MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Lady HYPOCRITE: the time has come for you to be held accountable for your association with Terry Richardson & R Kelly

2 hours ago, Mozo1 said:

:lmao::lmao:

Ted Bundy would have kicked her out of his car. 

This is true :rotfl:

1 hour ago, Marco said:

She looks like that dying AIDS victim portrayed by Jared Leto on Dallas Buyers Club 

Yes:rotfl:

3 hours ago, jaron said:

This never gets old.

ALso her gifs from the VMAs, when she attended the show as Aphrodite half naked are tremendously hilarious too

You mean when she called herself 'shell girl' and tried to flirt with one dire rectum? 

ladygaga.giftumblr_ms48oo7qWs1s7m4k0o1_500.gifnvCrbx6.jpg

And once again nobody cared

20 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

You mean when she called herself 'shell girl' and tried to flirt with one dire rectum? 

Nobody.

Really sad.

She should call her new single FlopNFurter cause she looks like a crack whore with a disease magnet punani who constantly auditions for Rocky Horror on Broadway but ends up being cast in community theater productions with a 5 dollar budget

8 hours ago, ctg12 said:

9804E815-F255-4E6B-81AB-F6D076128161.jpeg

Even Ed Gein would have said NO to this bitch

Ed Gein would've looked better in fishnets too.

5 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

What a fucking loser. :lmao:

5 hours ago, spotlight said:

:lmao:

Have you guys ever been to a house party where someone who was invited out of pity shows up and it’s súper uncomfortable? That’s Stefani at these events and especially that night :lmao: 

“oh god it’s the loser girl who’s suffered from every physical and mental disease and social injustice PLUS rape, be nice and act casual” 

2 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Meanwhile Madonna does an ass flash that lasted 0.8 seconds on the grammy red carpet and it makes wordwide news. 

46 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Meanwhile Madonna does an ass flash that lasted 0.8 seconds on the grammy red carpet and it makes wordwide news. 

I have no idea why but i watched a love video of her sitting there (it was an uneventful night, don’t judge). 

It was her the entire night posing and doing every stupid thing imaginable to get some attention. 

Not even the damn seat fillers sotting next to her cared :dead: 

On 11/13/2017 at 7:46 PM, Mozo1 said:

Favorite moments!

The glamour, y'all 

Yes.png

yes 3.png

yes 2.png

Performing on SNL... and yet, she's an SNL skit come to life. 

I mean, man, it still blows my mind enough people in the industry thought they could make this thing into the "next Madonna" (and that the public even fell for it for a short while).

Jesus fucking Christ.

11 hours ago, LSD said:

:rotfl:

Look at me! I'm half naked at a public event! I'm pretending to do coke in public, I'm soooooooo cool!! Look at me! Look at my ass! 

LOOK. AT. MEEEE!!!!!!!

LOL isn't this from what was supposed to be her big "comeback" at the VMA stage that got completely overshadowed by Miley trying to twerk?

3 hours ago, loowee said:

imagine living 7 decades and your dying wish is to see LADY GAGA :rotfl:she must have dementia too. poor thing.

20 minutes ago, Barbie said:

imagine living 7 decades and your dying wish is to see LADY GAGA :rotfl:she must have dementia too. poor thing.

She’s so freakin’ tacky.:no: :no:There just happens to be a cancer survivor named “Joan” literally in the middle of US who wants to meets gags.

Yikes the cure is generic CRAP & has beats taken from played out tropical sounds.

At least she copied from someone else for once....