MadonnaNation.com Forums
Iconic Fetus

Madonna new album in 2018

i think the best thing music wise she can do right now is release a covers EP.  maybe even try out a new song. would be nice if she did an intimate live stream on social media. I think that would be fantastic and a good segueway to the next venture.

a nice little stocking stuffer to compliment your MDNA skin :p

Ok, what was that reply to a rude comment she did on instagram? Something about her being busy with children. Was the “rude comment” asking her about new music?? 

11 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

No "covers" album

No acoustic versions of her old songs album

No Christmas album

JUST a brand spanking new album as she always does please and thanks!!! ;)

Would I buy any of the above if she actually did release them though? FUCK YES! I'll be first in line like always...lol.

I'd love a covers album only because it could be released more or less immediately. We has the arrangements done for an album's worth of covers already put together just from the covers she did during the Rebel Heart era:

• Between the Bars
  • Toxic
  • Send in the Clowns
  • If I had a Hammer
  • Le Vie en Rose

Just slap them on an EP to tide the fans over til the next release. It'd only sell 50,000 copies, but it's a quick $500,000 for M and Interscope considering all the work is already done.

An out of the blue EP on vinyl like the Broken 12" would be amazing.

it would be nice if we could hear the instruments like when you hear a band playing.. i know it's been a trend since the late 70s to flatten the sounds, but it would be nice if she's part of a trend that brings it back in pop music.

this is obviously not madonna's genre (well, you never know) but i love how you can hear all the details the instruments make

On 28/11/2017 at 4:56 AM, eroticerotic said:

i think the best thing music wise she can do right now is release a covers EP.  maybe even try out a new song. would be nice if she did an intimate live stream on social media. I think that would be fantastic and a good segueway to the next venture.

a nice little stocking stuffer to compliment your MDNA skin :p

Sounds brilliant but how would that sit with her current contract?

I know she has one album left to release in full for Universal.

I hope you're all joking.  Covers album are eve more desperate than Christmas albums.  Shame on you,  guys. 

10 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I hope you're all joking.  Covers album are eve more desperate than Christmas albums.  Shame on you,  guys. 

I 100% agree....  Singers like Josh Groban and Susan Boyle pull shit like that... not ARTISTS.  

I don't agree a cover  ep would be desperate. Doesn't even make sense to say that. That's all very very subjective. She has done great covers why not officially release them. 

An ep is not an album.  Imagination and thought required.

49 minutes ago, karbatal said:

+10000 

A covers album is like something in the landscape of Rod Stewart or something like that! 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

I agree. The idea of a covers album is so beneath her and should be left for people like this...

Boyle-Final-3_1414084i.jpg

:lmao:

I can’t think of one covers album I’ve listened to more than once.

This idea keeps coming up, and each time I just can’t imagine Madonna doing this.

Damned Ms next album keeps getting farther and farther away....it was 2028...now 2033...at this rate I’ll be dead before th3 next album arrives!

Cover albums can be good if done correctly. The Covers Record by Cat Power comes to mind.

But I prefer she write her own music.

The ever-changing thread title. :rotfl:

11 hours ago, karbatal said:

Madonna herself said that one thing she dislikes the most is when people cover other artists songs. 

2 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Madonna herself said that one thing she dislikes the most is when people cover other artists songs. 

Indeed 

Anyway,  in 2033 the trend will be cohesive and organic albums so we're there for a treat!!!! 

2 hours ago, Katypatra said:

What about American Pie? :chuckle:

The only amazing covers album is Tori's Strange Little Girls which is an incredible exception to the rule. 

4 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Or I want you :)

Fever. Love don’t live here anymore.

No cover album, pls

and no Christmas album

this is so tacky

6 hours ago, elijah said:

Or I want you :)

oooor ray of light? :blink:

11 hours ago, the-queen said:

Well, that’s a sort of a classic like Imagine, that she mainly just paid tribute to. But the way Sarah Brightman releases her albums with covering songs like Here With Me by Dido, Madonna would never do.