MadonnaNation.com Forums
Genevieve Vavance

Madonna photographed on a commercial airplane flight - Oct. 31, 2017

QUEEN OF LIFE

QUEEN OF AIRLINES

QUEEN OF ECONOMY CLASS

QUEEN OF RELEVANCE

Knowing M its most certainly the cost she doesn't like, but I wouldn't be surprised if she's concerned about her carbon footprint, especially as she's friends with Leonardo DiCaprio.  

11 hours ago, karbatal said:

Seats near the pilot pit are business class here in Europe.  They board first,  get meals first and get out of the plane first.  

Omg image going on board and passing next to Madonna??????  Omg.  

Yes!!! :dramatic:

I'd be soooo envious of the person sitting next to her! However, after all she's probably better off sitting next to some business man who couldn't care less, because let's face it, most of us would be absolutely hyperventilating if seated next to her :sneaky: I know I'd try to start a conversation, but it would be the most awkward thing ever and most likely freak her out :laugh:

2 hours ago, runa said:

stop sharing the link. you give them click that's what they want. 

Thank you Runa, well said. xx

Love her look by the way. Especially the Gazelle.

I would have fainted for sure if I had been the lucky lady who sat two seats next to her....

I wonder if they asked her if she had any bags to check in. And if her reply was “I’m gonna carry on!”.  😂 

10 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I be crying, cumming, sweating, bleeding, pissing, drooling all at the same and be the worst mess ever 

:lmao:

7 hours ago, jasray said:

I actually think I'd be okay! Lol. I'd just spend time on my phone and I'm  sure if we got talking we'd strike up a friendly conversation. That's just the sort of person I am. 

I seriously think I'd be the same. I can imagine being nervous, but still talking to her. If I got the impression she wanted to be left alone I'd shut up for bit. Haha.

Strange.  Many of the people commenting on the Daily Mail are adamant that it's not her (when it obviously is).

7 hours ago, madfan74 said:

I wonder if they asked her if she had any bags to check in. And if her reply was “I’m gonna carry on!”.  😂 

LOL.

18 minutes ago, Rebel Heartbreaker said:

LOL.

@Rebel Heartbreaker.  I bet you fly business class from Australia to South Africa for your holidays :queenbitch:  

Madonna looked so normal but beautiful in that photo.  Totally relaxed and at ease. 

On 2 November 2017 at 9:42 AM, Jazzy Jan said:

@Rebel Heartbreaker.  I bet you fly business class from Australia to South Africa for your holidays :queenbitch:  

Madonna looked so normal but beautiful in that photo.  Totally relaxed and at ease. 

@Jazzy Jan Oh, honey -- I used to! Like Madonna, I presume, I'm putting those extra $$ to good use elsewhere!! ✈️🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠

9 hours ago, madfan74 said:

Hahahahhahahaha!!

I believe she takes a combo of private and commercial flights...at least that's what's been mentioned here before.

We've seen a few pics of her in 1st class on longer flights/bigger planes. And we've also had pics of her and some of her dancers in private planes too.

Plus, in these smaller planes (like 737s), there really is no major 1st class (sometimes though, very small). Usually it's just the 1st few rows that are either '1st' or 'Business'.

http://www.bravotv.com/million-dollar-listing/blogs/madonna-flying-airplane-coach-seat-andy-cohen-story

Madonna Just Got Spotted Flying Coach... And Andy Cohen Has the Best Story About It

She's done it before, and she'll do it again.

by Rachel Jones

November 2, 2017 • 4:09 PM ET

The Internet caught fire over pictures of Madonna flying in economy class from London to Lisbon, Portugal, where she now lives. Why would the biggest pop star — worth $750 million — fly in a seat that goes for just $62 on TAP Portugal?

Well, the Material Girl was seated in a window seat — in gym clothes and no makeup — texting on her phone, projecting a vibe that was totally chilled out. The middle seat stayed empty on her flight — so theoretically it's possible she bought them both for a tad bit more civility.

It's only a two and a half hour flight, but other stars of her wattage might opt to fly private — or at least in an upper-class cabin.

Surprising as it might be to see Madonna dressed down in such a mass-market situation, it's hardly the first time she's been there, and it won't be the last. So what's the deal? Well, for the answer, let's consult Andy Cohen.

In his first book The Andy Cohen Diaries: A Deep Look at a Shallow Year, Andy tells the story of sitting in first class on a flight and chatting to a flight attendant. When that same flight crew member told Andy that she was more excited to see him than Madonna on their flight, Andy freaked out — and went to find her. She was in an ordinary window seat, and told him she'd "come up front to see him later."

Later he texted her from his seat and mentioned he was surprised to see her flying commercial — and not in first class. She replied, "I do it all the time. I'm everyday people."

