MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Twenty-two steps behind me. Lady Gaga thread.

27 minutes ago, Hector said:

A little moron reported this thread for bullying of Lady Gaga. Why is IT even here? Fuck off back to Gagadaily!

That’s because they don’t get the humour and satire behind my posts. There is no difference between what I do and for example, Saturday Night Live. It’s funny and ironic. Get a sense of humour people!

45CCCAA4-EB2B-4B7D-A74A-3C32B5CF891A.jpeg

446F1A17-5123-48CA-936D-24D7C7856E7C.jpeg

9 hours ago, JWAD said:

C3B25CE7-F651-4250-B41D-2912C4794FBB.jpeg

Opening night:

032203A1-AA63-405C-8A95-157A7B7BED9E.png

Omg lolol make these go viral 

5 hours ago, Mozo1 said:

:lmao::lmao: Can't you just hear her  employees forced to be her 24/7 monsters —"Yaaas, Gaga. Yougaaaa Gagaaaa! YAaaass!" 

Omg lol I’m gonna get kicked off the bus for lol to myself 

1 hour ago, Hector said:

A little moron reported this thread for bullying of Lady Gaga. Why is IT even here? Fuck off back to Gagadaily!

Lmao!!  Such a wussy ass fan base.

The pics in this thread are priceless, especially "Regurgitation". 

:lmao:

1 hour ago, ctg12 said:

:rotfl:

She should also sue for emotional and undue stress. Brian Duffy’s estate should also join her in said lawsuit.

We should set up an account at gofundme just for this sacrilege 

:yes:

We should as should Duffy's estate.  It's sacrilege. It's like peeing on the Lincoln Memorial. We already endured her Vegas Bowie Tribute which was embarrassing beyond belief. The fuck? How long are we supposed to take insults from her lifeless tits? I mean, how long are we supposed to take insults from her? :) :) 

even after her best friend terry richardson being called out, she gets credit for helping the #metoo movement and no one asks questions. if this topic gets closed for a few jokes and criticism, then gaga is worse than taylor for dictating what can be online

50 minutes ago, Nikki said:

even after her best friend terry richardson being called out, she gets credit for helping the #metoo movement and no one asks questions. if this topic gets closed for a few jokes and criticism, then gaga is worse than taylor for dictating what can be online

#metoo?

Am I remembering this wrong? Tell me, if so. Before her Oscar performance, she had spoken out about being sexually assaulted, right? Because afterward...

Gaga said the she couldn’t sleep the night before, “knowing I would finally face that I belonged in that group.” Gaga had said that she was raped as a teenager during a December 2015 “TimesTalks” session. Her personal experience with sexual assault made performing the song in front of fellow survivors even more challenging. 

“I could barely get through the song, couldn’t hit any of the high notes. Hair wet, sloppy tee shirt jeans uggs, tissues,” the singer wrote on Instagram. “They all hugged me and told me that it was okay because it was more real this way, that they understood that they were in pain too. They told me they were there for me to support me because they believed this message needed to be heard.” 

So, it wasn't until that Oscar night you accepted you were a part of that group although you admitted to being sexually assaulted long before? Sure, bitch. See, she's such a repulsive liar, I doubt everything about her. 

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

She has supported quite a few rapists for YEARS now, what she deserves is to spend the rest of her life in prison until her greasy hair turns grey

1 hour ago, Mozo1 said:

#metoo?

Am I remembering this wrong? Tell me, if so. Before her Oscar performance, she had spoken out about being sexually assaulted, right? Because afterward...

Gaga said the she couldn’t sleep the night before, “knowing I would finally face that I belonged in that group.” Gaga had said that she was raped as a teenager during a December 2015 “TimesTalks” session. Her personal experience with sexual assault made performing the song in front of fellow survivors even more challenging. 

“I could barely get through the song, couldn’t hit any of the high notes. Hair wet, sloppy tee shirt jeans uggs, tissues,” the singer wrote on Instagram. “They all hugged me and told me that it was okay because it was more real this way, that they understood that they were in pain too. They told me they were there for me to support me because they believed this message needed to be heard.” 

So, it wasn't until that Oscar night you accepted you were a part of that group although you admitted to being sexually assaulted long before? Sure, bitch. See, she's such a repulsive liar, I doubt everything about her. 

billboard mentioned her

Oct. 16: After actress Alyssa Milano kicks off a massive Twitter trend by resurfacing social activist Tarana Burke's decade-old #MeToo hashtag as a means of showing solidarity with other sexual abuse/assault survivors in the wake of the Weinstein allegations, stars such as Lady Gaga, Sheryl Crow and Best Coast's Bethany Cosentino add their voices to the rising din.

Nov. 14: Former Vice President Joe Biden and Lady Gaga announce an initiative to provide support to victims of sexual assault by setting up trauma centers for long-term relief.

https://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/legal-and-management/8061797/how-lady-gaga-kesha-more-helped-musics-anti

madonna mentioned being raped in the speech from billboard a year ago, but they didnt say anything about it

6 minutes ago, Nikki said:

billboard mentioned her

Oct. 16: After actress Alyssa Milano kicks off a massive Twitter trend by resurfacing social activist Tarana Burke's decade-old #MeToo hashtag as a means of showing solidarity with other sexual abuse/assault survivors in the wake of the Weinstein allegations, stars such as Lady Gaga, Sheryl Crow and Best Coast's Bethany Cosentino add their voices to the rising din.

Nov. 14: Former Vice President Joe Biden and Lady Gaga announce an initiative to provide support to victims of sexual assault by setting up trauma centers for long-term relief.

https://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/legal-and-management/8061797/how-lady-gaga-kesha-more-helped-musics-anti

madonna mentioned being raped in the speech from billboard a year ago, but they didnt say anything about it

Billboard crawled up her ravioli-stained ass ($$) years ago. 

13 hours ago, JWAD said:

C3B25CE7-F651-4250-B41D-2912C4794FBB.jpeg

Opening night:

032203A1-AA63-405C-8A95-157A7B7BED9E.png

:rotfl:this is hilarious. Love your work JWAD 

But I haven't seen anything of the gaga / biden thing since she posted it. Like everything else with her it's forgotten instantly. She only appears when she pays.

And she was 99 in the top 100 artists of spotify in October. So much for being the Queen of pop with a massive social media following.

Still we've got her new year's eve with Tony countdown to look forward to.

2214FD45-6CCC-4909-85DE-B728147315A9.jpeg

Their passion was like none ever known.  

21 minutes ago, JWAD said:

2214FD45-6CCC-4909-85DE-B728147315A9.jpeg

Featuring the songs

Yucky star

Borderline psychopathic

Physical repulsion

I know shit

Every cliché

Stink of me

6 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Featuring the songs

Yucky star

Borderline psychopathic

Physical repulsion

I know shit

Every cliché

Stink of me

:lmao::lmao:and :lmao::lmao: @JWAD 

I know shit!!!!! 

6 hours ago, Hector said:

Reported to who? The cyber police? :lmao: Was this metioned on ATRL or Gagadaily? 

39 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Featuring the songs

Yucky star

Borderline psychopathic

Physical repulsion

I know shit

Every cliché

Stink of me

Burning crotch 

6 hours ago, Hector said:

LOL!!! 😂 That’s so cute 🎀🎀🎀

Yucky Star lol