MadonnaNation.com Forums
Magician

Morrissey - early onset dementia?

2 hours ago, Hector said:

:megamanson:

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/11/28/morrissey-compares-madonna-to-organised-prostitution-in-scathing-put-down/

Morrissey compares Madonna to ‘organised prostitution’ in scathing put-down

28th November 2017, 11:00

Morrissey is never usually one to shy away from controversial comments.

The performer recently claimed he led the movement for gender and sexual fluidity.

He has also defended Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein, who stand accused of a long string of sexual assaults.

Now he has turned his scathing tongue to queen of pop Madonna, who, it turns out, he is not a fan of at all.

Asked what he thinks about Madonna in an interview with the Sunday Times Magazine, Morrissey said: “Madonna reinforces everything absurd and offensive.

“Desperate womanhood. Madonna is closer to organised prostitution than anything else.”

The former Smiths frontman also opened up to the magazine about his sexuality.

It was generally believed he is bisexual, as he has spoken of relationships with men and women, until he clarified his sexual preferences in 2013.

He clarified that he identifies as “humasexual”, which he defines as attracted simply to humans.

He claimed his coming out as ‘humasexual’ in 2013 led the movement around fluid identities.

“It’s extraordinary. People seem to be very relaxed by it,” he told the magazine.

Asked if he was a “lonely voice” when he first shared his identity four years ago, he said: “Yes, I was. I spearheaded the movement.

“I know no other way, so nothing has changed for me, but the rest of the world leaps on.

“I am pleased because I want people to be happy. There is an expiration date on our lives on this planet.

“You have to be yourself and hopefully get some happiness from it.

“It seems everybody, in every respect of their lives, is coming out of their cupboard saying this is the person I’d like to be.

“I want to wear these clothes, not those that have been imposed on me. As long as nobody’s harmed, I think it’s good.”

Morrissey caused controversy last week when he reiterated his defence of Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein following a string of sexual misconduct allegations against both.

In an interview with Der Spiegel Online, Morrissey appeared to defend both figures, calling the allegations “ridiculous” and saying, of Anthony Rapp: “One wonders if the boy did not know what would happen.”

He also questioned whether victims of alleged sexual assault are sometimes “merely disappointed.”

Now speaking to the Times, Morrissey has again addressed the defence of Weinstein an Spacey.

He says: “I’m sure it’s horrific, but we have to keep everything in proportion. Do you not agree? I have never been sexually harassed, I might add.

this is from 1997

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/morrisseys-15-most-outrageous-quotes-20130306

He's a mental mess who never figured out how to just be gay without justifying his love of cock by associating women with notions of death and decay and place-of-no-return like it's all some erudite choice of his to avoid the dangerous Eves and Jezebels

"Night after night like an unowned dog I would tear through the park, a creature in human form, all perilous bolt inviting danger, the bike dancing controlled flips as I gulped jets of rain–more danger, more fun. In comparison, what had girls to offer? Nothing but a mangled jungle of tangled hair presented as the jackpot payoff. Honeypots sprawled like open graves, their owners doing nothing at all other than letting you. The call of duty is all yours–to turn on and get off; to hit the spot and know the ropes; to please and be pleased; as the owners of such Bermuda Triangles do...nothing."

:madgemanson:

On 11/6/2017 at 11:36 PM, loowee said:

pig.

:dead:

13 minutes ago, LSD said:

He's a mental mess who never figured out how to just be gay without justifying his love of cock by associating women with notions of death and decay and place-of-no-return like it's all some erudite choice of his to avoid the dangerous Eves and Jezebels

"Night after night like an unowned dog I would tear through the park, a creature in human form, all perilous bolt inviting danger, the bike dancing controlled flips as I gulped jets of rain–more danger, more fun. In comparison, what had girls to offer? Nothing but a mangled jungle of tangled hair presented as the jackpot payoff. Honeypots sprawled like open graves, their owners doing nothing at all other than letting you. The call of duty is all yours–to turn on and get off; to hit the spot and know the ropes; to please and be pleased; as the owners of such Bermuda Triangles do...nothing."

:madgemanson:

:wacko: 

:sick::sick:

This guy is such a sad human being. 

On 11/28/2017 at 9:24 AM, Hector said:

:megamanson:

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/11/28/morrissey-compares-madonna-to-organised-prostitution-in-scathing-put-down/

Morrissey compares Madonna to ‘organised prostitution’ in scathing put-down

28th November 2017, 11:00

Morrissey is never usually one to shy away from controversial comments.

The performer recently claimed he led the movement for gender and sexual fluidity.

He has also defended Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein, who stand accused of a long string of sexual assaults.

Now he has turned his scathing tongue to queen of pop Madonna, who, it turns out, he is not a fan of at all.

Asked what he thinks about Madonna in an interview with the Sunday Times Magazine, Morrissey said: “Madonna reinforces everything absurd and offensive.

“Desperate womanhood. Madonna is closer to organised prostitution than anything else.”

The former Smiths frontman also opened up to the magazine about his sexuality.

It was generally believed he is bisexual, as he has spoken of relationships with men and women, until he clarified his sexual preferences in 2013.

He clarified that he identifies as “humasexual”, which he defines as attracted simply to humans.

He claimed his coming out as ‘humasexual’ in 2013 led the movement around fluid identities.

