Magician

Morrissey - early onset dementia?

http://ew.com/music/2017/11/06/morrissey-cancels-concert-weather/

Morrissey cancels concert because it's too cold

‘F— you drama queen,’ wrote one person

JOSH GLICKSMAN@JOSHGLICKSMAN

POSTED ON NOVEMBER 6, 2017 AT 5:33PM EST

morrissey1.jpg?w=2000

Morrissey canceled a show because the weather was too cold at the Vina Robles Amphitheatre in Paso Robles, California on Sunday.

“Due to an inoperable heating system on stage, tonight’s engagement is postponed,” said a woman over the sound system, as captured in the Instagram post above. “However, a new date will be rescheduled for the 2018 season.”

Boos and groans poured in from audience members who showed up to watch the show as the temperatures hovered in the 40s. (A rep for Morrissey did not immediately return EW’s request for comment.)

According to a different fan’s Instagram post, the crowd was waiting for almost an hour before Morrissey decided to pull the plug. “An amphitheater full of upset, sad, and angry people,” read the Instagram post. “#Morrissey decided to ‘postpone’ the show after the crowd waited for almost an hour. I can’t say I’m surprised because of his history of spontaneously canceling shows, but I am disappointed. All I can do is hope I can get a refund and that #StevenMorrissey’s health is well.”

See more reactions below.

Always hated that man. 

The dude has an annoying personality at times, so not surprised he canceled! I might see him on December 2nd since a friend said he would get me a ticket for the show. I love some Smiths & his early solo work even with al the whining he has done. 

Morrissey has always been a whiny sad sack.  Has no respect for his fans either. 

I never got the cult of Morrissey. Horrid singing voice and overrated.

Meanwhile Madonna on a Mexico City winter night (yes it gets very cold). You could see her shivering (yes I was front row 😜) 

image.jpeg

And meanwhile in Colombia...

medellin_281112_lucas_news.jpg

liar.gif

:wacko:

Morrissey Defends Kevin Spacey, Weinstein: ‘People Know Exactly What Happens – and They Play Along…’

by Andy Towle
November 19, 2017 | 9:12am

Morrissey made headlines this week by spewing an even more informed, offensive commentary about Kevin Spacey than Gay Talese.

Here’s what he had to say about the actor who’s the subject of at least 20 sexual abuse allegations at London’s Queen Vic Theatre alone (via Stereogum):

“As far as I know, he was in a bedroom with a 14-year-old. Kevin Spacey was 26 and boy 14 was wondering where the boy’s parents were. One wonders if the boy did not know what could happen. I do not know about you, but I’ve never been in situations like this in my youth. Never. I always knew what could happen. When you are in somebody’s bedroom, you have to be aware of where that can lead to. That’s why it does not sound very credible to me. It seems to me Spacey has been unnecessarily attacked.

And his comments on Harvey Weinstein:

“People know exactly what happens. And they play along. Afterward, they feel embarrassed, or they do not like it. And then they turn it around and say: I was attacked, I was surprised, I was dragged into the room. But if everything had gone well and had it given them a great career, they would not talk about it. I hate rape. I hate attacks. I hate sexual situations that are forced on someone. But in many cases, one looks at the circumstances and thinks that the person referred to as a victim is merely disappointed. Throughout the history of music and rock ‘n’ roll there have been musicians who have slept with their groupies. If you go through history, almost everyone is guilty of sleeping with minors.”

And the sexual harassment topic in general:

“All at once everyone is guilty. Anyone who has ever said to someone else, “I like you,” is suddenly being charged with sexual harassment. You have to put these things in the right relations. If I can not tell anyone that I like him, how should he ever know? Of course, there are extreme cases, rape is disgusting, every physical attack is repulsive. But we have to see it in relative terms. Otherwise, every person on this planet is guilty. We can not permanently decide from above what we are allowed to do and what we can not do. Because then we are all trapped. Some people are very awkward when it comes to romance anyway. They do not know what to do and then their behavior is aggressive.”

Also meanwhile in Oslo our Queen did this.

On 2017/11/8 at 3:58 AM, impr3ssive_instant said:

This is the most Morrissey thing ever :lol:

:lol:true!!!

his new album has some good songs

18 hours ago, Hector said:

Morrissey Defends Kevin Spacey, Weinstein: ‘People Know Exactly What Happens – and They Play Along…’

by Andy Towle

Morrissey made headlines this week by spewing an even more informed, offensive commentary about Kevin Spacey than Gay Talese.

Here’s what he had to say about the actor who’s the subject of at least 20 sexual abuse allegations at London’s Queen Vic Theatre alone (via Stereogum):

“As far as I know, he was in a bedroom with a 14-year-old. Kevin Spacey was 26 and boy 14 was wondering where the boy’s parents were. One wonders if the boy did not know what could happen. I do not know about you, but I’ve never been in situations like this in my youth. Never. I always knew what could happen. When you are in somebody’s bedroom, you have to be aware of where that can lead to. That’s why it does not sound very credible to me. It seems to me Spacey has been unnecessarily attacked.

