Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Twenty-two steps behind me. Lady Gaga thread.

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, ctg12 said:

Using the death of yet another to promote Fauxanne. Fucking sociopath

8A5E8353-F64A-4B69-8F66-DA3197B355C8.jpeg

Death is all around her. Joanne the reaper... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder what 'woe is me' bollocks she'll trot out tonight to try and convince people she was ill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Studies have shown that listening to Lady Gaga music contributes to not only genital shrinkage but the hippocampus part of the brain shrinks as well.

Explains a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jonski43 said:

I wonder what 'woe is me' bollocks she'll trot out tonight to try and convince people she was ill.

I think she will dedicate it to Sonj who is still trying to find Joanne in the afterlife

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ctg12 said:

Using the death of yet another to promote Fauxanne. Fucking sociopath

8A5E8353-F64A-4B69-8F66-DA3197B355C8.jpeg

Holy shit!

She has no shame or even basically decency.

Is Joanne discounted to take advantage of this moving and sincere tribute?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in her acceptance speech i'm sure she will make sure everyone knows she rose from the ashes. plus she will ass kiss so much tonight. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whos watching the AMAs ?

I think I fell in love with Hailee Seinfeld , that was a sweet performance :inlove:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cody Banks said:

Holy shit!

She has no shame or even basically decency.

Is Joanne discounted to take advantage of this moving and sincere tribute?

Since she’s at the AMA awards I’m sure her entire back catalogue is discounted. 

Usually happens when she does one of her foolhardy inept performances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lucky Star One said:

The Cure....YAWN....

holy fuck what a tuneless off-key train-wreck of a mess and her dancing was hilarious. As for the outfit, good grief.

Worst performance of the night by far

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jaron said:

whos watching the AMAs ?

I think I fell in love with Hailee Seinfeld , that was a sweet performance :inlove:

i think all the performances have been pretty good so far - except for GooGoo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, swimtoshore said:

holy fuck what a tuneless mess and her dancing was hilarious. As for the outfit, good grief.

Worst performance of the night by far

It's just so tired and bland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

her speech, lol,  is she practicing for that oscar? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tuckeye said:

her speech, lol,  is she practicing for that oscar? lol

CRYING, HIDING HER FACE IN DISBELIEF THAT SHE WON. SHE MUST HAVE BEEN STUDYING TAPES OF TAY TAY "WINNING" AWARDS UNEXPECTEDLY. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rocknrolla said:

What did she win??

most popular Pop/Rock Female at American Music Awards 

it is voted by fans on the internet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ctg12 said:

Studies have shown that listening to Lady Gaga music contributes to not only genital shrinkage but the hippocampus part of the brain shrinks as well.

Explains a lot.

:rotfl:Every time I met a guy who likes Gaga, my dick went softer than Cottonelle—and they've been borderline retarded as well. Dumb as rocks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg PINK is crazy ya'll and deserves fuckin cred.

and christina was good too. the opening was amazing.

and then theres this lady grud turd curing....well, nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Lucky Star One said:

CRYING, HIDING HER FACE IN DISBELIEF THAT SHE WON. SHE MUST HAVE BEEN STUDYING TAPES OF TAY TAY "WINNING" AWARDS UNEXPECTEDLY. 

Bwaahaaa! Because she wasn't googling results all week. Stupid cunt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mozo1 said:

Bwaahaaa! Because she wasn't googling results all week. Stupid cunt. 

gaga paid for the bots that helped her little monsters in the voting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

omg PINK is crazy ya'll and deserves fuckin cred.

and christina was good too. the opening was amazing.

and then theres this lady grud turd curing....well, nothing. 

Pink was off the fucking chain - i could barely watch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lucky Star One said:

gaga paid for the bots that helped her little monsters in the voting.

Totally. She won an internet poll!! 

It could be Greatest Artist Ever: 

Madonna

Elvis

Aretha 

Jesus

Picasso

Prince

Lady Gaga

 

"OMG. I can't believe I won completely on merit!"  Lady Fuckface 

 

Dumb cunt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mozo1 said:

Totally. She won an internet poll!! 

It could be Greatest Artist Ever: 

Madonna

Elvis

Aretha 

Jesus

Picasso

Prince

Lady Gaga

 

"OMG. I can't believe I won completely on merit!"  Lady Fuckface 

 

Dumb cunt. 

:chuckle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×