Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Niall Horan / Flicker

Recommended Posts

Surely I'm not the only one here who is loving this album?

nintchdbpict0003595998091.jpg?strip=all&

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you both are, guys. Sorry about that. :chuckle:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, runa said:

I think you both are, guys. Sorry about that. :chuckle:

 

 

:rotfl: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Japanese CD+DVD booklet limited edition shipment has been delayed :americanlife:

911fsgy4AZL._SL1500_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, horn said:

My Japanese CD+DVD booklet limited edition shipment has been delayed :americanlife:

911fsgy4AZL._SL1500_.jpg

He's looking good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG! YAS BILL!

i fuckin love this album. i was shocked to like every song on it on first listen. that rarely ever happens.

he is very talented indeed. i was shocked. he also seems really sweet. talented. and i can hear a lot of influences on here - like 'dreams' by fleetwood mac on one song. 

i have the deluxe. i highly recommend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2017 at 12:10 AM, tuckeye said:

OMG! YAS BILL!

i fuckin love this album. i was shocked to like every song on it on first listen. that rarely ever happens.

he is very talented indeed. i was shocked. he also seems really sweet. talented. and i can hear a lot of influences on here - like 'dreams' by fleetwood mac on one song. 

i have the deluxe. i highly recommend. 

YAS!!! I'm so glad you love it so much.  Tell me more about the deluxe!  Where can I get it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe this was moved to Pop Princesses!! :rotfl: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love love love this album!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hapertje said:

I love love love this album!

Every single song is good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:44 AM, horn said:

My Japanese CD+DVD booklet limited edition shipment has been delayed :americanlife:

911fsgy4AZL._SL1500_.jpg

Should I cancel this order (it comes with poster) and just get the limited edition w/o the poster?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was my favourite erection when they were starting but I know nothing of their music :lmao: I will give this a listen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 5iVe Elements said:

He was my favourite erection when they were starting but I know nothing of their music :lmao: I will give this a listen.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funnily, I don't know any of the music One Direction did as a group.

But I've heard of the guys' solo stuff, and Niall's is what I like the best. It's actually quite good :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Album of the year! 

Too Much To Ask is the song of the year!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DELUXE is just 3 more songs at the end i guess. i dont know what the basic album looks like otherwise to compare. 

i love him now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He will definitely get the award for worst album title of all time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×