MadonnaNation.com Forums
Iconic Fetus

Madonna's new album - "Showgirl For Hire" to be released in September 2018

reading the posts, I found some people saying that she needs to work with Chainsmokers, Zedd, buy fake views. Have you lost your minds? SHe rather than do it all this shits. You guys are fans or haters? Cause it sounds like haters :chuckle:

All i want is Madonna being Madonna, working with a select team of 2 or 3 producers, so we can have a cohesive album. Just like she used to do before HC! 

25 minutes ago, veronicaeletronika said:

All i want is Madonna being Madonna, working with a select team of 2 or 3 producers, so we can have a cohesive album. Just like she used to do before HC! 

Amen thats all I want as well. What I want the most if for Madonna to lock herself in one location for 6-8 months, work with some great musicians she is close with, and write some amazing songs.  2 or 3 producers tops, herself doing the most of that! 

1 minute ago, MichaelDieker said:

Amen thats all I want as well. What I want the most if for Madonna to lock herself in one location for 6-8 months, work with some great musicians she is close with, and write some amazing songs.  2 or 3 producers tops, herself doing the most of that! 

EXACTLY!!! She don't have to prove anything. Even if the record didn't sell, at least, we would have an amazing album 

gallery-1470848333-britney-clapping.gif

2 hours ago, spotlight said:

I don’t care anymore who’s producing or who is featured on the lead single or if the album is cohesive enough, I just need new madonna music.

yessss

She can even tour with a 2 hours version of candy shop and I'll pay 300$ box 

Just now, YannBouch said:

yessss

She can even tour with a 2 hours version of candy shop and I'll pay 300$ box 

:kiss2:welcome back 

Just now, spotlight said:

:kiss2:welcome back 

thanks!!! :inlove:

It could be interesting a writing session with Tove lo. She has a vibe that reminds me a bit of Madonna (on drugs but still)

I don't know why M doesn't produce herself...she's been co-producing with everyone since 1986. Especially with this women power thing going on...others have done it in the past....Teena Marie, & Sheryl Crow come to mind. I can see perhape writing with others...but should throw a few solo writings on there!

3 hours ago, YannBouch said:

It could be interesting a writing session with Tove lo. She has a vibe that reminds me a bit of Madonna (on drugs but still)

I would definitely love it! She is a great writer. Got lost doing this comercial thing, but her lyrics are great. Even when she is talking about sex, that is 99% of her songs now :chuckle:

I think her next album will be very spiritual and confessional. She seems to be reminiscing about her early days more now... posting about lost friends such as Keith. This combined with the twins as well as a fresh change of scenery in her life (moving to Lisbon, slowing things down), I think it will make for a truly interesting album. That's all I want from her now. Something truly interesting. Madonna's at her best when she's at her most interesting. Hopefully this will translate into acclaim. It would be nice to see her get some love from the critics.

Ok, this thread only is fun when we invent singles and all that. 

Everytime anybody gives an advice is laughable (even though I do that too). We are a bunch of stupid people and she's a LEGEND.