her shows arent selling out why release a dvd? To commemorate her finishing her 2 year long tour? 

Rumor has it that SOTW is her final tour so she's rewarding her fans next year with a DVD release as well as a Netflix docu-series and a few buzz singles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×