MadonnaNation.com Forums
Iconic Fetus

Madonna's new album - "Showgirl For Hire" to be released in September 2018

3 hours ago, YannBouch said:

It could be interesting a writing session with Tove lo. She has a vibe that reminds me a bit of Madonna (on drugs but still)

I would definitely love it! She is a great writer. Got lost doing this comercial thing, but her lyrics are great. Even when she is talking about sex, that is 99% of her songs now :chuckle:

I think her next album will be very spiritual and confessional. She seems to be reminiscing about her early days more now... posting about lost friends such as Keith. This combined with the twins as well as a fresh change of scenery in her life (moving to Lisbon, slowing things down), I think it will make for a truly interesting album. That's all I want from her now. Something truly interesting. Madonna's at her best when she's at her most interesting. Hopefully this will translate into acclaim. It would be nice to see her get some love from the critics.

Ok, this thread only is fun when we invent singles and all that. 

Everytime anybody gives an advice is laughable (even though I do that too). We are a bunch of stupid people and she's a LEGEND.