MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Twenty-two steps behind me. Lady Gaga thread.

12 minutes ago, Lolo said:

He was in the early 90s. Leave the Germans alone, all I want to say is RH was a number 1 (ONE!!!) album in the German charts.

Now back to the U.S. where Slob still has a career... 

LOL i love germans and aussies too. its just funny and random.

DWYWWMB.....this is the only thing I could think of that I'd possibly want to do with you or that body!!  JoPig is almost done....except it has the wrong color hat!!

joanne pig.jpg

4 hours ago, Lolo said:

He was in the early 90s. Leave the Germans alone, all I want to say is RH was a number 1 (ONE!!!) album in the German charts.

Now back to the U.S. where Slob still has a career... 

Does she though?  Most of it is paid smoke and mirrors to make her still seem relevant.

9 hours ago, Skin said:

Oh okay.  That's good to know.  Just shocking how the bulk of her #1s didn't happen until much later in her career. 

As for David Hasselhoff don't get me started on that. Lol

And if I am not mistaken Celine cock blocked ROL the album and Frozen from #1 with Titanic....

Or was it someone else that blocked Frozen?

It's not about the number ones. It's about the IMPACT.  I was living in Germany when ROL was released.  Omg they were over themselves with her.  They LOVE her. 

I don't know how many number ones she has in the rest of Europe but for three decades she's been in the EU the most important female singer. 

10 hours ago, Lucky Star One said:

BODY OF HOGVIDENCE!!!

giphy.gif

:lmao:

"Have you ever watched animals eat shit, Frank? It's intense."

"The women hate me, they think I'm a boar"

"I ate Doritos, I ate raviolis, that's what I do, I eat!"

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

It's not about the number ones. It's about the IMPACT.  I was living in Germany when ROL was released.  Omg they were over themselves with her.  They LOVE her. 

I don't know how many number ones she has in the rest of Europe but for three decades she's been in the EU the most important female singer. 

Was always kinda jealous that much of Western and central Europe seemed much more open and appreciative of Madonna’s nineties and early to mid 2000s music than America. During some of those years, we never had all the consistent chart hits and maybe even impact. 

6 minutes ago, Nick said:

Was always kinda jealous that much of Western and central Europe seemed much more open and appreciative of Madonna’s nineties and early to mid 2000s music than America. During some of those years, we never had all the consistent chart hits and maybe even impact. 

Madonna has been EVERYWHERE in Europe just until MDNA. That's why I'm sure that she only needs another big hit to get big (at least in terms of impact). A hit that gathers old fans and younger generations just like Hung Up did. Because part of the charm of Hung Up was that those who have loved Madonna at least for a part of their lives were nicely surprised and loved her again. 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Madonna has been EVERYWHERE in Europe just until MDNA. That's why I'm sure that she only needs another big hit to get big (at least in terms of impact). A hit that gathers old fans and younger generations just like Hung Up did. Because part of the charm of Hung Up was that those who have loved Madonna at least for a part of their lives were nicely surprised and loved her again. 

True, true. I was actually working in Europe (including Germany) in 2006 and 2007—scattered months off and for about a year—and Hung Up and Sorry were everywhere. 

3 hours ago, Supernatural said:

"Have you ever watched animals eat shit, Frank? It's intense."

"The women hate me, they think I'm a boar"

"I ate Doritos, I ate raviolis, that's what I do, I eat!"

3 hours ago, 5iVe Elements said:

Lady HogGa

My husband was scrolling around Netflix and comes to Gaga’s doc and asks, “do you know what lady gaga looks like?” I said yes, he said “is that her real face?” I said it is, but she’s had tons of work done to it, he says “it’s mad, I’ve no memory of what she looks like at all, she must want it that way, like she’s been in hiding”! I laughed, I’m like she’s not been in hiding, the only reason you’ve no idea what she looks like is because she’s constantly trying to look and be someone else!  :abuse::lol:

i love, really love, reading your posts on this cunt. Always good for laughs. :angel:  it makes my day. What a trainwreck. i wonder what her next album will be, music wise. another dead relative? i hope this shit will never end.

Tony

4 hours ago, Toni said:

My husband was scrolling around Netflix and comes to Gaga’s doc and asks, “do you know what lady gaga looks like?” I said yes, he said “is that her real face?” I said it is, but she’s had tons of work done to it, he says “it’s mad, I’ve no memory of what she looks like at all, she must want it that way, like she’s been in hiding”! I laughed, I’m like she’s not been in hiding, the only reason you’ve no idea what she looks like is because she’s constantly trying to look and be someone else!  :abuse::lol:

It's true but the sad thing is she sticks her face in everything, yet still nobody can pick her out from the other creatures roaming the aisles at Wal-mart

On 18.11.2017 at 2:26 AM, Skin said:

To comment on something in the last thread I am shocked.  Madonna isn't big in Germany and only has 4 #1s?  The bulk of them being later in her career?  Have to say this shocks me.

Madonna is still one of the most successful singers in Germany. 26 of her singles reached the top ten and 12 of her albums went to #1, the latest were Celebration and Rebel Heart.

5 hours ago, adirondak said:

Tony

ME & tony

in the last few months I heard one gaga song (bad romance) on the radio (yesterday), and madonna like 10 times in the same time span. and that's on one of those radio channels that play current hits by the big stars but also 80s and 90s stuff. very mainstream.

7 hours ago, adirondak said:

Tony

Actually, she is doing a NYE thing with him. I’ll assume it’s the dropping of the ball in Times Square? 

i sometimes wish M didnt say or comment on gaga, because her fans are with so many online, and they're so obsessed with spreading hatred, lies, and twisted nonsense. (like the sex book story) it's insane what these RATS are capable of. meanwhile this CUNT gets away with letting terry richardson in her anti bully bus with minors. 

7 hours ago, Supernatural said:

It's true but the sad thing is she sticks her face in everything, yet still nobody can pick her out from the other creatures roaming the aisles at Wal-mart

If her name had not been on her imagine, he’d of been none the wiser to who she was! 

Remember her visit to XFactor? She basically got the same reception. People were baffled by her face, didn’t even know if she’d had work done or they just didn’t remember what she looked like because they’d not seen her since Bad Romance or whatever. 

Now Riri or Katy pop up, even with all their makeovers yet NOBODY questions who they are or query’s why they are unrecognizable! 

Gaga, the forgettable hog.

So a few days ago the AMA's announced that Gaga would be performing "The Cure" live from the Joan tour stop at in Washington D.C. and that this would be the first televised performance of the song (IIRC wasn't it streamed during her Coachella set on Youtube though?).

Is there some kinda technical hiccup that can happen with the broadcast so we miss it?

19 hours ago, karbatal said:

I remember vividly how I listened to my favorite radio station which was of a non charts, non teenager, rather indie, self proclaimed-sophisticated profile and all of a sudden in some random daytime show the DJs talked about the Confessions album and how it's the top album they love listening to most at that moment. It was really surprising but just another indicator of how big this era was here in Germany. 

5 hours ago, Toni said:

Actually, she is doing a NYE thing with him. I’ll assume it’s the dropping of the ball in Times Square? 

I can't believe she's got another high profile gig. She's on everything and everytime nobody cares!