Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Iconic Fetus

Madonna new album in 2018

Recommended Posts

This was what I had in 1988....

75582A63-D252-4252-A6DA-F4868E68D928.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, todsmod said:

This was mine!!

image.php?encI=X55g%3ADDiii.%2FWBs.JvVDJ

Just kidding!!!  :nervous:

:dead: 

I can totally picture you carrying that lunch box to school... 

3 minutes ago, Aries said:

I know...but in my neck of the woods...cds weren’t really popular until the early 90s...my first ever cd was Immaculate Collection....and then in mid 90s I thought minidiscs were gonna take off...so I gravitated towards those for a bit

:brenspin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aries said:

I know...but in my neck of the woods...cds weren’t really popular until the early 90s...my first ever cd was Immaculate Collection....and then in mid 90s I thought minidiscs were gonna take off...so I gravitated towards those for a bit

Omg I got fooled by minidiscs too. Back then even my father told me it's a technology dead on arrival but I wouldn't listen. What a waste that was ...

And I had this exact Sony disc man  in the early 90s. Didn't know it was an 80s fabricate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, todsmod said:

@Aries  OH DEAR!!!  I remember those days!  :old:  Your "upgrade" looks like a small purse!!!  :lmao:  The suffering we had to do back then to enjoy music!

It was impossible that listen to a song on repeat. It was so annoying, :rotfl:

I remember, I recorded a 90 minutes Like a prayer (the song) cassette, when it came out. My poor mom couldn't take it anymore, :lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, runa said:

It was impossible that listen to a song on repeat. It was so annoying, :rotfl:

I remember, I recorded a 90 minutes Like a prayer (the song) cassette, when it came out. My poor mom couldn't take it anymore, :lmao:

I still have a tendency to do that (usually only M songs) when we're given one song while waiting for a full length album.  Then by the time the LP is available, I'm (and everyone around me) sick of the song....or at least needing a long deserved break (or just until a new re-mix)!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm Mister "Song on repeat" :lol:

I can listen a song over and over and not getting tired of it. In my car, on my way to work, at the gym. If I stick on a song, I might listen to it 20 times in a row. 

I just don't do it when my bf is there. He would kill me, :rotfl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, runa said:

I just don't do it when my bf is there. He would kill me

hahahaha.....we actually have a friend staying w/us while he is job hunting (not my choice or type of person I really care for).  I'm in the process of re-doing my kitchen....painting.  I can't work/paint unless I've got music playing.  He actually came in today singing Madonna!  I asked "why you singing Madonna"?  He said "well, that's all that's been playing the last few days"!!  My reply was "get used to it, bitch....or get the F out"!!!!!  Secretly, I think this prick actually likes it, but don't wanna admit it!!!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I'd settle for a soundtrack song while we're waiting.... just write one song and put it out Queen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Pedro said:

@Aries and @todsmod we know you are old, but please get your years and your gadgets right!  

😜😜😜😘😘😘

1988 was all about the discman!!! 

F261C58B-FEFE-420B-AF05-F9C6EED03230.jpeg

Where,  in Beverly Hills?  

Walkman lasted until 1995 at least. The CDs weren't surpassing LPS until 1991 or 1992. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember when we recorded the albums into cassette to listen in the Walkman and we always added more songs until the end of the tape?????  Super random songs! Like for example Spotlight after Act of Contrition :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Where,  in Beverly Hills?  

Walkman lasted until 1995 at least. The CDs weren't surpassing LPS until 1991 or 1992. 

We were having a laugh... 

where, in Madonnanation? 

But thank u for the information anyway... 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of good it did to pull the tab off a cassette or even prerecorded, when you could just put a piece of tape over it and record....lol

i made a boatload of mixed tapes and minidiscs (still have over a hundred blank minidiscs)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pedro said:

We were having a laugh... 

where, in Madonnanation? 

But thank u for the information anyway... 

 

 

Oh, sorry, hahahahaha

I thought you were serious and I was like... uh? 

You know, I'm currently working on a report on the generation born in the year 2000, that will be published on the 31 December, and so many young people are shocked to know that emails were used before the year 2000 :lmao:

That's why I got confused with your post too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pedro said:

We were having a laugh... 

where, in Madonnanation? 

But thank u for the information anyway... 

 

 

We were laughing when you called us old? Maybe I’ve got Alzheimer’s and forgot it already....but I don’t think Madonna would like that seeing that she’s 5 years older than I am!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Aries said:

We were laughing when you called us old? Maybe I’ve got Alzheimer’s and forgot it already....but I don’t think Madonna would like that seeing that she’s 5 years older than I am!

@Aries

I’m extremely sorry if I offended you in any posible way, that was absolutely not my intention. 

I was almost certain that we were around the same age, I’m 48, besides that I have a very positive fun relationship with @todsmod so I wrongly included you in the “joke” about old gadgets 

I deeply apologize as I would never do that in a different circumstance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Oh, sorry, hahahahaha

I thought you were serious and I was like... uh? 

You know, I'm currently working on a report on the generation born in the year 2000, that will be published on the 31 December, and so many young people are shocked to know that emails were used before the year 2000 :lmao:

That's why I got confused with your post too. 

Well maybe it wasn’t understood as joke or funny after all... 

I work in advertising so I get what you are saying about younger generations... 

good luck with your article and please share it with us when published... 

:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oooooooooooooh, CHANGE IN THE THREAD TITLE!!!!

IS THIS...

... IS THIS...

IS THIS A REALITY? 

*hyperventilates*

Imagen relacionada

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tease. 2018 Q4 would be an absolute dream.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m in for a colorful album cover this era! 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Pedro said:

@Aries

I’m extremely sorry if I offended you in any posible way, that was absolutely not my intention. 

I was almost certain that we were around the same age, I’m 48, besides that I have a very positive fun relationship with @todsmod so I wrongly included you in the “joke” about old gadgets 

I deeply apologize as I would never do that in a different circumstance. 

There was no need to apologize to me I was not in the least offended (now Madonna perhaps...she doesn’t like aging) I am gonna be 55...and like Blanche from The Golden Girls said “I don’t mind getting older, as long as I always look the same”

and when friends tell me I’m getting gray hair...I tell them to “fuck off, it ain’t gray...it’s nightlights from the sun,”

we did (or I did) go on about gadgets I had from the 70s when I should’ve stuck to 1988, I’m sorry...but just be glad I didn’t go further back to childhood in the 60s to 8-tracks & Reel to Reel!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a feeling it is coming on her 60th birthday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine Madonna wearing a dress covered with roses, or her hair braided with a few tiny little wild flowers, basically her simply embracing some bright colors this era. 🌸 I don’t think she’s ever done anything so feminine before. It would be refreshing to see her just relaxing for once and just enjoy being a girl. 💅🏻An album full of beautiful acoustic songs with some electric beats and sounds would be a dream come true for me! 💕Add a couple of dance hits to the mix and it’s a gem of an album! 💖✨

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Jester said:

I have a feeling it is coming on her 60th birthday. 

Well, she's 60 and that has to be celebrated WITH A BIG BANG!

Her pussy is going to be on fire for sure. She'd better profit from it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I already love 2018!

Can't wait for another golden era :drama::drama:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×