“It’s extraordinary. People seem to be very relaxed by it,” he told the magazine.

Asked if he was a “lonely voice” when he first shared his identity four years ago, he said: “Yes, I was. I spearheaded the movement.

“I know no other way, so nothing has changed for me, but the rest of the world leaps on.

“I am pleased because I want people to be happy. There is an expiration date on our lives on this planet.

“You have to be yourself and hopefully get some happiness from it.

“It seems everybody, in every respect of their lives, is coming out of their cupboard saying this is the person I’d like to be.

“I want to wear these clothes, not those that have been imposed on me. As long as nobody’s harmed, I think it’s good.”

Morrissey caused controversy last week when he reiterated his defence of Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein following a string of sexual misconduct allegations against both.

In an interview with Der Spiegel Online, Morrissey appeared to defend both figures, calling the allegations “ridiculous” and saying, of Anthony Rapp: “One wonders if the boy did not know what would happen.”

He also questioned whether victims of alleged sexual assault are sometimes “merely disappointed.”

Now speaking to the Times, Morrissey has again addressed the defence of Weinstein an Spacey.

He says: “I’m sure it’s horrific, but we have to keep everything in proportion. Do you not agree? I have never been sexually harassed, I might add.

79ce0a3b5ec6a1358791ce9fb220e217.gif

:crazy:

This cunt should have been CANCELLED years ago. Some more gems from that same interview...

When asked about the rise of violent crime in London, Morrissey then took aim at London Mayor Sadiq Khan.

“London is debased,” replied Morrissey. “The Mayor of London tells us about ”Neighborhood policin ” – what is ‘policin’? He tells us London is an ”amazin ” city. What is ‘amazin’? This is the Mayor of London! And he cannot talk properly! I saw an interview where he was discussing mental health, and he repeatedly said ”men’el ” … he could not say the words ‘mental health’. The Mayor of London!!”

Speaking on the subject of acid attacks, he continued: “London is second only to Bangladesh for acid attacks. All of the attacks are non-white, and so they cannot be truthfully addressed by the British government or the Met Police or the BBC because of political correctness.

Why does he make it so hard for his fans? 

Just now, Suedehead said:

Why does he make it so hard for his fans? 

this!

He's becoming quite the bastion of "free speech" for the right wing nut jobs.

And you just know he was always like that, but just not able to vocalise it so loudly until the current climate.

7 hours ago, LSD said:

:crazy:

Oh.

So he's one of those types......

why am I not surprised?

He says horrible stuff all the time. He genuinely cares more for animals than he does for humanity.

He has always been a whiny, nasty piece of work who never liked anything.  Like so many,  he is getting worse and worse as her gets older and is more than happy now to sprout his racist, right wing views while calling others "loony lefties"   Just a horrible, uncaring, bigot. 

He's a total Ann Coulter type troll

He's a c*nt.

I'm listening to The Queen Is Dead right now..what an album!

f57075ceac4e388eeca89cbd4bdbdaa0.gif

On 17/4/2018 at 11:31 PM, erotica blu said:

He says horrible stuff all the time. He genuinely cares more for animals than he does for humanity.

It happens to many animalist people. There was an ebola sprout a couple of years ago in central Africa and a Spanish doctor helping there got ill. He was transported to Spain and one nurse in Madrid was suspected to be infected. Part of the protocol sadly included killing her dog. Most messages in social media from animal supporters were “fucked doctor, they should have let him die there “. 

Rabid animal defenders tend to be unhinged many times.

On 17.4.2018 at 11:31 PM, erotica blu said:

I noticed that people without children often tend to be very concerned about animal rights and animal issues in general, which is a good thing. But a few of them kind of turn against humanity, in a way of humans=bad animals=good thinking. Which often leads to weird political perspectives. 

11 hours ago, Lolo said:

I noticed that people without children often tend to be very concerned about animal rights and animal issues in general, which is a good thing. But a few of them kind of turn against humanity, in a way of humans=bad animals=good thinking. Which often leads to weird political perspectives. 

I think you're right. I was talking to a work colleague today and she was moaning about having to sponsor her nephew for $20!!! She'd happily give it to a dog rescue or something. 

And a lot of these animal rights people are absolute fanatics and batshit crazy. I stir well clear of them!

Saw him earlier this year and I’m sorry to say but I thought he was pretty great. Such a showman. He’s clearly a bit of a cunt and I don’t feel I have to agree with every piece of crap he comes out with, to listen to his music.

......I mean Madonna comes out with some right old horse shit now and then. 

his last album is very good, as good as his cuntyness...

On 2018-04-25 at 5:57 PM, luluthecat said:

Saw him earlier this year and I’m sorry to say but I thought he was pretty great. Such a showman. He’s clearly a bit of a cunt and I don’t feel I have to agree with every piece of crap he comes out with, to listen to his music.

......I mean Madonna comes out with some right old horse shit now and then.

I'm sorry but to compare Madonna with this piece of garbage is pretty offensive if you ask me. Stop embarrassing yourself.

I'm so done with this bigoted and racist pig! 

6 hours ago, runa said:

I'm sorry but to compare Madonna with this piece of garbage is pretty offensive if you ask me. Stop embarrassing yourself.

I’m sorry but when it comes to the NRA, they are true garbage!!! I’m more willing to stand for some crazy animal rights campaigner over fucking guns!!! I hate that shit