Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
horn

Go on Miss Janet (give us another Jancelled Tour)

Recommended Posts

She never achieved anything better, music or video. This was her peak. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎31‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:43 AM, todsmod said:

I thought it was the daughter that birthed the white baby? 

Floppita raised her GRAND-DAUGHTER as DAUGHTER?!

tumblr_mmk620OkFA1rb87wyo1_400.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, spotlight said:

Madonna has more black children than the sum of both  micheal j. and janette j. do. #fact

:chuckle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is she yoyo dieting alrwady?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MY DAUGHTER :slap:

MY GRAND-DAUGHTER :slap:

MY DAUGHTER :slap:

MY GRAND-DAUGHTER :slap:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-01-01 at 3:41 AM, horn said:

Floppita raised her GRAND-DAUGHTER as DAUGHTER?!

tumblr_mmk620OkFA1rb87wyo1_400.gif

She is raising her grandson as her son

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2018 at 2:34 AM, Lolo said:

She never achieved anything better, music or video. This was her peak. 

 

 

I think her peak was in 1993 with That's the Way Love Goes and Again and If. Remember, it was the time where it was fashionable to trash M and praise Janet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LHakaLH said:

I think her peak was in 1993 with That's the Way Love Goes and Again and If. Remember, it was the time where it was fashionable to trash M and praise Janet.

I know, officially she peaked with Janet the album. But that was just my personal perception. I don't care for any of her music except for this one song, which is 80s fun and carefreeness. She can keep everything else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

drag queen makeup?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.php?encI=X55g9%3ADDiii.%2FWBs.JvVD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The long hidden secret daughter of this permanent A list singer who is not the most famous person in her family is talking. She doesn't know she is talking, but she is. All of that information she knows about everyone in the family and the incest and the molestation is all going to come out. The guy she thinks loves her might love her, but he is also writing a book and just hired an investigator to follow up on some of the tips. Janet Jackson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2018 at 1:17 PM, LHakaLH said:

I think her peak was in 1993 with That's the Way Love Goes and Again and If. Remember, it was the time where it was fashionable to trash M and praise Janet.

Yeah Janet was dominating  then.  She was all over MTV all the time while Madonna seemed largely absent due to all the backlash.  The only Madonna video I really recall seeing played on MTV around that time was Rain. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/22/2017 at 4:44 PM, Gus said:

Jj.png

Omg!!!!  She couldn't even sell out boardwalk hall!?  Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!  That place is tiny.  Why do they keep embarrassing themselves posting these numbers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2018 at 5:31 PM, spotlight said:

drag queen makeup?

She looks GOOD! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, jonski43 said:

The long hidden secret daughter of this permanent A list singer who is not the most famous person in her family is talking. She doesn't know she is talking, but she is. All of that information she knows about everyone in the family and the incest and the molestation is all going to come out. The guy she thinks loves her might love her, but he is also writing a book and just hired an investigator to follow up on some of the tips. Janet Jackson

Juicy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, jonski43 said:

The long hidden secret daughter of this permanent used to be A list singer who is not the most famous person in her family is talking. She doesn't know she is talking, but she is. All of that information she knows about everyone in the family and the incest and the molestation is all going to come out. The guy she thinks loves her might love her, but he is also writing a book and just hired an investigator to follow up on some of the tips. Janet Jackson

Correction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, todsmod said:

image.php?encI=X55g9%3ADDiii.%2FWBs.JvVD

It reminds me of the velvet rope cover.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2018 at 8:17 PM, LHakaLH said:

I think her peak was in 1993 with That's the Way Love Goes and Again and If. Remember, it was the time where it was fashionable to trash M and praise Janet.

Growing up in Greece I never remember seeing her videos or listening to anything related to her besides( scream cause of MJ) !Madonna on the other hand I knew since an infant and have memories of hers since I can remember,I knew her like some kind of myth huge Megastar until I got into her with ROL/Music that were huge here!The agenda Janet fans are trying to push lately that Janet is/was bigger than Madonna bugs me cause it's a total lie! Sales,charts and overall ww impact debunks that but they're delulu.In the US for a short period of time (1-2 years?during M's erotica) maybe? but other that that never did that happen!Ppl just love to hate Madonna!But guess who's album/era is considered today iconic/the boldest move in pop history and got rock n roll hall of fame recognition!Hint not Janet :IMG_1564:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kallidonna said:

Growing up in Greece I never remember seeing her videos or listening to anything related to her besides( scream cause of MJ) !Madonna on the other hand I knew since an infant and have memories of hers since I can remember,I knew her like some kind of myth huge Megastar until I got into her with ROL/Music that were huge here!The agenda Janet fans are trying to push lately that Janet is/was bigger than Madonna bugs me cause it's a total lie! Sales,charts and overall ww impact debunks that but they're delulu.In the US for a short period of time (1-2 years?during M's erotica) maybe? but other that that never did that happen!Ppl just love to hate Madonna!But guess who's album/era is considered today iconic/the boldest move in pop history and got rock n roll hall of fame recognition!Hint not Janet :IMG_1564:

janet has had some hits in europe, she was an star on her own, but still in some countries like spain she will always be michael´s sister.In 1993 she was very suuccessful, but here she still didn´t have a song that was known for everybody.well, I still think she doesn´t have a song than different generations know about, ala LAV or Vogue.But yes, she was a star in some countries

I hope she will appear with justin at the super bowl, but I´m afraid he is not brave enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, promise to try said:

janet has had some hits in europe, she was an star on her own, but still in some countries like spain she will always be michael´s sister.In 1993 she was very suuccessful, but here she still didn´t have a song that was known for everybody.well, I still think she doesn´t have a song than different generations know about, ala LAV or Vogue.But yes, she was a star in some countries

I was so clueless about her until the "janet." era I thought she and LaToya were the same person (in my country LaToya was a much more popular star/celebrity). 

Needless to say I was completely aware of people like Madonna, Michael, Whitney, George, Cyndi, Pet Shop Boys, Gloria Estefan, Guns n Roses, Sade, Sandra, Lionel so it's not that I wasn't into pop music. She just wasn't relevant enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Scream" made it to top 10 in most European chart, how could you say she's not relevant enough! :americanlife: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, promise to try said:

janet has had some hits in europe, she was an star on her own, but still in some countries like spain she will always be michael´s sister.In 1993 she was very suuccessful, but here she still didn´t have a song that was known for everybody.well, I still think she doesn´t have a song than different generations know about, ala LAV or Vogue.But yes, she was a star in some countries

I hope she will appear with justin at the super bowl, but I´m afraid he is not brave enough

I'm sure she was a star in some countries,I knew her more as Mj's sister as well,I'm just saying the success she's had she was never even remotely close to M's ww stardom 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, horn said:

"Scream" made it to top 10 in most European chart, how could you say she's not relevant enough! :americanlife: 

Tbh the only song video of hers I remember as a kid from her possibly saw it on MTV or something 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kallidonna said:

I'm sure she was a star in some countries,I knew her more as Mj's sister as well,I'm just saying the success she's had she was never even remotely close to M's ww stardom 

at least never in spain, I don´t know about other countries. When she was in Fame she was michael´s younger sister, nothing more.latoya was a celebrity, she was the chubby girl from fame. and suddenly I remember her being mention in a spanish tv show because she was number 1 with miss you much...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×