MadonnaNation.com Forums
Iconic Fetus

Madonna new album in 2018

A reliable source has shared these demo titles with me. Says Madonna is very close to completion of her album and will release it exclusively on Tidal. 

1. Creamy Bitch Pop Goddess 

2. Garden of... something 

3. “I’m Not A Blonde”

4. Working On A Movie 

5. Where Are My Diamonds? 

6. Rosé

7. Waters Of Portugal 

8. One Hundred And Sixty 

9. Bitch I’m A Mother! 

10. Hydrated World 

11. You Want This! 

You guys dont don’t be surprised if in a few months some of these will be actually confirmed songs on her new album! I told you first!! 💅

I'd rather silence than songs with those titles! Lol.

On 10/10/2017 at 6:59 AM, jonski43 said:

Japan only bonus tracks

Ratchet

Heard it through the grapevine

Oh my god "I Heard It Through The Grapevine" that brings back memories!! Which pre-album era was that?? and when was We Are Superstars??

Wonder what will be the next rumoured song for everyone to loose their shit over.

8 hours ago, Katypatra said:

A reliable source has shared these demo titles with me. Says Madonna is very close to completion of her album and will release it exclusively on Tidal. 

3. “I’m Not A Blonde”

4. Working On A Movie 

6. Rosé

7. Waters Of Portugal 

8. One Hundred And Sixty 

9. Bitch I’m A Mother! 

10. Hydrated World 

11. You Want This! 

You guys dont don’t be surprised if in a few months some of these will be actually confirmed songs on her new album! I told you first!! 💅

I actually see One Hundreds And Sixty as a quite interesting title. 

9 hours ago, Katypatra said:

3. “I’m Not A Blonde”

4. Working On A Movie 

6. Rosé

7. Waters Of Portugal 

8. One Hundred And Sixty 

9. Bitch I’m A Mother! 

10. Hydrated World 

11. You Want This! 

I wait for an official statement. For the moment only Waters Of Portugal and Rose' seem "legit" titles. But the rest....*facepalm*

picard_facepalm.jpg?x=1200&y=794

Madonna  14.

1. getting  facials

2. My insta

3. Tramp, dont save your money

4. Dump the t-rump

5. Bling bling my baby

6. Dont open my door until skin dried.

7. Dark Horse tour

8. Bitch, Veronica said it

9. R u deaf motherfuckers?

10. Ronaldo ronaldo

11. Portugese new house party

12. Welcome to my  praying

13. Queen  cries  out

Bonus track

1. M skin job

2. He is an a hole

3. U dont deserve my best

Lots of songs about political themes and controversy

2 hours ago, luluthecat said:

Oh my god "I Heard It Through The Grapevine" that brings back memories!! Which pre-album era was that?? and when was We Are Superstars??

Wonder what will be the next rumoured song for everyone to loose their shit over.

It was actually post MDNA when we were waiting for the tour DVD along with ratchet! 

3 hours ago, Emy_Max said:

I wait for an official statement. For the moment only Waters Of Portugal and Rose' seem "legit" titles. But the rest....*facepalm*

Waters of March is a jazzy, bosa nova song from Brazil, so I assume Waters of Portugal would be something of a title. But it’s all just a joke 😂 It’s been quite lately... 

She just recorded a song called "Rain in Spain".

7 hours ago, dollhouse said:

She just recorded a song called "Rain in Spain".

:lol: Iberian Belle!!!

Breaking news: Madonna is set to release a new single called #BitchesHaveNoPatienceAtTheMadonnanationForum 

14 hours ago, Emy_Max said:

:wacko:

Every time I see this thread towards the top, I get excited as if someone has heard some info...sadly nothing!

Is the bonus track VISA (V.I.S.A.) on the deluxe version?

The film is happening NEXT YEAR,  Im surprised we havent seen more about this:

Courtney Love, Steven Klein Attend ‘Dressing the Part’ NYC Screening

Tom Ford and Madonna were also interviewed for the Mr. Porter-produced documentary film about costume designer Arianne Phillips.

In the coming months, Phillips’ designs will be seen in a joint production between the Metropolitan Opera in New York and the English Opera in London opening in November, a Madonna-directed film next year and an upcoming Broadway musical.

http://wwd.com/eye/parties/courtney-love-jeremy-scott-celebrate-costume-designer-arianne-phillips-dressing-the-part-10975921/

5 hours ago, Starman said:

Is the bonus track VISA (V.I.S.A.) on the deluxe version?

VIShA I’m Madonna  😜😜😜

She’s also recording:

Fedex (Give it 2 me Remix) 

Fedex (4 minutes Remix) 

59 minutes ago, Pedro said:

She’s also recording:

Fedex (Give it 2 me Remix) 

Fedex (4 minutes Remix) 

😂😂😂

The latest posts of this thread....

Hahaha heh hrahaha hraha hra haha XD :lol:

ian_laugh16jkt5.gif

6 hours ago, Starman said:

The film is happening NEXT YEAR,  Im surprised we havent seen more about this:

Courtney Love, Steven Klein Attend ‘Dressing the Part’ NYC Screening

Tom Ford and Madonna were also interviewed for the Mr. Porter-produced documentary film about costume designer Arianne Phillips.

In the coming months, Phillips’ designs will be seen in a joint production between the Metropolitan Opera in New York and the English Opera in London opening in November, a Madonna-directed film next year and an upcoming Broadway musical.

http://wwd.com/eye/parties/courtney-love-jeremy-scott-celebrate-costume-designer-arianne-phillips-dressing-the-part-10975921/

This confirms then the film will take centre stage next year.

Guest cailohfornia

Film first please... and then album!

I don't care if the album comes out in the last quarter of 2018, as long as she works on the album with her mind freed up from that film project.

I mean... would you rather have a Madonna album that's somewhat a soundtrack of her film or a Madonna album purely containing material independent of her last project/film. I feel like a huge gap in time would have to occur in between the film and new music for her to truly zone in to a completely new sound. Idk just hoping for the best!

27 minutes ago, cailohfornia said:

Film first please... and then album!

I don't care if the album comes out in the last quarter of 2018, as long as she works on the album with her mind freed up from that film project.

I mean... would you rather have a Madonna album that's somewhat a soundtrack of her film or a Madonna album purely containing material independent of her last project/film. I feel like a huge gap in time would have to occur in between the film and new music for her to truly zone in to a completely new sound. Idk just hoping for the best!

I know I won't be popular in here by saying this but even if it comes out in first quarter of 2019.

Remeber the film hasn't even been shot yet then there's post-production before she goes in a recording studio. But it's all so exciting to see what her new direction is.

Guest cailohfornia
7 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I know I won't be popular in here by saying this but even if it comes out in first quarter of 2019.

Remeber the film hasn't even been shot yet then there's post-production before she goes in a recording studio. But it's all so exciting to see what her new direction is.

You know what, even if it comes out mid 2019... let it will be! Lol

Cause you're right. Pre-production, shooting, POST production, promotion... how long will all that take? Unless it's another independent lowkey film then it will take months to even close to a year even.

I just want her focusing on new music when she goes into the studio and not have her mind switch from film to new music, vice versa during the process. So yeah I'd rather her take time on the film to ***get it done with*** and finally focus on new music independently from her film project. 

Don't see why she cannot record the album first (early 2018), direct in the summer then release album late 2018?