MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Lady HYPOCRITE: the time has come for you to be held accountable for your association with Terry Richardson & R Kelly

4 hours ago, karbatal said:

The thing is that nowadays is so difficult to craft an international popstar with so much random streaming and total absence of radio and mtv power that we are stuck with the SAME SHIT for years!  

It took them YEARS to make Taylor Swift popular in Europe for example.  Nobody in the EU can hum a single Kanye song! The same with Drake. And yet they're promoted as if the new coming was here. 

That means that those names already created are squeezed to the last drop by record companies in the hope of having some profit. That means that turds with zero hits like Beyonce or Gaga are there being pushed down our throats with lies about their relevance and breakthrough moments.  

But really when did that ever work? I dont think there has ever been a pop star manufactured to consistent success. they all have their moment and then its onto the next. The Prince's, the George Michael's, the Madonna's, the Whitney's, the MJ's - they cannot be replicated because for whatever flaws they all had - they were authentic talents, and all produced work worthy of the hype. it simply does not happen now. The 80's really did produce a unique blend of talent, and the music industry still has a hangover from that, as they are still looking for the "next great......." and all the while ignoring and washing over the talent that is out there. 

1 minute ago, Roland Barthes said:

no it was a joke with the "I am supergirl" post ^^

She said that? Ugh. She needs to lay off the coke!

2 hours ago, jonski43 said:

I totally agree that todays stars are portrayed as huge but hardly any of them have any memorable hits. There's so much streaming fraud going on for many artists now and the media companies control so much they' re not going to see it challenged!

This has always been the case in the music industry, whether it's streaming, radio payola, UPC codes, whatever. It's the same mentality that says "Music is shit these days. It was so much better when I was young." I just fear that when we say buy into this, we sound like old fogies on our porch screaming at the kids to get off our lawn. And then we lose credibility when critiquing the actual problems with today's artists and the industry. 

33 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

no it was a joke with the "I am supergirl" post ^^

31 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

She said that? Ugh. She needs to lay off the coke!

I was just joking with the quote. gaga did not say that, it just looks as if she is doing a Superhero pose. When I referenced Supergirl I was NOT intending a connection to the news from yesterday of the showrunner for Supergirl/The Flash being accused of sexual misconduct. All I was intending was a juxtaposition of gaga with her awkward pose to the beautiful actress who plays Supergirl on the CW TV Show. Her name is Melissa Benoist.

anigif_sub-buzz-19598-1477518685-14.gif?  

1 minute ago, Flip The Switch said:

Lady Guevara. She’s horrid.

Disgusting.

It's actually this MjAxMS1kMmQzMzlkMTZjMmRlOGMw.png

She just puts on EVERYTHING in the hopes of garnering a little attention :lol: 

42 minutes ago, loowee said:

What ever happened to her fibromyalgia?

God, what a boor. "I'm wearing big shoes again!" 

Because you're a clown, honey. 

On 11/6/2017 at 4:09 AM, GOD said:

Jesus Christ.

If this isn't some straight up bullshit. 

1 hour ago, loowee said:

What ever happened to her fibromyalgia?

She is very selective about when she has fibromyalgia — it comes and goes as she wants. A complete fraud.

Have you guys asked her:

• Hows the fibro?
  • Hows Uncle Terry?
  • Hows R Kelly these days?
  • Hows Brett Ratner doin?
  • Why didn't the music vid with you n R Kelly directed by Uncle Terry get a release?
  • What was M's reaction to you confronting her all the times you chatted with her after she called your song reductive?
  • Did you try MDNA skin yet? :IMG_1564:

I see a lot of comments here wondering if anyone actually asked her on social media 

50 minutes ago, ctg12 said:

She’s forever trapped in 2010.

Poor thing

I am hoping for the actual apocalypse in 2018 to spare us from "Omg, Monsters—it's the tenth anniversary of Poker Face this year." 

A decade of dipshit. 

Caca has been in the business for close to 10 years and hasn't had a smash global hit since 2012!!!   That's 4 fucking years only of people giving any sort of shit!!!

Now look how much epic as hell stuff Madonna accomplished in about 13 to 14 years in the business.  I mean the growth as an artist is astounding not to mention already accumulating a lifetime of work in the short period of time.  How can anyone even compare!!!!?

I keep forgetting she released an album last year, feels like the Tony Bennett album and the Christmas commercial where they're singing in Barnes & Noble is the last thing she did.

3 hours ago, Skin said:

Caca has been in the business for close to 10 years and hasn't had a smash global hit since 2012!!!   That's 4 fucking years only of people giving any sort of shit!!!

Now look how much epic as hell stuff Madonna accomplished in about 13 to 14 years in the business.  I mean the growth as an artist is astounding not to mention already accumulating a lifetime of work in the short period of time.  How can anyone even compare!!!!?

Epic !!! I Always get shivers down my spine watching this. That's how it's done. The ultimate female Star of all time. Nobody comes close. 

DOY-8jpXcAAuAW8?format=jpg&name=large

she is wearing custom Versace, with Madonna on it.01-madonna-birthday.jpg