MadonnaNation.com Forums
horn

Go on Miss Janet (give us another Jancelled Tour)

10 minutes ago, kallidonna said:

I'm sure she was a star in some countries,I knew her more as Mj's sister as well,I'm just saying the success she's had she was never even remotely close to M's ww stardom 

US & Africa.

52 minutes ago, promise to try said:

at least never in spain, I don´t know about other countries. When she was in Fame she was michael´s younger sister, nothing more.latoya was a celebrity, she was the chubby girl from fame. and suddenly I remember her being mention in a spanish tv show because she was number 1 with miss you much...

Never here in Greece either so I suppose in the US and and the UK maybe? Does she even have a#1 in the UK? 

47 minutes ago, horn said:

US & Africa.

Not bad :queenbitch: at least she's not as local to the US only as ppl call her!Although even the RNT had like 120 dates and 115 where in the US :lol2:

13 minutes ago, kallidonna said:

Never here in Greece either so I suppose in the US and and the UK maybe? Does she even have a#1 in the UK? 

No. Not a single number one and none of the rhythm nation singles went top ten.  

I love Janet but, like Mariah and Whitney, the megastar status in the USA was not matched elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

I love Janet but, like Mariah and Whitney, the megastar status in the USA was not matched elsewhere.

I don't think you qualify for a Megastar status when your audience is limited to one country tbh 

4 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Damn!  That's pretty shocking.  I never knew that. 

And teletubbies has more #1 than Floppita in the UK.

Frame-Teletubbies_3147217c.jpg

Just now, graffitiheart said:

janet-jackson-pregnant-wissam-al-mana-is

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:rotfl:

i was at the Mac store (the makeup one, not that it matters ;)) and madonna's Music was playing. some of the people working in the store were singing/dancing to it, but then I heard some french chatting (they talked about M and kanye west) and then they changed it to kanye.. and 10 secs later to.. janet jackson.. (all for you) which seemed to be the favorite. ;) 

13 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

Justin on the Janet SB incident

So, we'll never get an admission that NippleGate was obviously planned, I guess. 

Yea, why does nobody just ask was it planned? Did he know? 

Wait her tour is over?  And out of 56 dates it grossed a mere 33 million!?  

70s-show-laughing.gif

70s-show-laughing.gif

1 hour ago, Toni said:

Yea, why does nobody just ask was it planned? Did he know? 

Right? Like, why the secrecy still? He and Janet should finally just come clean and give the "Fuck you. It's a black woman's tit. Fuck you." she should have delivered right after it happened.

But we're to pretend Janet just wears giant metal pasties under her tops at all time. :) :) 

If they had just owned it it would have burnt out in a couple of weeks as a non-Story. It’s these silly denials that keep the story alive year after year!

to paraphrase a certain someone, if you express yourself, don’t repress yourself