MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Lady HYPOCRITE: the time has come for you to be held accountable for your association with Terry Richardson & R Kelly

How can a song be called Ayo? 

Is it about mayo? I is some kind of "let's be trendy" and means "hey you?"

Is it the name of another friend how died? 

All her performances to DO what you want are worse, especially her AMAs performance is literally cringeworthy

14 hours ago, jaron said:

Let me cher it here: Its a masterpiece of disastrou-ness

Not an ounce of sex appeal.

She sure has no problem grinding all over a pedophile's crotch even though this puta claims to be a rape victim :sick:

16 hours ago, Lucky Star One said:

HOG BODY!!! :lmao:

Problem is that hog ain't makin' bacon.

Ha, I am trying to find the SNL one when she's on the floor for Ayo serving pure 100% pork. God, her body is not a wonderland. 

15 hours ago, jaron said:

Thank you!! 36-39 seconds—I swear I peed. And that sparkly baby onesie? She is fucking retarded. 

18 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

Ha, I am trying to find the SNL one when she's on the floor for Ayo serving pure 100% pork. God, her body is not a wonderland.

:lmao:

Speaking of A-Yo, a contestant from spanish singing competition "Operacion Triunfo" performed it last week, she was eliminated on that same day :chuckle:

23 minutes ago, mamifero said:

Speaking of A-Yo, a contestant from spanish singing competition "Operacion Triunfo" performed it last week, she was eliminated on that same day :chuckle:

awful cover of a shit song

talk about self-sabotage

Yep A-Yo is a big stinker!👎🏻

Guess it was suppose to be her shake it off? 

On 11/10/2017 at 5:38 PM, Lucky Star One said:

44B683BA-0E14-4A8F-B968-23188EC7C17E.png

"I'M SEXY, DAMMIT!" 

Filthy bloated whore I'm actually shocked there's NOT a period stain on that crotch... this pic just reaked of it. The rotting pumpkin I threw out a half hour ago has more star power than this idiot. Truly the epitome of nothingness and that new Frankenshit song sounds like its gonna be a reductive THRILLER. Fall in a river already!!

This thread, I swear to god, I fell 20 pages behind and spent the last 10 minutes being attacked with a merciless onslaught of pure ugly. Each pic more hideous than the last. How does she do it?? Is there NO ONE with a backbone around her to tell her she's embarrssing herself?? All jokes aside, this was brutal!! Goddamn lady, get a clue already.

Thank god for the Madonna Vogue cover thrown in otherwise I would've lost my dinner!

20 hours ago, jaron said:

OMG that's one of the funniest things I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! She completely embarrassed herself, COMPLETELY!  No grace, no style, can't dance to save her life. It's like they just completely winged the whole thing. 

The dancing and facial expressions at the start are the best followed by when she throws herself over his shoulder. Awkward beyond words and sooooo uncomfortable to watch. 

Cant believe this twat thought she was going to be the next Madonna.

1 hour ago, tuckeye said:

This teen looks exactly like Lady Gaga, and the internet can't handle it

https://hellogiggles.com/celebrity/this-teen-looks-exactly-like-lady-gaga-and-the-internet-cant-handle-it/

How many diseased has she had so far? Has she been raped? If not, she cannot be Lardy.

1 hour ago, Rugbyguy said:

OMG that's one of the funniest things I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! She completely embarrassed herself, COMPLETELY!  No grace, no style, can't dance to save her life. It's like they just completely winged the whole thing. 

The dancing and facial expressions at the start are the best followed by when she throws herself over his shoulder. Awkward beyond words and sooooo uncomfortable to watch. 

Cant believe this twat thought she was going to be the next Madonna.

Favorite moments!

The glamour, y'all 

Yes.png

yes 3.png

yes 2.png

The American Music Awards is when she truly jumped the shark. You can tell she probably thought she was so clever playing on the whole President thing but it just made no fucken sense, like a lot of her performances. The Artpop performances were just dreadful, absolutely dreadful and it was the first inclination that we got that she was a product of a talented team who had deserted her.

10 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

The American Music Awards is when she truly jumped the shark. You can tell she probably thought she was so clever playing on the whole President thing but it just made no fucken sense, like a lot of her performances. The Artpop performances were just dreadful, absolutely dreadful and it was the first inclination that we got that she was a product of a talented team who had deserted her.

greak-white-shark-underwater_h.jpg?itok= 

Gaga jumped the shark when she thanked Whitney Houston while wearing a BLONDE AMBITION pony tail.

(FROM BRUCE THE HANDSOME SHARK)

SHes got a face made for scat