Andy went back to chat with her again before landing, and later wrote that she told him it's too expensive to fly private all the time... and that you can feed a lot of people with the amount it costs to fly back and forth from L.A.!

So thanks to Andy, we now know why Madonna flies commercial and sometimes even economy. And we also know she uses her official name when she flies — Madonna Louise Ciccone — because Andy shamelessly asked the flight attendant to let him see the plane's records! 

Lol at Metro quoting Mnation's twitter

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/02/madonna-shocks-fans-by-taking-an-economy-class-flight-from-london-to-lisbon-7049510/

Madonna shocks fans by taking an economy class flight from London to Lisbon

Adam Bloodworth

pri_585847481.jpg?w=480&h=252&crop=1

Madonna flies economy to Lisbon (Picture: Twitter/@MadonnaNation)

Madonna’s not such a Material Girl anymore – she’s been spotted slumming it with the regulars on an economy flight from London to Lisbon.

Madonna, 59, still looked youthful in a snap taken by a fellow passenger , wearing powder pink trainers, ripped jeans and an oversized winter coat.

The star took the TAP Air Portugal flight to Libson having reportedly visited her son Rocco Richie in London.

Another of her children, adopted David Banda from Malawi, now trains at a football academy in Lisbon and Madonna has reportedly bought a house near the Portugese capital to support the 12-year-old.

823380164.jpg?w=480&h=719&crop=1

Madonna looked a far cry from her usual glamorous self on the flight (Picture: Getty Images for LDC Foundation)

David plays at the Benfica football team academy, and Madge has allegedly bought a house in Sintra, located in the foothills of the Sintra Mountains.

And fans on social media are reacting with shock to the news that Madonna flew economy class, seemingly make up free.

Twitter user @MadonnaNation said: ‘Imagine seeing Madonna on your flight’ and captioned the tweet with a shocked face smiley.

Another fan said ‘I’d cry’ if Madonna got on their flight, while another impressed fan said: ‘She may be the Queen of Pop, but Madonna opted to shun first class travel in favour of economy on a recent flight…’

Now that the veteran hitmaker has confirmed her move to Lisbon, eagle-eyed fans might want to keep an eye out in airline queues in future.

Madonna, the new queen of budget short haul.

Why don't get why she can't take economy class.

She's a smart business woman and knows how to spend her money wisely.

Otherwise she would've ended up broke or struggling with $$$ like some other celebrities.

Oh just the thought of sitting in the same plane with her...I couldn't handle...haha:wow::lol:

Beyond cool :bow:

And smart

And she looks fabulous

1 hour ago, Mmmmm said:

Queen of Economy Class!!!!

New album title: 'Cattle Class'!

Argentinean tv discussed Madonna’s coach “adventure” more in a gossipy favorable light... 

9 hours ago, Hector said:

Lol at Metro quoting Mnation's twitter

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/02/madonna-shocks-fans-by-taking-an-economy-class-flight-from-london-to-lisbon-7049510/

Madonna shocks fans by taking an economy class flight from London to Lisbon Adam Bloodworth

pri_585847481.jpg?w=480&h=252&crop=1

Madonna flies economy to Lisbon (Picture: Twitter/@MadonnaNation)

Madonna’s not such a Material Girl anymore – she’s been spotted slumming it with the regulars on an economy flight from London to Lisbon.

Madonna, 59, still looked youthful in a snap taken by a fellow passenger , wearing powder pink trainers, ripped jeans and an oversized winter coat.

The star took the TAP Air Portugal flight to Libson having reportedly visited her son Rocco Richie in London.

Another of her children, adopted David Banda from Malawi, now trains at a football academy in Lisbon and Madonna has reportedly bought a house near the Portugese capital to support the 12-year-old.

823380164.jpg?w=480&h=719&crop=1

Madonna looked a far cry from her usual glamorous self on the flight (Picture: Getty Images for LDC Foundation)

David plays at the Benfica football team academy, and Madge has allegedly bought a house in Sintra, located in the foothills of the Sintra Mountains.

And fans on social media are reacting with shock to the news that Madonna flew economy class, seemingly make up free.

Twitter user @MadonnaNation said: ‘Imagine seeing Madonna on your flight’ and captioned the tweet with a shocked face smiley.

Another fan said ‘I’d cry’ if Madonna got on their flight, while another impressed fan said: ‘She may be the Queen of Pop, but Madonna opted to shun first class travel in favour of economy on a recent flight…’

Now that the veteran hitmaker has confirmed her move to Lisbon, eagle-eyed fans might want to keep an eye out in airline queues in future.

Madonna, the new queen of budget short haul.

yassss get that press!

My twitter sometimes gets attached to M articles. So funny :lmao: 

It has become viral, it's on every TV and online celebrity and gossip news.