MadonnaNation.com Forums
MCHL

Where did Madonna REHEARSE?

When Madonna rests, she tends to get weight :chuckle:  1988 and 2017 have been The Munchies eras.. 

I love this little greetings clip from BA rehearsals. She looks every inch a flawless goddess. The hair!!!:inlove: 

stupid german translator though, thank God this annoying habit is slowly dying, because a couple of people picked up some English from the internet. 

On 15/12/2017 at 3:32 PM, karbatal said:

When Madonna rests, she tends to get weight :chuckle:  1988 and 2017 have been The Munchies eras.. 

1991 as well (although if you believe some biographies she was pregnant with Tony's baby and had a miscarriage) 

On 1/9/2018 at 5:36 AM, Suedehead said:

1991 as well (although if you believe some biographies she was pregnant with Tony's baby and had a miscarriage) 

on the early 00's before the social virtual era  when i was a teenager i once read an article that said that she had 13 pregnancies i found it  really crazy to read this somebody knows about this ?? 

7 hours ago, p4_trulo said:

on the early 00's before the social virtual era  when i was a teenager i once read an article that said that she had 13 pregnancies i found it  really crazy to read this somebody knows about this ?? 

She did admit to several abortions in her 1994 The Face interview. She was heavily rumoured to have aborted Jellybean's baby. Like a Virgin had only just come out and The Virgin Tour was on the horizon so there was a lot at stake. She was said to have been absolutely devastated at the time and the difficult decision was made to put her careet first. Her assistant Melissa was reported to have driven her to the appointment. The tabloids had a field day over a supposed abortion in 1990/1991 with Tony Ward and again in 1997/1998 there was a possible abortion/miscarriage with Andy Bird that got the tabloids nickers in a twist. 

Back to 1991 weight gain, Penny Marshall did ask her to gain a few kgs for A League of Their Own because her muscular look didnt suit the time period that they were supposed to be portraying.

18 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

She did admit to several abortions in her 1994 The Face interview. She was heavily rumoured to have aborted Jellybean's baby. Like a Virgin had only just come out and The Virgin Tour was on the horizon so there was a lot at stake. She was said to have been absolutely devastated at the time and the difficult decision was made to put her careet first. Her assistant Melissa was reported to have driven her to the appointment. The tabloids had a field day over a supposed abortion in 1990/1991 with Tony Ward and again in 1997/1998 there was a possible abortion/miscarriage with Andy Bird that got the tabloids nickers in a twist. 

Back to 1991 weight gain, Penny Marshall did ask her to gain a few kgs for A League of Their Own because her muscular look didnt suit the time period that they were supposed to be portraying.

thanks for the info and sorry for going off topic :) just remember that i read that there was one between Lola and Rocco  too 

On 06.11.2017 at 8:38 PM, Msig said:

The MDNA Tour was rehearsed at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Colliseum in Uniondale, NY.

Before that, she rehearsed it at Chelsea Piers

Where is that video where fans invade the RIT rehearsals in some warehouse

16 hours ago, Starman said:

Where is that video where fans invade the RIT rehearsals in some warehouse

I remember that one! The wrong track and video were playing so they thought American Life Headcleanr was the vidro of BS!!!