MadonnaNation.com Forums
horn

Go on Miss Janet (give us another Jancelled Tour)

5 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

How’s her white Baby doing? Madonna got more black kids than this whole Jackson family.

Has she taken all the millions from her ex yet? Wonder what her secret daughter thinks of her now. 

Shes a piece of shit.

:lmao:

6 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

How’s her white Baby doing? Madonna got more black kids than this whole Jackson family.

Has she taken all the millions from her ex yet? Wonder what her secret daughter thinks of her now. 

Shes a piece of shit.

:lol2:

Even missy gave a joke about the 500 mill she just got from her gay baby daddy..

I heard the secret daughter is going to go public.. is that true? Or the boyfriend? 

where is latoyah?

56 minutes ago, johnpaul911 said:

I heard the secret daughter is going to go public.. is that true? Or the boyfriend? 

Blinds says that secret daughter's boyfriend had been looking into all the allegations she had told him but whether or not he'll go public remains to be seen. The Jacksons are shady AF so who knows what they'll do to keep things secret.

As a Black person on here — the way y'all talk about Janet's "white baby" let's me know y'all are ignorant as fuck and don't know anything about black people or melanin.

Yes, her baby has "fair/light" skin, but this can mostly be traced back to the dad being middle Eastern. And let's not act like Janet is some dark skinned who is impossible of conceiving a light skinned baby. Ridiculous!

This is a baby — a Black baby, nonetheless. It's still possible for melanin to become apparent as he gets older.

A joke or not, it's not funny, but disgusting.

34 minutes ago, your-madgesty said:

As a Black person on here — the way y'all talk about Janet's "white baby" let's me know y'all are ignorant as fuck and don't know anything about black people or melanin.

Yes, her baby has "fair/light" skin, but this can mostly be traced back to the dad being middle Eastern. And let's not act like Janet is some dark skinned who is impossible of conceiving a light skinned baby. Ridiculous!

This is a baby — a Black baby, nonetheless. It's still possible for melanin to become apparent as he gets older.

:chuckle:

Ok ok my bad but she’s still a piece of shit. 

I hope her daughter tells all! 

6 hours ago, your-madgesty said:

I find it discusting that she wants to try and make ppl believe thta this child came out her vagina and she was forced to joancel a tour because of it, There is no way in hell she gave birth to Eissa. None

🙅🏿‍♂️🙅🏿‍♂️🙅🏿‍♂️🙅🏿‍♂️🙅🏿‍♂️👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿

I think she has 1 more album/compilation in her before she retires for good. Think of the millions she'll make for the farewell tour :smoke:

5 hours ago, your-madgesty said:

😂

reminds me of delusional MJ fans that keep thinking his children are truly his

6 hours ago, your-madgesty said:

I know skin color is a genetic probability thing, but why are most Jackson babies white? The Jacksons are notorious for bleaching and nose shaving, it's a know fact that they HATE being black.

16 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

Shes a piece of shit.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: 

You just killed it, Mmmm!

8 minutes ago, horn said:

:lol:

:dead:

Wait until Poppa Joe & Momma Katherine are no longer around.  The juice will be squeezed out of that poisoned fruit/family and I have a feeling it will not be of a sweet consistency!!! 

image.php?encI=X55g9%3ADDiii.%2FWBs.JvVD

8 minutes ago, todsmod said:

Wait until Poppa Joe & Momma Katherine are no longer around.  The juice will be squeezed out of that poisoned fruit/family and I have a feeling it will not be of a sweet consistency!!! 

image.php?encI=X55g9%3ADDiii.%2FWBs.JvVD

that day, when each jackson member attacks each other will be priceless.

They should all enter a tv show and start arguementing....just like big brother, a never ending tv show...that will be amaze....but also that one sister of jancel should also be there, the one who is not loved by the members....

2 hours ago, horn said:

it really is the best post for some days.....I read it again today and still laugh out loud :lol2:

On 2/11/2018 at 6:40 AM, jaron said:

it really is the best post for some days.....I read it again today and still laugh out loud :lol2:

It is.

Just came here for a 7865 laugh. :rotfl:

Come on guys, I'm sure weather black or white, Janet would hate her child.