MadonnaNation.com Forums
erotica blu

Don't Pretend You're Not Hungry I've Seen It Before

41 minutes ago, Like2Watch said:

Madonna's favorite Madonna song..

Woman of great taste,  :chuckle::rotfl:

On 11/11/2017 at 2:04 AM, runa said:

Woman of great taste,  :chuckle::rotfl:

Besides "Human Nature", "Like It or Not", and "Drowned World/Substitute for Love". :grins: 

She pushed and pushed for it to a single all the live performances of it have been amazing but I think it's ran its course now.

Omg it's like my personal anthem now, I used to say a whole prayer backstage before every performance and now I just repeat to myself over and over "my sugar is raw, my sugar is RAWWWW" like a mantra hahaha I love going up to people before shows and whispering it to them haha 

Rly tho truly a cult classic now every performance is iconic 

2 hours ago, Confessit said:

She pushed and pushed for it to a single all the live performances of it have been amazing but I think it's ran its course now.

La Isla Bonita has. 

This song :lmao:

You'd have to be inhuman not bop to it and at least enjoy it for what it is. Sure, it's not a pop masterpiece like some of her songs, but it sure is fucking fun live. Even non fans love it live. When I first heard it, I LIKED it. But after Madonna seemed to adopt as the #1 song from Hard Card she never had and performed for THREE of her world tours, I now proudly can say I LOVE THIS SONG. 

Loved it automatically when I purchased the album❗️

She then performed on the next two tours after Sticky & everything changed.......:noway:

She needed to diversify her set lists a bit more.

I never liked the song I remember when it leaked early and I thought gosh, is that really the kind of album Hard Candy will be!?

But all the 3 tour versions of it have sounded fantastic and really worked !

But I think she should leave it off the set list next time and make room for something else.

Best song on HC album. I always loved it. 

I cant imagine a world tour without Candy Shop anymore. ITs mandatory :queenbitch:

I Always wondered what a video to candy shop would look like. You all know she had an elaborate and detailed vision for it. 

2 hours ago, jaron said:

I cant imagine a world tour without Candy Shop anymore. ITs mandatory :queenbitch:

And the haters of HC getting pressed makes it better. :chuckle:

20 hours ago, jaron said:

Exactly.

I've always liked this song and have NEVER understood the fan hatred for it. (Still don't, tbh.) I get that it's not a lyrical masterpiece, but Pharrell puts in one of the best efforts of the on the album -- the bongos and Spanish guitar just pop off this track. They're pure energy.

The live performances really crackle with energy. She clearly feels this song. It's great. All the renditions are excellent.

On 11/12/2017 at 12:25 PM, Flip The Switch said:

This guy is kind of cute. (Would fuck.) But this song is NOT made to be done acoustically. No, thank you.

20 hours ago, spotlight said:

I Always wondered what a video to candy shop would look like. You all know she had an elaborate and detailed vision for it. 

I've always wanted to see her play out an adult version of Hansel and Gretel for this one. Shirtless, six-pack men follow a trail of sweets to her candy shop and ... well, you know where it would go from there.

2 hours ago, material_boy said:

I've always liked this song and have NEVER understood the fan hatred for it. (Still don't, tbh.) I get that it's not a lyrical masterpiece, but Pharrell puts in one of the best efforts of the on the album -- the bongos and Spanish guitar just pop off this track. They're pure energy.

The live performances really crackle with energy. She clearly feels this song. It's great. All the renditions are excellent.

This guy is kind of cute. (Would fuck.) But this song is NOT made to be done acoustically. No, thank you.

I've always wanted to see her play out an adult version of Hansel and Gretel for this one. Shirtless, six-pack men follow a trail of sweets to her candy shop and ... well, you know where it would go from there.

That could work.:clap::headbang::thumbsup: