Anti-gay married Republican Caught Having Gay Sex

horn

Anti-gay married Republican resigns after being caught having gay sex in his office

Josh Jackman 
17th November 2017, 11:09 AM

wes-goodman-643x900.jpg

A married Republican lawmaker with a long history of campaigning against LGBT rights has resigned after being caught having gay sex in his office.

Wes Goodman, a congressman from Ohio, has trumpeted his support for “a committed natural marriage,” which he defined as a heterosexual union – of course.

On his now-defunct campaign website, the 33-year-old wrote about “healthy, vibrant, thriving, values-driven families” being “the key to Ohio’s future greatness.

wes-goodman-facebook-650x650.jpg

“The ideals of a loving father and mother, a committed natural marriage…are well worth pursuing and protecting,” he added.

Goodman, who is also anti-abortion and pro-guns :manson:  – as a member of the Buckeye Firearms Association and National Rifle Association – has admitted he had consensual sex with a man in his Ohio office.

Three weeks ago, Goodman posted a picture on his now-locked Instagram account of himself by a sign for Focus on the Family, a listed anti-LGBT hate group.

The group has a history of extreme comments, with its leader James Dobson claiming the 2012 massacre of innocent children at Sandy Hook Elementary School was “God’s judgment” for the acceptance of gay marriage.

It has also claimed that the “primary goal” of the gay rights movement is to legalise paedophilia, that homosexuality is a curable mental condition and that public schools are being used to groom children “barely out of babyhood” into gay lifestyles.

In his caption, Goodman wrote that he was at “the Statesmen Academy of the Family Policy Foundation at Focus on the Family.

“Great times with legislators and policy professionals from around the country for a week of trainings and fellowship. @focusonthefamily,” he added.

wes-goodman-instagram-650x652.jpg

On its website, the Family Policy Foundation states that it intends to create “stronger pro-family candidates”.

Goodman, who defined himself on Twitter as “Christian. American. Conservative. Republican” before he locked his account, has apologised for his actions.

“We all bring our own struggles and our own trials into public life,” he said.

“That has been true for me, and I sincerely regret that my actions and choices have kept me from serving my constituents and our state in a way that reflects the best ideals of public service.

“For those whom I have let down, I’m sorry,” he continued.

“As I move onto the next chapter of my life, I sincerely ask for privacy for myself, my family, and my friends.”

House Speaker Cliff Rosenberger said Goodman’s sexual encounter constituted “inappropriate behaviour”.

“I met with him later in the day where he acknowledged and confirmed the allegations,” he added.

“It became clear that his resignation was the most appropriate course of action for him, his family, the constituents of the 87th House District and this institution.”

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/11/17/anti-gay-married-republican-resigns-after-being-caught-having-gay-sex-in-his-office/

:lmao:

The crazy eyes and atittued from a Grinder moaner. Look at him, surely he's one of those who are always "hello, hello, hello" sending messages 

wes-goodman-643x900.jpg

... while this silly conservative absurd woman was at home. Baking cookies? NO! She will be having some black cock inside of her. 

Now flush them both! 

Agree not surprising at all! Have hooked up and even dated some closet cases or guys more on the “down low”. Of course, some were pretty religious and lead double lives with seriously dating women or even having kids. Just  that it’s completely wrong to and hypocritical to have sex with the same sex while f**king them over socially and politically like this congressman. 

Still pretty fascinating that in 2017 guys can still try to live these double lives in th US. I can understand it more in more homophobic societies, but maybe this guy wanted all the power and prestige that comes from being a lawmaker. 

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

:lmao:

The crazy eyes and atittued from a Grinder moaner. Look at him, surely he's one of those who are always "hello, hello, hello" sending messages 

wes-goodman-643x900.jpg

... while this silly conservative absurd woman was at home. Baking cookies? NO! She will be having some black cock inside of her. 

Now flush them both! 

This! LOL. They almost ALL have that repulsive 80s shitty sitcom zombie faces and expression.:crazy: Look like 2 raging uppity up snotty white assholes. I bet Growing Pains was one of their fav shows. Kirk Cameron next...PLZ! lol 

Hope someones virals ALL his sneaky down low shit. :lmao:

1 hour ago, Nick said:

Agree not surprising at all! Have hooked up and even dated some closet cases or guys more on the “down low”. Of course, some were pretty religious and lead double lives with seriously dating women or even having kids. Just  that it’s completely wrong to and hypocritical to have sex with the same sex while f**king them over socially and politically like this congressman. 

Still pretty fascinating that in 2017 guys can still try to live these double lives in th US. I can understand it more in more homophobic societies, but maybe this guy wanted all the power and prestige that comes from being a lawmaker. 

