7 hours ago, zizibello said:

I reserve,

I reserve,

I reserve

I reserve,

I resolve

I have a reservation

I HAVE a reservation!

What do you mean it's not in the computer??!!

Lol! 😂😂😂 ! 

(¿is there a computer in LFL..? I'm Kidding I'm kidding I know it is from Erotica 😜😜😜 or... ) 

Life is a Mistery... 

3 minutes ago, loowee said:

Am I being crazy thinking that her next album and the LOVED movie could be ONE project? More like a Lemonade/movie soundtrack hybrid. 

I do think they will be somehow tied... not sure how but I would have to work both movie and for whatever touring scheme she's planning. 

23 hours ago, Aries said:

I would love her to record with another Icon (which seem to be dropping like flies)

maybe even Elton John would be alright (he had some great adult contemporary tracks)

1 week ban. effective immediately.

11 hours ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

Interesting:

INSPIRATION: Madonna

Image may contain: 1 person, night

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Ohhhh I do like their sound

2 hours ago, Alain Delon said:

Chromeo!!:inlove:

About LOVED+New Music.

Maybe she will record one or two tracks for the movie, and jazz inspired, after all Greta goes back to the 30’s in the movie isn’t? Maybe she finds a way to fit a little visit to a bar/club for the characters and they put the song.

4 hours ago, loowee said:

Am I being crazy thinking that her next album and the LOVED movie could be ONE project? More like a Lemonade/movie soundtrack hybrid. 

You're not crazy, I thought the same thing ;)

I d love if she does smh like Christine and The Queens - Saint Claude with a bit of Portugease input. Love that song. Christina is great. 

I absolutely LOVE Chromeo! Their sound has everything GREAT about 80's pop yet they still sound fresh and moder. Awesome group. I'd love for her to do an album similiar to this. I doubt she will, but I'd love it. 

I'm not convinced she will take as long as some of you seem to think.

I feel we will have an album in 2018.

me too...I'm thinking around same time frame as she wanted for RH...so perhaps first quarter of next year

9 minutes ago, Aries said:

me too...I'm thinking around same time frame as she wanted for RH...so perhaps first quarter of next year

what? its almost new year, she ll have it in early 2019 at best...

I'll bet fall 2018 or Spring 2019 for release!

Guest cailohfornia

I am so excited and nervous for Madonna's new album and new era! I feel like it's going to be truly special and hopefully groundbreaking because she will be 60 (if she releases it on or after her birthday / 2nd half of 2018.) Imagine her doing something so different, eclectic, edgy, underground, fresh, and ahead of its time as a 60 year old female artist in today's music industry?

I am rooting for whatever she ends up coming up with... but I pray it won't be another MDNA or RH in terms of sound, production, & cohesion though (no shade though, I admire RH!) Her being in Portugal is wonderful and from her recent posts it seems like she may be presenting us Portuguese/Latin Jazz/Latin inspired offerings! It will be something fresh & totally different from today's current pop music. I'm all for that but I will support Madonna no matter what though. She is pushing 60s and is still pretty much the Queen of Pop and is more revolutionary than ever. Go Madonna ❤️👑

(Hi guys I'm Carlo by the way, new here and so excited to be part of the Madonna family here on Madonna Nation! 😊)

Edited by cailohfornia

Did you all know she will be 60?

Guest cailohfornia
6 minutes ago, Bretticus said:

Lol I have always been aware of Madonna's age over the years since I started being obsessed with her in 2003. The big 60 though! It will be a great year and era for her 🙏🏼

Edited by cailohfornia

16 minutes ago, cailohfornia said:

Lol I have always been aware of Madonna's age over the years since I started being obsessed with her in 2003. The big 60 though! It will be a great year and era for her 🙏🏼

I'm excited for it too-i feel it will have a totally new vibe!

Guest cailohfornia
4 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

I'm excited for it too-i feel it will have a totally new vibe!

Yup! That's it "new vibe." Like I said on another post I feel and I hope she would be giving us  some type of a hybrid of Latin Jazz/Portuguese/Latin Pop sound! Imagine that? On one of her posts recently I believe she was jamming or listening to some Jobim which is great because that means Madonna could be inspired by Bossa Nova and other jazzy-latin sounds! Yay! 

1 hour ago, Bretticus said:

Yes, though age is just a number for this amazing woman. I find her more appealing than ever.

She should call her new album 60. Adele will be fuming though. :lmao:

Guest cailohfornia

Omg 60 as the album name would be pretty cool though!

Over the years I've always had this fantasy album that Madonna should do. I just thought it would be cool if she did a concept album based on Mary Magdalene and called the album "Magdalene" or something to that vein. Like she would have an alter ego again like Dita Parlo and it would be centered around Mary Magdalene. I know it sounds repetetive since again it's Catholic imagery etc but it's just a wild fantasy dream album of mine since I am forever fascinated and aroused by Catholic iconography and Catholicism in general even though I'm a lapsed Catholic myself lol 

Edited by cailohfornia

2 hours ago, cailohfornia said:

(Hi guys I'm Carlo by the way, new here and so excited to be part of the Madonna family here on Madonna Nation! 😊)

Welcome!!

Guest cailohfornia
4 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

Welcome!!

Thank you so much! I don't know why I haven't joined much sooner... I've been a stan for about 16 years now lol

Anyway, I'm really hoping Madonna would do a latin jazz/latin pop/bossa nova inspired album, that would be so damn cool! Can't wait for the new era y'all!