MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Twenty-two steps behind me. Lady Gaga thread.

2 hours ago, LHakaLH said:

Y-O-U you wanna

YE9SWJT - Imgur.gif

I i i i wanna give you all my  🤮 

21 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I i i i wanna give you all my  🤮 

Our eyes needs cleansing 

32D98AF1-B1D3-4D1E-ABDA-E58211F4AA49.gif

6260C079-A83D-40F2-9058-AA5680E24488.gif

9B739DE0-7119-432E-8A51-CE4AC55D76B3.gif

Thank u @Mmmmm  :brenspin:

So the Grammy nominations are announced tomorrow and Billboard posted an article today - the 10 Biggest questions ahead of the announcements.

This is #8  according to those deluded fucktards:

8. Will Lady Gaga be shut out of the big categories?

The artist born Stefani Germanotta's recent reimagining as more of a heartland singer-songwriter, as rooted in country and rock as dance and pop, seemed almost custom-engineered for maximum Grammy success. But despite a well-received Super Bowl halftime performance and a hit single in the No. 4-peaking Hot 100 success "Million Reasons," the album did not draw the general acclaim Gaga may have hoped for, and she goes into Grammy season far from a sure thing to draw a major nomination. The legacy of her Joanne era may be swung a good amount by whether or not she hears her name called tomorrow morning.

SHUT HER OUT! SHUT HER OUT! SHUT HER OUT!

5A50A22A-38F0-498A-AE77-A68160435827.gif

4A0F2B7E-5731-4F6B-8EFC-C8E811309AD9.gif

7FA6881E-B86E-466A-AD63-4BB29543A9A7.gif

3BC88D93-4C8F-4725-B798-1DFF816497DC.gif

06848164-44E4-4EC8-B501-FE2F0F0FF907.gif

3 hours ago, swimtoshore said:

So the Grammy nominations are announced tomorrow and Billboard posted an article today - the 10 Biggest questions ahead of the announcements.

The artist born Stefani Germanotta's recent reimagining as more of a heartland singer-songwriter, as rooted in country and rock as dance and pop, seemed almost custom-engineered for maximum Grammy success. But despite a well-received Super Bowl halftime performance and a hit single in the No. 4-peaking Hot 100 success "Million Reasons," the album did not draw the general acclaim Gaga may have hoped for, and she goes into Grammy season far from a sure thing to draw a major nomination. The legacy of her Joanne era may be swung a good amount by whether or not she hears her name called tomorrow morning.

Don't they mean "hit" single? They should shut her out which means she'll probably get many noms for Borezanne. 

Will these cunts ever stop trying to make Cuntga happen? 

SHE'S FUCKING OVER SINCE 2011. 

5 hours ago, swimtoshore said:

She will probably get a throwaway nod like Best Pop Album. Does she even have industry support anymore? Sure doesn't seem like it.

7 hours ago, swimtoshore said:

CBD66A41-0937-43BA-A6A9-83F2D379D1ED.gif

This bitch got 2 Grammy nominations.

2 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

This bitch got 2 Grammy nominations.

She didn’t get anything in the big categories like Song of the Year

I doubt she will win either of the ones she is nominated for: Best Pop Solo Performance - Kesha (Praying) and Ed Sheeran (Shape of You) would have to be the big favorites; and Best Pop Vocal Album - i don’t think she can compete with any of the other nominees - Ed, Kesha, Coldplay, Imagine Dragons and Lana

Poor GooGoo

So this fad has been campaigning hard for MR and is taking a one week break during the Grammys week in the midst of her European tour and all she has are two Pop nominations that she has no chance of winning? "MR is SOTY!!!!"  "Five Foot Two will sweep awards!!!!"  :lmao: 

When you thought you have SOTY in your bag and everyone will nominate your documentary

but you end up with two basic noms with extremely strong competitions 

and deep down you know you will not win shit 

but you keep convincing yourself you're a musical genius

and you're deciding to resume your fibromyalgia era

625858aaa.gif

It's still a joke she even got nominated for the crap she produced but I suppose she bought those to justify her playing her tired ass music at the show so she can shift a few hundred more discounted units on iTunes.

At least fourteen stone two didn't get a nomination. 

In just glad shes not getting shit for that doc.. The other noms are just throwaways and useless

i can totally see grammys kiss her ass and give her those awards.

Laughing so hard at her fans on PopJustice saying she had all the big noms "in the bag". A true egg on the face moment.

Someone just said her album got nominated for best pop vocal . What a joke!

And Pop Female for Million Reasons

At least it wasn’t multiple nominations for this sell out c**t! 

She also needs to lose big because these awards are so important to her.

Don’t wanna shit on the Pop Album Grammy cause that’s what Ray Of Light got...but Joanne? WTF

27 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

i can totally see grammys kiss her ass and give her those awards.

She won't. She's up against Ed Sheeran in both categories and she's competing with other divas like P!nk and Kelly Clarkson who will split her votes. Not to mention that Kesha's song and album shares a similar message and sound (with way better execution and authencity). 

No one cares about Gags. She never became the “new Madonna” in despite of virtually building her entire career off of Madonna’s image! What she needs to do is publicly admit this and apologize to Madonna! The end! 

14 minutes ago, loowee said:

She won't. She's up against Ed Sheeran in both categories and she's competing with other divas like P!nk and Kelly Clarkson who will split her votes. Not to mention that Kesha's song and album shares a similar message and sound (with way better execution and authencity). 

Ed didn't get any of the main categories either so if he lost out to Joan it would make the awards an absolute joke.