MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Lady HYPOCRITE: the time has come for you to be held accountable for your association with Terry Richardson & R Kelly

11 minutes ago, swimtoshore said:

2013 Peaks - Applesauce #4, Dope #8, Do What You Want #13, Penis #32

Oh, yeah! Penis!!! God, what a nightmare. 

her X-factor Penis is still hilarious. Why the guitar at all? The shell falls off. The "dancing." HORRID! 

8 hours ago, karbatal said:

If only she had at least one good friend that told her to STOP EMBARASSING HERSELF. 

She's so very alone :( 

I truly believe she only surrounds herself, willingly, with yes-people and sycophants. 

what do you think she will say in her AMA's acceptance speech?

i still say she will say her fans are her cure. 

1 hour ago, jaron said:

Her german charts:

2 x no.1 albums: The fame and BTW

4 x no.1 pokerface, paparazzi, bad romance, born this way

Ayo did not chart, dope was at 34

Sad, she has more number 1 singles in germany than our Queen though

They're tied, no? M's chart history in Germany is surprising (a couple of long stretches without a Top 10 hit), but she does have 19 Top 5 singles. 

6 hours ago, Supernatural said:

13 sounds like a lot for Slob when only a handful of her songs come to mind that are known to the GP. But you have to factor in chart fakery (like that one song that charted off of forced youtube commercial views) and the songs that only got there with discounts.

Plus M would probably have had something like 50 if they'd counted airplay-only tracks and digital sales. 

21 hours ago, loowee said:

You guys are gonna hate me for saying this, but I think here she looks somewhat OK; her jawline, chin and nose are back and they didn't make her look so ridiculously thin. These are far more realistic than everything we've been seeing. So I don't hate these photos. They are still photoshopped but they are the best ones I've seen in a long time even if the image does not at all appeal to me and even if I know she's a wretched person. At the very least, it looks like she's being guided by someone a bit smarter in regard to her appearance. This is total proof that all other images have been faked or else her real face couldn't just resurface. Yeh, yeh. I know some of the fillers are temporary but the images they've been posting for years are not solely the result of fillers. See? I said something nice about her

46 minutes ago, Marco said:

Hard Candy - #1 at the Albums Chart and went Platinum with sales of over 20K (M's best selling album in my home country @IsaacHarris)

YALL HAVE GREAT TASTE :wow:

Oh lord, I haven’t entered the Gaga thread in ages. What’s she up to now, Instagram modeling?

4 minutes ago, IsaacHarris said:

Oh lord, I haven’t entered the Gaga thread in ages. What’s she up to now, Instagram modeling?

:laugh::laugh:  Yup, essentially Instagram is her QVC. 

1 hour ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

weren't these her German no1s??

LIB

American Pie

Music

HU

4 Minutes??

my bad, you are absolutley right. I completley forget that HU and 4m were also number ones !!!

Thank god , they are tied in singles, but albums wise, Madonna leads, and sales wise also our queen is leading

42 minutes ago, IsaacHarris said:

She's also back to touring although her box score hasn't been reported for obvious reasons and plastic surgery too

1 hour ago, LHakaLH said:

You guys are gonna hate me for saying this, but I think here she looks somewhat OK; her jawline, chin and nose are back and they didn't make her look so ridiculously thin. These are far more realistic than everything we've been seeing. So I don't hate these photos. They are still photoshopped but they are the best ones I've seen in a long time even if the image does not at all appeal to me and even if I know she's a wretched person. At the very least, it looks like she's being guided by someone a bit smarter in regard to her appearance. This is total proof that all other images have been faked or else her real face couldn't just resurface. Yeh, yeh. I know some of the fillers are temporary but the images they've been posting for years are not solely the result of fillers. See? I said something nice about her

No I agree she looks good here but it's all just dress up, careful camera work and photoshop.

The picture a couple of pages back with her live on stage dressed in a bin bag shows just how far from reality the above pic is!

2 hours ago, LHakaLH said:

yes yes until she looks directly at the camera or moves her head any which way, lol. she is known to use photoshop and tricks on her instagram. watch her on AMA's she will look nothing like this, lol. a retouched photo is all she has....

2 hours ago, Mozo1 said:

Oh, yeah! Penis!!! God, what a nightmare. 

her X-factor Penis is still hilarious. Why the guitar at all? The shell falls off. The "dancing." HORRID! 

Listen to how she screams she loves R Kelly towards the end of this.  But yea she looks like someone on a coke high.  People are going to really be embarrassed over their taste in a few years if they aren’t already.