MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Twenty-two steps behind me. Lady Gaga thread.

16 hours ago, Mozo1 said:

Monsters 2026: 10 years ago today, Gaga released Joanne. An iconic album that changed the way people discount their music so their demented fanbases can buy multiple copies and force a single into the top ten like a constipated horse finally taking a shit. Did I say 'iconic?" Because, iconic, iconic, iconic. 

:chuckle::chuckle:

16 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

:lmao::lmao:

:chuckle::chuckle:

WTF!!!! She had her own red carpe?,.,l,?,.,!,,..?...!.?.........?.... What’s next her award show!?!?!?!?!

9 hours ago, swimtoshore said:

most popular Pop/Rock Female at American Music Awards 

it is voted by fans on the internet 

and they're acting as if she won on her own merit without their help whatsoever.  :lol:

1 hour ago, ctg12 said:

2876F439-A980-4303-BD8B-4C41F3192FF1.jpeg

Stop it girl. That pose will not get you anywhere. Totally clueless. :lmao:

8 hours ago, ctg12 said:

61B17223-7E5E-49A3-B10A-4233EF030FA1.jpeg

She looks like a reductive version of Elizabeth Berkley in "Showgirls" only shorter and uglier.

31 minutes ago, peppermint said:

She looks like a reductive version of Elizabeth Berkley in "Showgirls" only shorter and uglier.

Yes! and with ZERO sex apply!

Omg would admit if the cure was any good.

Just that like others have already mentioned, she was very off key,  basic piano playing,  stiff dancing, and maybe worse of all was the actual track.:no::no: This has to be one of her worse singles by far & it’s telling she released it nearly a decade into her “career”.Her push for the American mainstream audience feels very cunning....

7 minutes ago, Nick said:

Omg would admit if the cure was any good.

Just that like others have already mentioned, she was very off key,  basic piano playing,  stiff dancing, and maybe worse of all was the actual track.:no::no: This has to be one of her worse singles by far & it’s telling she released it nearly a decade into her “career”.Her push for the American mainstream audience feels very cunning....

It's so basic and boring, it hurts. 

3 hours ago, Toni said:

One big engineered PR stunt to show her on tour and to act like she's a massive, successful star. Sing the stupid cure song to show what a hero she is! Bollocks!!

Was she really nominated for this award? No

Did she really win this award? No

Her fans and paid for media are the only ones talking about her and how amazing she is.

She knows she's done, otherwise she'd not have to go to these lengths!

And whats with the look she's going for? Its very Saved By The Bell homage.. And LOL arms up to get the tits up!! :lol: And her own red carpet? the fucking DESPERATION!!! How much time does this very successful and busy star have?? 

JOYLESS HOG BODY FRAUD - WE SEE YOU!!

This pretty much sums it up.  :clap:

12 hours ago, ctg12 said:

She came for Jessie Spano and failed EVEN WITH THAT!  :lmao:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Totally! Elizabeth Berkley's retarded little sister. 

I am actually looking forward to seeing Bradley Cooper act like he wants to fuck this chick. 

3 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

It's so basic and boring, it hurts. 

She acts like she's Frida Kahlo meets Laurie Anderson but puts out that shit—Debbie Gibson would pass on it in 1987. To call it basic is an insult to all things basic, and she and DJ Wide Shithole want to lecture people about art? Um, no. 

30 minutes ago, Gus said:

DPEo9tvX4AAOmL-.jpg

I want to show women they don’t need to try to keep up with the 19-year-olds and the 21-year-olds in order to have a hit. Women in music, they feel like they need to f---ing sell everything to be a star. It’s so sad.

Interscope thought the whole thing would help The Cure sell some units on iTunes, it is the worst perfoming sales-wise song of all perfomed last night at AMAS. It stalled at #60 and free-fell. Rumour has it her new shtisong was shelved for  spring 2018 because of Hitlor Swift reputation album roll-out.

But she’s in SO MUCH PAIN!!! 

WHAT A FUCKING PHONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she enrages me

1 hour ago, Mozo1 said:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Totally! Elizabeth Berkley's retarded little sister. 

I am actually looking forward to seeing Bradley Cooper act like he wants to fuck this chick. 

lXutU99.gif

The industry isn't seeing any return from their investment in her. Even with all the press support and opportunities in the world her career is dead in the water. It's time to pull the plug once and for all. 

rihanna was robbed

13 minutes ago, LHakaLH said:

lXutU99.gif

:lmao: He'll deserve the Oscar if he can pull of us believing he fancies her!

Did she trend at all on Twitter last night? I can't imagine she did.

She's up to 58 on iTunes now though. 

It wouldn’t surprise me if she was planning on wearing something else, but then Alaïa died so she rushed out to buy something off the rack just so she could have her name connected to another dead legend. 

44 minutes ago, LHakaLH said:

lXutU99.gif

Haha this scene cracks me up :dead:

about her droopy tits.. it is the oldest trick for women who have droopy tits to put the arms up. 

for someone who supposedly doesn't care about "good look"s or awards, the charts (and does everything for the fans!) she still seems to enjoy showing off her one good ASSet to please the guys.. or make sure everyone sees her with the conventionally big NON droopy (and very unnatural) boobs.. I think the emotions are real when she gets the award. it's all she cares about. accolades. it's just that she pretends to mainly care about it for her fans. that she's doing it all for them. same with continuing the tour even though "she's in pain". just like she pretends to deliberately look ugly when she's desperate to look conventionally beautiful. in fact, with all those fillers, fake hair, face tape.. it's an obsession