MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ULIZOS

Dear Madonna,

If you're reading this, could you PLEASE release an album like yesterday. I need to boogie woogie. 

Thanks,

A Gay 

Dear Madonna 

I know the twins are a handful and Mambo is tired but will you please lock yourself in the bathroom with a guitar and start the new album?  You can even call Solveig, Demo and that bad designer man. I don't care , just look how desperate I am. I need it.  

A gay. 

Dear Madonna,

I beg you to abandon this film project which will not bring you any praise, will not have any commercial success and will make you lose a year of your life. You have young children that you want to see grow and you want to write new songs (which is your strength).

Truly,

A gay

Dear Madonna, 

If you're reading this, please wrap up LOVED as soon as possible and move on to new music. Your loyal gays & girls will watch LOVED but my advice would be to go the Netflix original route than try to make another movie theatre film. 

As for the new album: please do not listen to anything Guy Oseary says. We like him and we know you love him and he's great with the touring side of things but trust your instincts with the music and don't let him have any say on this new project. Just go with it!

Thanks

A gay

8 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

Dear Madonna,

I beg you to abandon this film project which will not bring you any praise, will not have any commercial success and will make you lose a year of your life. You have young children that you want to see grow and you want to write new songs (which is your strength).

Truly,

A gay

:lmao:

Dear Madonna, 

Since when you struck a pose all the gay boys lost their mind, so don't pay any attention to them. but yes please do hurry up! 

A gay... 

Dear Madonna,

I am not trying to pressure you into working on new music (cause that would be just rude) but I am also not saying you should not be working on new music now.  Everyone is boring, we need some great music and a rocking tour.  I can only listen to Rebel Heart tour so many times a day.  Thank you. No rush, but also please hurry.

A Girl

33 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Since when you struck a pose all the gay boys lost their mind, so don't pay any attention to them. but yes please do hurry up! 

I love you for this!

Dear Madonna,

As much as we're craving new music from you. Just be. Just enjoy your life and do the things to make you happy. A Happy M = A Happy Fan Base.

xoxo

A Gay

PS: New music would truly truly truly be appreciated

3 minutes ago, zizibello said:

I love you for this!

:kiss2:

Dear Madonna 

Fire Demo Castellon and start conserving your back catalogue and legacy. I don't care if your next album or tour takes places in 2020 or 2025. 

A gay. 

Guest cailohfornia

Dear Madonna,

Nothing Really Matters.

A gay...sha.

Dear Madonna,. 

Who was ever in charge of your filler injections during the RH era and mostly around the time Ghosttown and BIM came out knew the perfect amount to inject you with to where we could actually see your perfect bone structure in your face again!!!!  Please lower your dose again and find that perfect balance.  

A Ghey

GettyImages-92625571.0.jpg

Dear Madonna,

You know some of your fans are crazy. Don't let them pressure you. Just listen to your muse and DO YOUR THING!

A Shark

7 hours ago, Pedro said:

Dear Madonna, 

A gay... 

Amen, Pedro. 🙏🏼

Dear Madonna,

If you are reading this, I'll just take a moment to lift my jaw up from the floor!

Honestly, in what universe would you be taking advice from the likes of me? Hopefully, this one.

I know 'the children are our future' but if you release something that is the sonic equivalent of The English Roses, I will just die!

From embarrassment.

Hittin' you up like a truck,

Tez.

PS Do what the fuck you like but take in consideration every post from your loyal subjects at MNation. M'kay?!

3 hours ago, Skin said:

Dear Madonna,. 

Who was ever in charge of your filler injections during the RH era and mostly around the time Ghosttown and BIM came out knew the perfect amount to inject you with to where we could actually see your perfect bone structure in your face again!!!!  Please lower your dose again and find that perfect balance.  

A Ghey

You are so right, bravo 👍

Dear Madonna

I just want one final big stadium tour with all the bells, whistle's and water and blow every other performer off the planet, then you can do your smaller, intimate, residency type shit that you've been talking about and make a few films.

Your #1 Fan

4 hours ago, Hector said:

Dear Madonna,

Don't listen to your weirdo fans! 

A non-weirdo fan

:lol:

Dear Madonna,

Please release an All-Featuring-Artist album (Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Zayn, Katy Perry etc) and irks the shit out of everyone :chuckle: 

No Kaka please.

Dear Madonna,

I agree with all the above, but I would just like to add that I love you blonde, I love you brunette, but please, no more roots. I can’t take it anymore. Ghosttown roots were fabulous, but I’m seriously over them now.

Love,

A woman.

5 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

Dear Madonna

I just want one final big stadium tour with all the bells, whistle's and water and blow every other performer off the planet, then you can do your smaller, intimate, residency type shit that you've been talking about and make a few films.

Your #1 Fan

She did this with MDNA Tour.