MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Lady HYPOCRITE: the time has come for you to be held accountable for your association with Terry Richardson & R Kelly

lets not forget this tragedy

40 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

will she be peddling herself at the AMA's this weekend. 

She's going to debut a new song on the AMA's called Frankenstein.

She’s discusting:vomit::vomit::vomit: 

On 12/11/2017 at 2:32 AM, headonfire said:

She is very selective about when she has fibromyalgia — it comes and goes as she wants. A complete fraud.

Yes anyone who had it would never be able to wear high heels. She's such a lying sack of shit.

https://www.gossipcop.com/madonna-lady-gaga-boxing-match-fight-feud-las-vegas/

Old article fro a month ago, never heard this rumor before though. Would be fun to watch though

Is Madonna really challenging Lady Gaga to a boxing match? One of this week’s new tabloids claims the singers may duke it out in a big Las Vegas bout to settle their differences once and for all. Gossip Cop looked into the ridiculous story and we’ve exclusively learned the truth.

Madonna and Lady Gaga have had a semi-feud since 2012 when the elder pop star referred to her protege’s music as “reductive” and accused her of ripping off one of her songs. Gaga recalls the incident in her new Netflix documentary Gaga: Five Foot Two, saying she was bothered by Madonna’s comment, adding, “She wouldn’t look me in the eye and tell me I’m reductive.” It should be noted, Gaga went on to acknowledge she has a lot of admiration for the singer, while Madonna has called Gaga “a very talented singer and songwriter” in the time since she first slammed her.

The National Enquirer, however, now says Madonna is enraged about Gaga rehashing the beef in her documentary. A so-called “source” tells the magazine, “Madonna is seething! She’s determined to get the last word by settling their differences publicly. So she’s challenging Gaga to fight it out in a big-ticket boxing match in Las Vegas.” The outlet’s dubious insider adds, “It won’t hurt that Madonna will score a huge payday and tons of press. Her handlers are begging her to reconsider, but trying to convince her that the scheme reeks of desperation.”

The seemingly made-up source continues, “But the reality is Madonna lives for the attention. She’s going to shame Gaga into agreeing by goading her in public to take up the challenge.” Despite how ludicrous this all sounds, Gossip Cop still checked in with a source close to the situation, who exclusively assures us Madonna hasn’t challenged Gaga to a boxing match. This is all completely bogus.

Unfortunately, the Enquirer has a habit of publishing preposterous claims about the legendary singer. Gossip Cop recently busted the magazine for making up a story about Madonna letting kids starve at a birthday party for her daughter Mercy. Shortly before that nonsense, we called out the publication for alleging Madonna drunk dials everyone she knows. This latest article is more fiction from the repeatedly discredited outlet.

If any of you are curious, my grandmother has fibromyalgia and her body is in constant pain. She never wears any high heels or platforms.

I decided to let her watch the Two Left Feet documentary to see if she in any way empathized with Slob. My nana ended up fuming with how fabricated the whole thing was and that no human being with that illness can wear the clothes or shoes Slob does without struggling tremendously.

She also called out my cousin who loves GaGa (and hates Madge) by telling her that if she turns into a self-important narcissist like her idol, then she’s out of her will.

FUN FACT: Αrtflop only spent 29 weeks on BB200, with a promo campaign and radio payola  bigger than Interscope annual revenue. She tried to lick middle America in the butt with JoPanned. She is so transparent. If she tanks massively with her next era, she will luckily start doing fibro-tour awareness in USA, suck some dicks in Hollywood in hope of some awards to validate her untalented butt. That would be so fun to watch. :dead:

8 hours ago, jaron said:

Actually think this is one of her better songs. 

Just that her face, clothes, bad dancing, and over-singing always ruins  EVERYTHING.🤣🤣

3 hours ago, Marco said:

If any of you are curious, my grandmother has fibromyalgia and her body is in constant pain. She never wears any high heels or platforms.

I decided to let her watch the Two Left Feet documentary to see if she in any way empathized with Slob. My nana ended up fuming with how fabricated the whole thing was and that no human being with that illness can wear the clothes or shoes Slob does without struggling tremendously.

She also called out my cousin who loves GaGa (and hates Madge) by telling her that if she turns into a self-important narcissist like her idol, then she’s out of her will.

My Grandmother has it as well. Have seen her at times almost completely unable to move due to pain.

I could never put her through watching Two Left Feet, though. She’s suffered enough. :lol:

It infuriates me seeing this lying bitch walking around in those fucking ugly boots for her staged photo-ops.

5 hours ago, Marco said:

:wow: :sassy: :queenbitch:

15 hours ago, tuckeye said:

This teen looks exactly like Lady Gaga, and the internet can't handle it

https://hellogiggles.com/celebrity/this-teen-looks-exactly-like-lady-gaga-and-the-internet-cant-handle-it/

This girl is actually naturally pretty. And her curves are sexy. This isn't about looks, because I'm really not into criticizing women for their looks or weight - it's about how she carries herself. Gaga has zero sex appeal or charisma. She's dead in the eyes, as Patti Lupone might say.

Can somebody PLEASE find that Gif of Gaga at the Grammys creeping into a shot when they were filming some couple? :rotfl:

I think that was literally the day that she realized she's a nothing and totally dispensable. :inlove:

8 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Can somebody PLEASE find that Gif of Gaga at the Grammys creeping into a shot when they were filming some couple? :rotfl:

I think that was literally the day that she realized she's a nothing and totally dispensable. :inlove:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9693-1329111372-8.g

4 hours ago, ctg12 said:

9804E815-F255-4E6B-81AB-F6D076128161.jpeg

Even Ed Gein would have said NO to this bitch

:lmao::lmao:

Ted Bundy would have kicked her out of his car. 

2 hours ago, LHakaLH said:

This never gets old.

ALso her gifs from the VMAs, when she attended the show as Aphrodite half naked are tremendously hilarious too

3 hours ago, LHakaLH said:

OMG!!! 

Never seen this before @LHakaLH you just made my year!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 hours ago, ctg12 said:

93801EA5-F74C-4652-829E-ABE2E50D5EF5.jpeg

She looks like that dying AIDS victim portrayed by Jared Leto on Dallas Buyers Club