MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Lady HYPOCRITE: the time has come for you to be held accountable for your association with Terry Richardson & R Kelly

3 hours ago, Suedehead said:

Tori Amos has just made a statement to say she was unaware of the allegations against Terry Richardson when she was involved in a recent photoshoot with him. 

Lady Gaga's silence is deafening. 

This is the woman who sang Till It Happens To You in the hope that it would get her an OSCAR and yet she worked with this disgusting creature for YEARS and now keeps silent in spite of the horrific allegations against him. 

SPEAK UP GAGA or is women's rights and abuse issues only a fashion statement for you when it suits your career like your association with gay people and drag queens? 

Your silence is DISGUSTING. You are an ENABLER.

this is really inappropriate in front of Terry Richardson

16 hours ago, ctg12 said:

She will bring her defibrillator and perform Million Treasons, I’m sure.

I scrolled down so fast that I read “she will bring her vibrator and perform Million Reasons” :lmao:

It's like Mariah and her #1's obsession all over again. Awards or chart statistics intended to mask poor performance skill, lack of artistry, and disinterest from the public.

11 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

It's like Mariah and her #1's obsession all over again. Awards or chart statistics intended to mask poor performance skill, lack of artistry, and disinterest from the public.

Mariah has so many #1 hits yet she barely has any songs on the “Best Selling Singles Of All-Time” list with the exception of All I Want For Xmas

4 minutes ago, Marco said:

Mariah has so many #1 hits yet she barely has any songs on the “Best Selling Singles Of All-Time” list with the exception of All I Want For Xmas

Well she at least got endless radio play in the US in the 90's and beyond, giving radio exactly what it wanted to play, but in the end it was all too safe and forgettable and I don't think she even bothers to mention #1's/ best selling anymore? (or at least not like she used to). Slob wants to wave a bunch of awards around NOW at the bitter end.

16 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

Well she at least got endless radio play in the US in the 90's and beyond, giving radio exactly what it wanted to play, but in the end it was all too safe and forgettable and I don't think she even bothers to mention #1's/ best selling anymore? (or at least not like she used to). Slob wants to wave a bunch of awards around NOW at the bitter end.

Ironically Slob has more songs than Mariah on that list but they’re from 6 years ago and submitted to discount anyway lol

16 minutes ago, Marco said:

M's "Vogue" alone is more memorable than all the 5 #1 singles off Porkriah's debut. Sorry to Madonna-hating, pro-Mariah+Whitney+Janet+Kylie+Gaga people lurking in this thread. YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF :yes: 

2 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

The cunt would exploit ANYTHING. 

1649E3F3-4BBD-48AA-897B-00FD3CCC858F.gif

38 minutes ago, Marco said:

I scrolled down so fast that I read “she will bring her vibrator and perform Million Reasons” :lmao:

She’s much too uptight for just a vibrator at this point. She needs the Sybian or a traffic cone

What a mental image. Eww. :lmao:

1 minute ago, ctg12 said:

She’s much too uptight for just a vibrator at this point. She needs the Sybian or one of those road construction cones

What a mental image. Eww. :lmao:

Pretty sure that if a vibrator ever came close to the scent of Slob’s disease magnet punani it would loose its warranty immediately :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Marco said:

Pretty sure that if a vibrator ever came close to the scent of Slob’s disease magnet punani it would loose its warranty immediately :lmao:

:dead:

17 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

M's "Vogue" alone is more memorable than all the 5 #1 singles off Porkriah's debut. Sorry to Madonna-hating, pro-Mariah+Whitney+Janet+Kylie+Gaga people lurking in this thread. YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF :yes: 

I don’t even remember which songs from her debut album were #1 with the exception of Vision of Love. They all sound the same lol

But to stay on topic, Fraudga tried desperately to have her own Vogue rap with Dance In the Dark but failed massively lol

Lady Gaga will probably be the first person ever to receive a posthumous grammy while she's still alive. Her team is probably right now harrassing the Grammies acadey to add her to the farewell clip next year.

7 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Lady Gaga will probably be the first person ever to receive a posthumous grammy while she's still alive. Her team is probably right now harrassing the Grammies acadey to add her to the farewell clip next year.

:lmao:  :rotfl:

see, there's a difference between doing photoshoots with photographers who work for magazines so you're sorta forced to work with them. Aside from a few magazines, blogs, and tweets not many people knew about terry. however for gaga to be close with him and his family, to have tattoos in his honor, to ask him to direct a rape video with r kelly.. that's a whole other thing. I know when we'll point this out, monsters will try to come for us and M, but they know very well how wrong they are. and be sure that gaga & team are already trying to come up/orchestrate a perfect excuse to make her a victim again..  it's also possible they'll ignore it and pretend gaga is one of the many who did photoshoots with him

35 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

2087059-gaga-richardson-617-409.jpg

ENABLER

Two scumbags.

Till It Happens To You indeed....

I would have kicked this creep to the curb the moment I knew about all those gross pics of him cumming on his models.  Gaga still chose to be besties with "Uncle Terry" and make him part of her Born Brave Bus geared toward kids.  Vile.

27 minutes ago, Nikki said:

see, there's a difference between doing photoshoots with photographers who work for magazines so you're sorta forced to work with them. Aside from a few magazines, blogs, and tweets not many people knew about terry. however for gaga to be close with him and his family, to have tattoos in his honor, to ask him to direct a rape video with r kelly.. that's a whole other thing. I know when we'll point this out, monsters will try to come for us and M, but they know very well how wrong they are. and be sure that gaga & team are already trying to come up/orchestrate a perfect excuse to make her a victim again..  it's also possible they'll ignore it and pretend gaga is one of the many who did photoshoots with him

I’m 100% sure GaGa always knew about his disgusting behavior. She has associated herself to sex offenders. It also disgusts me how she allowed Terry to hang out on her tour bus with a bunch of underage fans

6 minutes ago, Marco said:

I’m 100% sure GaGa always knew about his disgusting behavior. She has associated herself to sex offenders. It also disgusts me how she allowed Terry to hang out on her tour bus with a bunch of underage fans

yea that's the worst thing. people are quiet about it. this is a huge offence when you think about it. how can her fans be okay with it and think shes this amazing person who loves her fans and all that shit when they KNOWWWW she was okay with this?