'Transracial' Florida man born white claims he is actually Filipino

jaron

'Transracial' Florida man born white claims he is actually Filipino as he embraces the food, music and even drives a Tuk Tuk

• Adam Wheeler, who now goes as Ja Du, considers himself to be from the Philippines and drives around in a Tuk Tuk - a vehicle used for public transit in the country 
  • 'Whenever I'm around the music, around the food, I feel like I'm in my own skin,' 'Ja Du' said to WTSP
  • 'Ja Du' has even created a Facebook page and community for other people who believe that they are not the race that they have lived with 
  • Rachel Dolezal was an infamous case in the transracial discussion when it was revealed she was a white woman claiming to be black

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5078211/Transracial-Florida-man-born-white-claims-Filipino.html?ito=social-facebook

Another story of feeling different race. It reminds me to Rachel Dolezal, who claimed to be black although she was as white as like me.

I dont understand what kind of problem it is, to feel like different race.

I also like latin music, I love latin men, latin food, but that still doesnt make me feel latin,

or my bf is greek. So I love greek food, being in greece (ok, I am not into much greek music), but still I dont feel like it...

Can you imagine the poor journalist having to spend his/her energy writing this article? Several years spent in the university, all those dreams now shattered, as he has to commute from Sutton or some faraway part of Big London, catching the train at 6.00 to be in the office at 8.00 and trying to convince himself that everything will be alright and then being landend this BIG PIECE OF SHIT? 

11 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I speak English I am a British :lmao: 

:lmao: I hate Summer and hot weather. I swear I lived in cold climates in a past life.   God knows where but somewhere cold and with snow.  I have never even seen snow in person. 

7 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Can you imagine the poor journalist having to spend his/her energy writing this article? Several years spent in the university, all those dreams now shattered, as he has to commute from Sutton or some faraway part of Big London, catching the train at 6.00 to be in the office at 8.00 and trying to convince himself that everything will be alright and then being landend this BIG PIECE OF SHIT? 

:rotfl: 

3 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:lmao: I hate Summer and hot weather. I swear I lived in cold climates in a past life.   God knows where but somewhere cold and with snow.  I have never even seen snow in person. 

I'm pretty sure you're canadian at heart, :laugh:

4 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I am Malay, living in Malaysia (okay English is my SECOND language :lol:) and YES LIKE YOU JAZZY BABE I CANNOT STAND HOT WEATHER. 

i honestly don't understand him at all.

he lives in a country where he blends in with his race and America's exposure to filipino culture is relatively low, yet hes getting these identity issues? As opposed to me, who had to deal with identity issues because i was a minority here in America, surrounded by no one else who looked like me. 

On 11/14/2017 at 4:47 PM, Jazzy Jan said:

OMG :lmao: I am the same. I hate my country because wherever I go I sweat like a pig. I don't think I can stand snow though. Just somewhere colder but not freezing.

7 hours ago, Lolo said:

Does anyone feel transmammal yet and thinks it should live as a dolphin or something ? Maybe I should come out and make a few bucks with that story...

I know that there was media coverage from a few months ago of a transgender male doctoral student who wrote an important paper on identifying as a hippopotamus. He referred to the phenomena as a ”tranimal” and no he really do it.:lol::lol:

3 hours ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

This has been a thing for years. It's called otherkin. :lol:

160708_otherkin_0.jpg

I live for this kind of stuff!! I looked it up right away but I go directly for the source, so forums! :lmao:  

Im pretty sure I saw this show of that lady on the picture. Anyway! At the forums I was expecting to be entertained like “this is my dog cage” kind of stuff and no, they don’t post pictures or I have to sign up (no thanks).  Anyway they were no fun as they talk weird and I have no idea wtf they are saying, also some identity as angels, other animals, demons, and some people as space, matter and even dust :lmao:  

I had an employee who identified as a baby- she tried to sue me, I said baby’s don’t sue and that really pissed her off.  She would take coloring books and crayons and would color on her break and before her shift.