MadonnaNation.com Forums
FreeMySoul

Liz Smith has Died [merged]

I think Madonna moves on from people in her life very fast. Not necessarily a flaw. Life does move fast. Plus, she doesn’t necessarily have to post something on Instagram to show her feelings. And maybe, could be the opposite. She might be extremely private when it comes to people she really cares about. Who knows?!?

I am surprised that M hasn't said anything about Liz, given how unique she was as a journalist by being fair & unbiased. I know she doesn't post about everything but I just thought she would. Maybe she doesn't want to or doesn't know. 

RIP Liz.

28 minutes ago, White Heat said:

I am surprised that M hasn't said anything about Liz, given how unique she was as a journalist by being fair & unbiased. I know she doesn't post about everything but I just thought she would. Maybe she doesn't want to or doesn't know. 

RIP Liz.

It may have something to do to what Roland Barthes posted here:

19 minutes ago, Gus said:

It may have something to do to what Roland Barthes posted here:

Thanks. I never saw that. Though Liz must have liked M a bit to have those articles published in her name, I suppose this changes things slightly. 

I think we are reading in to this 2 much...Liz was also a talking head as part of several madonna 'specials', so her interest must have been genuine,
but their relationship was business and 'managed' by Liz Rosenberg, that's just PR.