MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Lady HYPOCRITE: the time has come for you to be held accountable for your association with Terry Richardson & R Kelly

42 minutes ago, le smoking said:

Love this song! Gaga can only dream of writing a song as quirky and unique as Wannabe and Spice Up Your Life, or a ballad as beautiful as 2 Become 1 and Viva Forever

Absolutely love Viva Forever, still sounds so beautiful.

28 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

Absolutely love Viva Forever, still sounds so beautiful.

Mmmmm, have you heard "Naked"? I can say with great confidence this song was influenced by M's "Where Life Begins". 

1 minute ago, Mmmmm said:

@Crystal Coffin Yes I totally hear the resemblance. Erotica album ahead of its time.. 

Pure great pop tunes they had.

The first album is very funky....'70s funk :drama: 

1 hour ago, Nick said:

Honestly, will puke if MR or any of Joanne wins Grammies‼️

Won’t be surprised if MR does win.

It’s a very middle-of-the-road song about heartbreak and God. It’s tailor-made for The Grammy’s.

Could see Praying beating her, if they are both nominated.

I don’t think Joanne will get anything but I could be wrong of course. MR is her best shot I think.

10 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

The first album is very funky....'70s funk :drama: 

This still makes me chuckle. Comic Relief version of “who do you think you are” 

“Body form for you..” Lollll 

The Spice had more hits and impact in one album that this moth in ten years.  

When are the Grammy noms out?

11 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

that's the exact same look

Minus Madonna's beautiful face.

8 hours ago, ctg12 said:

She will bring her defibrillator and perform Million Treasons, I’m sure.

:rotfl::rotfl:

She'll be wheeled out on a gurney with IV in so much "pain" — "But, I am still going to perform my smash Million Reasons for you all, bravely."

Such a twat. 

21 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

:rotfl::rotfl:

She'll be wheeled out on a gurney with IV in so much "pain" — "But, I am still going to perform my smash Million Reasons for you all, bravely."

Such a twat. 

:lmao:

Oh, I can see her going full throttle performing from her actual hospital bed.

“Live from the Mayo Clinic, it’s LADY GAGA!”

She could bring back her ex-assistant Jennifer O’Neill to hold the mic up to her mouth and wipe away all the fake drool since Gaga would be too weak to do so.

It would ensure that Grammy she is so desperately after.

39 minutes ago, ctg12 said:

:lmao:

Oh, I can see her going full throttle performing from her actual hospital bed.

“Live from the Mayo Clinic, it’s LADY GAGA!”

She could bring back her ex-assistant Jennifer O’Neill to hold the mic up to her mouth and wipe away all the fake drool since Gaga would be too weak to do so.

It would ensure that Grammy she is so desperately after.

Imagine what the first night of the second leg of the tour is going to be like on Friday!

She'll break down at the piano and say how her turd fans got her through the weeks of pain. She's probably got onions sewn into all her outfits so she can cry.

Lady Gaga making her way to the Grammy stage.  She is so brave. 

giphy (6).gif

1 hour ago, Skin said:

giphy (6).gif

Omg that gif, :lmao:

1 hour ago, Skin said:

giphy (6).gif

Oh god I feel so bad for the actual person there. Imagining it's Gaga does help a lot though. 

Tori Amos has just made a statement to say she was unaware of the allegations against Terry Richardson when she was involved in a recent photoshoot with him. 

Lady Gaga's silence is deafening. 

This is the woman who sang Till It Happens To You in the hope that it would get her an OSCAR and yet she worked with this disgusting creature for YEARS and now keeps silent in spite of the horrific allegations against him. 

SPEAK UP GAGA or is women's rights and abuse issues only a fashion statement for you when it suits your career like your association with gay people and drag queens? 

Your silence is DISGUSTING. You are an ENABLER.

She can’t pass her relationship off as a passing business thing, as she has his mother’s initials tattoo on her head! Let alone the many interviews were she can’t speak highly of him enough and their friendship.

1 hour ago, Lolo said:

Oh god I feel so bad for the actual person there. Imagining it's Gaga does help a lot though. 

:lmao: Really does. 

And 

"With Terry, the relationship extends beyond the photograph, and if you're lucky, he will teach you something truly profound about yourself." - Lady Gaga

7 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

Tori Amos has just made a statement to say she was unaware of the allegations against Terry Richardson when she was involved in a recent photoshoot with him. 

Lady Gaga's silence is deafening. 

This is the woman who sang Till It Happens To You in the hope that it would get her an OSCAR and yet she worked with this disgusting creature for YEARS and now keeps silent in spite of the horrific allegations against him. 

SPEAK UP GAGA or is women's rights and abuse issues only a fashion statement for you when it suits your career like your association with gay people and drag queens? 

Your silence is DISGUSTING. You are an ENABLER.

:clap:

Discussing the Spice Girls' cultural bequest does fit in rather unnoticeably in a Lady Gaga thread.

I love the demo version of "Love Thing". Not better than the final, but Victoria sounded so good! "I'm not afraid of your love..."