MadonnaNation.com Forums
Iconic Fetus

Madonna new album in 2018

Another with Orbit?

I’m starting to think she might be gathering several past producers for the final contract release....Leonard, Mirwais, Orbit, Price

Never mind this must be fake news that Twitter account was just created today! :lmao:

:dead:

Eeew even if semi true, sorry, Orbit is one of the LAST names I wanna see :/ Sure I'm in the minority here but not a ROL-er and find Orbit to be her most tired and dated producer. Hope it is indeed totally fake news. If she's gonna go 'back' to an older writer/producer team Leonard 200%. Dont care if it sucks- just want it to happen just ONE more time. 

:rotfl:

Ugh! So many emotions in so little time!

You suckers got fooled! :lmao:

That phony William Orbit account got banned from Twitter. :sheena: 

We are just getting more desperate and pathetic! :rotfl:Throw us a bone Madonna! :grr:

What if Rebel Heart was like her conclusive album. 😒 What if whatever else she releases won’t be actual studio albums but more like covers or whatever.... We’re sitting here waiting for three years already and there’s absolutely nothing. I know she has big gabs between albums but this isn’t just a gap. This is a three years of not one new song... 😪

1 minute ago, Katypatra said:

What if Rebel Heart was like her conclusive album. 😒 What if whatever else she releases won’t be actual studio albums but more like covers or whatever.... We’re sitting here waiting for three years already and there’s absolutely nothing. I know she has big gabs between albums but this isn’t just a gap. This is a three years of not one new song... 😪

I sincerely doubt that. 

I am sure M has a lot to say about the state of the world (especially with a walking Cheeto leading the free world). I doubt she'd just be a musical sheep and keep quiet. If she did do a series of covers, I bet they'd be pretty radically altered. In any case, I feel like we'll get something in 2018, probably by fall.

6 hours ago, Hector said:

Never mind this must be fake news that Twitter account was just created today! :lmao:

:dead:

sometimes i read these posts, and wonder if you know madonna (the artist) at all!!!

whatever you guys don't want she will do, and exceed your expectations. and she will make everyone she works with conspire to help her achieve her Vision ;)

9 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Eeew even if semi true, sorry, Orbit is one of the LAST names I wanna see :/ Sure I'm in the minority here but not a ROL-er and find Orbit to be her most tired and dated producer. Hope it is indeed totally fake news. If she's gonna go 'back' to an older writer/producer team Leonard 200%. Dont care if it sucks- just want it to happen just ONE more time. 

I just hope he gets a new synth for Christmas and updates his tired ass sound.

Orbit has been doing his own thing since the 80s. No need to "update"

22 minutes ago, Like2Watch said:

Orbit has been doing his own thing since the 80s. No need to "update"

He surely has been doing his own thing with the Beautiful Stranger trilogy....... Oh I mean, Beautiful Stranger, Amazing and I'm a Sinner.

4 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Wtf?  

Why saying something like this?  

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

Wtf?  

Why saying something like this?  

I donno what’s gotten into me last night. I guess the desperation for her new album went too far 😂😂 

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 7:24 AM, Isaac said:

oooor ray of light? :blink:

Don't Tell Me, Nothing Fails :sneaky:

Waiting for something/anything new is always dangerous territory with M fans.  We all get impatient.  I need something new....NOW!!!  I don't care about who she collaborates with at this point.  Hell, just re-work some old stuff or release an album of demos....anything!!!  All of those unfinished demo leaks from RH (polished up) would be fine with me.  I'm beginning to have MLVC syndrome here!!!  

@todsmod 

I'm gonna tell you about relaxation 
Let's forget your life
Forget your problems
Administration, bills, and loans
Breath with me
In the evidence of its brilliance

Breath with me

Breath with me 1, 2, 3 Shanti Om 

@Pedro  oohhmmmm  shanti!!  

Uhmm uuhhmmm uuhhmmmmmm, you sure can melt my heart.

Thank you, my little pedro!  :kiss2:

6 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Breath with me

LOL....you just reminded me of something.  I've got a friend who would always say when I'd ask him when preparing to go somewhere....

Me:  you coming?

Him:  no....I'm just breathing hard!

:lmao:

if we get any new song, it will be on a new album from Mirwais, he announces that album since June 2015 when he made a cover  with S.Sunnaoui; !! ??