“People know exactly what happens. And they play along. Afterward, they feel embarrassed, or they do not like it. And then they turn it around and say: I was attacked, I was surprised, I was dragged into the room. But if everything had gone well and had it given them a great career, they would not talk about it. I hate rape. I hate attacks. I hate sexual situations that are forced on someone. But in many cases, one looks at the circumstances and thinks that the person referred to as a victim is merely disappointed. Throughout the history of music and rock ‘n’ roll there have been musicians who have slept with their groupies. If you go through history, almost everyone is guilty of sleeping with minors.”

“All at once everyone is guilty. Anyone who has ever said to someone else, “I like you,” is suddenly being charged with sexual harassment. You have to put these things in the right relations. If I can not tell anyone that I like him, how should he ever know? Of course, there are extreme cases, rape is disgusting, every physical attack is repulsive. But we have to see it in relative terms. Otherwise, every person on this planet is guilty. We can not permanently decide from above what we are allowed to do and what we can not do. Because then we are all trapped. Some people are very awkward when it comes to romance anyway. They do not know what to do and then their behavior is aggressive.”

giphy.gif

19 hours ago, Hector said:

by Andy Towle

DPAQylEVoAEIn7a.jpg

I just listen to the Smiths and pretend I've never heard him speak. Worked for years. :) 

I love his music but he's always been a piece of shit racist and misogynist, and now he's going full fascist

I want Germany to be German.... someone close to Morrisayshit generation said the very same thing a few years ago referring to his wife, John Lardon - John Lydon but he is more on the lardon side these days. Interesting how these late 1950s-born British entertainers swing to the extreme far right idiocy side once they go past their sale by date.

Someone should supply Morrissey with a mouthwash, in his case it would work for his piles - may fix the amount of shit he spouts at every chance possible to remind the world a turd like him exists.

Madonna is a soldier with huge amount of respect for her audience; Morrissey is a fussy aristocrat.

:megamanson:

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/11/28/morrissey-compares-madonna-to-organised-prostitution-in-scathing-put-down/

Morrissey compares Madonna to ‘organised prostitution’ in scathing put-down

28th November 2017, 11:00

Morrissey is never usually one to shy away from controversial comments.

The performer recently claimed he led the movement for gender and sexual fluidity.

He has also defended Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein, who stand accused of a long string of sexual assaults.

Now he has turned his scathing tongue to queen of pop Madonna, who, it turns out, he is not a fan of at all.

Asked what he thinks about Madonna in an interview with the Sunday Times Magazine, Morrissey said: “Madonna reinforces everything absurd and offensive.

“Desperate womanhood. Madonna is closer to organised prostitution than anything else.”

The former Smiths frontman also opened up to the magazine about his sexuality.

It was generally believed he is bisexual, as he has spoken of relationships with men and women, until he clarified his sexual preferences in 2013.

He clarified that he identifies as “humasexual”, which he defines as attracted simply to humans.

He claimed his coming out as ‘humasexual’ in 2013 led the movement around fluid identities.

“It’s extraordinary. People seem to be very relaxed by it,” he told the magazine.

Asked if he was a “lonely voice” when he first shared his identity four years ago, he said: “Yes, I was. I spearheaded the movement.

“I know no other way, so nothing has changed for me, but the rest of the world leaps on.

“I am pleased because I want people to be happy. There is an expiration date on our lives on this planet.

“You have to be yourself and hopefully get some happiness from it.

“It seems everybody, in every respect of their lives, is coming out of their cupboard saying this is the person I’d like to be.

“I want to wear these clothes, not those that have been imposed on me. As long as nobody’s harmed, I think it’s good.”

Morrissey caused controversy last week when he reiterated his defence of Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein following a string of sexual misconduct allegations against both.

In an interview with Der Spiegel Online, Morrissey appeared to defend both figures, calling the allegations “ridiculous” and saying, of Anthony Rapp: “One wonders if the boy did not know what would happen.”

He also questioned whether victims of alleged sexual assault are sometimes “merely disappointed.”

Now speaking to the Times, Morrissey has again addressed the defence of Weinstein an Spacey.

He says: “I’m sure it’s horrific, but we have to keep everything in proportion. Do you not agree? I have never been sexually harassed, I might add.

He talks so much garbage. In between his constant whinging and contradictary views, he is insufferable as a person. . Has always complained about Madonna - nothing new there but she does not give him the time of day or respond. He is frequently racist, sexist and now is a victim blamer too ie his comments about Weinstein and Spacey.  Shirley Manson had a go at him recently about his comments. I think he bores people to death and they don't even bother to read what he says anymore.