MadonnaNation.com Forums
FreeMySoul

2018 Met Gala Theme: “Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination

I really don't think they can't stand each other or that there is a feud. To me it is more like a cockfight if you will. Both are alpha females with huge power and influence. With unprecedented access to fashion designers, photographers and the media. I guess what bothers Anna is the fact that fashion is not even Madonnas core business and that she is somehow raining on her parade. That said, Anna knows when a collaboration is good for both parties. Remember giving Madonna the Vogue lettering for the Superbowl and the MDNA tour? I think at this point they are indifferent in the worst case or on friendly terms in the best.

On 09/11/2017 at 4:35 AM, Hector said:

Fuck Anna Wintour :voodoo:

True. If you fuck with Madonna...you fuck with us. :boxing:

M is the only one that makes that night, let alone has the balls and sense of humor to approach it right... and yet, even with all the great press she usually gets, the media always seems to give way too much credit to some other basic bitches.

On 11/10/2017 at 5:18 AM, MerGirl said:

She should wear Jean Paul Gaultier spring 2007 couture 

A342DBB9-3F8A-4EA5-8325-948B74FAF59F.jpeg

FE9DE49A-EECA-4E5F-9491-0ADB70401A9C.jpeg

3CCD66A4-47DC-4808-8DEC-E80C73D12957.jpeg

Interestingly enough that was the original concept for Live to Tell on the Confessions tour!!! I think it's a little too on the nose but at the same time too perfect to not go with that. Watch Beyonce do that before M does ugh

bey has basically stolen the whole madonna catholic theme. it was always M's thing. then gaga tried to take it, and bey so far is he only one who has been successful at mimicking it. .. but without the controversies and social messages

BEYONCE did it good though. 

has M been on Vogue with kuntore at the helm? if she does go she shouldn't be so literal. she should go but with 12 drag queens dressed like her throughout her career. she can be jesus. 

lol

Madonna going as the other Madonna is just a little too predictable. I do not see it happening.