Yes. Obviously, in '2015' we all didn't think  '2017' would feel more like 1957 or even 1987 for that matter. Disaster/ cancer of a time in every way now socially, politically etc...Like Biden said on Ellen last week, hopefully this is just a temporary blip (zit) that gets pops hard and permanently in 3 years. This (Trump Inc.) is clearly the final loud gasp of the angry older 'straight' white man who know they and everything they stood and stand for are rapidly disintegrating. There's numerous GOP congressman (current and former) I just look at and the gaydar goes haywire (Adam Kinzinger, Aaron Shtock, many from Texas and the deep south lol). 

So predictable. 

People that are homophobic are usually one of two things. Often they are gay themselves and don't want to come out due to deeply religious upbringings like this stupid man or simply horrible, joyless people. Noticed with the marriage debate here in Australia, the people that I know personally who were stridently opposed to SSM were whiny, nasty complainers who think they are discriminated against because they are not a "minority".  They never stop complaining and droning on about everything.  :angry: They make the most noise too but their opinions mean nothing. 

Glad this fool had been found out.  

On 19/11/2017 at 5:58 AM, Lolo said:

So i guess he is androphile. 

He’s also under suspicion of teaching those African lions the secrets and joys of gay sex 

EXCLUSIVE: 30 Sources Expose Sexually Explicit Evidence of Harassment by Ohio GOP Rep. Wes Goodman

CALEB HULL | NOV 21, 2017 | 1:20 AM

C1Sv3NbWgAATa_e-1024x510.jpg

Disgraced Ohio state Rep. Wes Goodman — a Republican — in the wake of the lawmaker's recently revealed sex scandal and resignation is being accused by dozens of people of sexual misconduct. IJR has obtained testimonies from over 30 individuals who have had inappropriate and never-before-shared experiences with Goodman.

Goodman, who always campaigned on “family values,” recently made headlines for all the wrong reasons — he was caught on Tuesday having consensual sex with another man in his office.

Ohio State Speaker Cliff Rosenberger (R-Clarksville) was quickly notified and, in turn, asked Goodman to resign from his position — which he did. But many people have long been aware of Goodman's inappropriate sexual behavior; behavior that is very different than his married “family man” persona, IJR has learned.

Goodman has a reputation of reaching out to those involved in politics via Facebook Messenger — but things tend to quickly turn south, as he has been known to flirt with men, solicit sex, and even send pictures of his genitals, according to dozens of sources. The majority of the people he targets are between the ages of 18 and 24 and have had very little interaction with him personally.

In many instances of his alleged sexual misconduct, Goodman apparently offered to be a “mentor” for those looking to get into politics. Because of the power he had, his victims say they were afraid to report instances of abuse for fear of damaging their own political careers.

The Screenshots

IJR interviewed over 30 people who experienced Goodman's inappropriate behavior, and their stories almost all start the same way. Goodman began his inquiries with college students as if he wanted to be a friend, asking what they wanted for their careers.

The victims were almost always political activists who simply had mutual friends with Goodman. He would then escalate the conversation, often sending several messages a day. Eventually, the conversation would move past small talk, and Goodman would start sending suggestive messages.

One source, who like the others chooses to remain anonymous, recalled the messages he received from Goodman (emphasis added):

"I'm a straight, heterosexual male. As you probably very well know, many people send and receive friend requests from various people in the conservative movement, I remember having received a friend request from Wes Goodman and having over 150 mutual friends. In the fall of 2016, he started messaging me and talked about various political things such as our political career goals and about the different conservative movement organizations.

A couple weeks later, he asked for my Snapchat. I wasn't aware of his background in gay circles, and I'm straight myself. I thought it would be a great way to build a professional relationship with an upcoming conservative lawmaker and seemingly solid guy. However, he constantly sent me Snaps and was always commenting on my stories. He also asked how much 'pussy' I was getting and wondering what I was doing on Friday and Saturday nights. I started to think something was a little weird.

He also asked if I would be coming up to D.C. in January for March for Life. He also repeatedly invited me up to Ohio so I could job shadow him and tour the Ohio Capital. Then in November 2016, one night, he started a conversation about how his wife was asleep and he was bored. I didn't reply for about 30 min after opening the Snapchat. Then, he sent me videos of him masturbating as well as dick pics. He also sent another Snapchat asking how big my penis was. I immediately blocked him. He later [messaged] me on both Instagram and Facebook leading me to block him on both apps as well."

Read more:

http://ijr.com/2017/11/1020133-exclusive-30-sources-expose-sexually-explicit-evidence-harassment-ohio-gop-rep-wes-goodman/