MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Twenty-two steps behind me. Lady Gaga thread.

So her shitty Doco was submitted for consideration for Feature Documentary for the 2018 Oscars - there were 170 submissions. Tonight a shortlist of 15 was announced, that will go into a final round of consideration to come up with the 5 that will be eventually nominated. 

Her shitfest DID NOT MAKE THE SHORTLIST

:lmao:

57 minutes ago, swimtoshore said:

So her shitty Doco was submitted for consideration for Feature Documentary for the 2018 Oscars - there were 170 submissions. Tonight a shortlist of 15 was announced, that will go into a final round of consideration to come up with the 5 that will be eventually nominated. 

OMG, they must be apoplectic! That they think  even had a shot is funny in the first place. :) :) 

It was revealing though. It revealed her to be even dumber than thought possible—and you ended up rooting for "fibromyalgia." 

12 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

you ended up rooting for "fibromyalgia." 

Gaga’s forgettable documentary only got minor brief local press and nearly all of it was solely thanks to her mentioning Madonna! :lmao: Madonna this year has had literally hundreds of Instagram posts which each individually generated a ton of press coverage worldwide! :rotfl:

It's true.  If it wasn't for the Madonna mention her stupid doc would have gotten zero press.

Even sitting by the pool with her flapjack tits hanging out generated nothing but yawns.

7 hours ago, LHakaLH said:

Reported to who? The cyber police? :lmao: Was this metioned on ATRL or Gagadaily? 

I've only visited GG daily a handful of times, but they actually seem reasonable over there and can take a joke.  At least some.

Atrl seems to be completely intolerant of any criticism of her whatsoever.

4 hours ago, swimtoshore said:

Just proves what a raging ego she is though. Her delusion and arrogance is breathtaking.

Where is the trailer for A star is born?? Isn't it strange that it's no out yet? And allegedly the budget for the whole film was only 7 million :lmao:

6 hours ago, swimtoshore said:

Bam!!!!!!

You can buy Golden Globes but you can't fool Oscars :lmao:

4 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Bam!!!!!!

You can buy Golden Globes but you can't fool Oscars :lmao:

I'm sure you can, but not THAT obvious. 

1 hour ago, Lucky Star One said:

:sour:

What I get from this: they only have fotos and an interview with Cooper. So it's the usual hype up without knowing anything for sure. 

im not seeing anything about the shortlist online. i guess it's possible the fans want to ignore this but still. i did find something on the oscars website, but it adds "short" to it. are we sure that's the category she submitted it for?

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/oscars-2018-documentary-shorts-1202631505/

6 hours ago, swimtoshore said:

17 minutes ago, Nikki said:

im not seeing anything about the shortlist online. i guess it's possible the fans want to ignore this but still. i did find something on the oscars website, but it adds "short" to it. are we sure that's the category she submitted it for?

try this link on Variety

http://variety.com/2017/film/awards/oscars-feature-documentaries-shortlisted-1202633550/

19 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Documentary feature not short.

And we know the PR machine for the film is going to be in full bullshit mode for the next five months. Interesting the film has been in the can but nothing has been shown. Probably doing CGI on Bradley's face when he has to kiss her.

11 hours ago, swimtoshore said:

I honestly don't understand why anyone, even Gaga or her totally delusional fans, would think this movie had any chance in hell of getting on the shortlist, let alone a nomination, for a fucking Academy Award. Like, seriously. A Grammy for Joanne? Sure, why not. Undeserved but possible. But an Oscar nomination? I can't. I just can't.

11 hours ago, swimtoshore said:

How come??? She was so raw in her documentary. She was everything!

9 hours ago, Lucky Star One said:

:sour:

tumblr_inline_p0l7ewbMCX1r63chl_400.gif

It's funny that she's now being pushed as "Stefani", when she flops as Stefani it will only underline why "Lady Gaga" became a flop brand in the first place.

2 hours ago, Toni said:

F4CE6608-8DBF-4127-A3C9-248958FEED3C.jpeg

C818CD01-AC35-4EAE-BA70-277937E06EC2.jpeg

0CC2F248-902D-4C5A-BC14-10FF26249673.jpeg

She doesn't have the intelligence or the free spirit to pull off that look. I can't tell you how many times I have heard her apologists call her 'eclectic'. She is the cosplay girl who calls herself a geek but has zero knowledge of a  series or the writers. She is the type who appropriates an image for her own benefit. 

I had a rdiculous dream with her in it last night. 

Britney Spears was performing at an awards show, and all of a sudden, as a surprise, Madonna descended from the ceiling in her MDNA tour look (GGW).  The crowd was going wild.  Madonna started dancing and then all of a sudden Gaga appeared on stage with two arms attached to her.  She started playing Million Reasons on the piano and was playing electronic drum pads with her two attached arms. It was clear she was trying to show how much more talented she was.  It was so ridiculous I woke up laughing.