MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Lady HYPOCRITE: the time has come for you to be held accountable for your association with Terry Richardson & R Kelly

Will she be starring in a Jersey Shore revival after A Star Is Stillborn flops?

If you're not a natural beauty a little composure, confidence, and a properly fitting outfit can go a long way. She always manages to get all of that wrong, and look like she slept under a times square urinal, too.

6 hours ago, MerGirl said:

Ummm did her boobs suddenly grow 🤔

Look again. They're just two pancakes pushed together. 

8 hours ago, Lucky Star One said:

44B683BA-0E14-4A8F-B968-23188EC7C17E.png

"I'M SEXY, DAMMIT!" 

Ewww! It looks like those wax figures you find in Blackpool. :sick:

"I'M SEXY, DAMMIT!" 

This is what excessive vaginal discharge looks like

"I'M SEXY, DAMMIT!" 

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, Mozo1 said:

her hair is the color of sawdust used to clean puke in grammar school. 

What school did you go to?? :lmao:

1 hour ago, Toni said:

AF864B4E-8C2C-4655-88B8-F44CF391A9AD.jpeg

Please tell me this is photoshopped?!!! WTF!! :sick:

28 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

Please tell me this is photoshopped?!!! WTF!! :sick:

:lol: Yes, I think so. Funny thing is, its just her nose thats photoshopped I think, the rest is very real!! :crazy:

when she cried for David Bowie she reminded me of Gayle Weathers in Scary Movie with all the snot coming out of her nose :lmao: 

18 minutes ago, Toni said:

:lol: Yes, I think so. Funny thing is, its just her nose thats photoshopped I think, the rest is very real!! :crazy:

7 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

when she cried for David Bowie she reminded me of Gayle Weathers in Scary Movie with all the snot coming out of her nose :lmao: 

:dead:

1 hour ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

What school did you go to?? :lmao:

A poor public one! It was the worst of times, it was the worst of times!  :) :) 

If she were a tiny bit relevant these words would haunt her.  She's a nobody though 

"Gaga had a video directed by an alleged sexual predator, starring another [alleged] sexual predator. With the theme, ‘I’m going to do whatever I want with your body?’” Lady Gaga, who spent ten months with Richardson for a 2011 photo book, is one of only six accounts that Terry Richardson follows on Twitter".

For all her unworthiness, Gunt should just forget about chasing her own distorted Madonna dream: no amount of fillers, multiple tucks and deceitful Photoshopping will ever completely erase the unfortunate genetic configuration she is tragically equipped with.

Let's be frank: none of her songs were ever good nor brilliant, never just good enough to be remembered 10 years on let alone worthy of any accolade or mention. Just depressing grooves and constant plagiarism were her hallmarks, presented under pretentious and often unoriginal gimmicks to the world with a lot of help from a number of several interchangeable people.

There is only so much bullshit one can sell to shift a poor product: Lady Gaga has long gone her sell-by date. Even gas has an expiry date.

Perhaps a complete career change would do: preparing copious amount of flaccid plural ravioli(s), launching her semi-new self as Gagarella because a Nigella is not enough.

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

If she were a tiny bit relevant these words would haunt her.  She's a nobody though 

"Gaga had a video directed by an alleged sexual predator, starring another [alleged] sexual predator. With the theme, ‘I’m going to do whatever I want with your body?’” Lady Gaga, who spent ten months with Richardson for a 2011 photo book, is one of only six accounts that Terry Richardson follows on Twitter".

Ha, indeed. Gaga could grope Terry Richardson while he was groping Kevin Spacey who was groping Harvey Weinstein and the press would be meh. 

She's a 31-year-old novelty act born of a gene pool that should be drained and closed. 

The thing is that nowadays is so difficult to craft an international popstar with so much random streaming and total absence of radio and mtv power that we are stuck with the SAME SHIT for years!  

It took them YEARS to make Taylor Swift popular in Europe for example.  Nobody in the EU can hum a single Kanye song! The same with Drake. And yet they're promoted as if the new coming was here. 

That means that those names already created are squeezed to the last drop by record companies in the hope of having some profit. That means that turds with zero hits like Beyonce or Gaga are there being pushed down our throats with lies about their relevance and breakthrough moments.  

4 minutes ago, karbatal said:

The thing is that nowadays is so difficult to craft an international popstar with so much random streaming and total absence of radio and mtv power that we are stuck with the SAME SHIT for years!  

It took them YEARS to make Taylor Swift popular in Europe for example.  Nobody in the EU can hum a single Kanye song! The same with Drake. And yet they're promoted as if the new coming was here. 

That means that those names already created are squeezed to the last drop by record companies in the hope of having some profit. That means that turds with zero hits like Beyonce or Gaga are there being pushed down our throats with lies about their relevance and breakthrough moments.  

This is very true. Although it probably took a while for TS to catch on in Europe because she's only released three "pop" albums. Even I ignored her until Red. And can anyone in the US hum a Kanye song? I guess that "Gold Digger" song?

I totally agree that todays stars are portrayed as huge but hardly any of them have any memorable hits. There's so much streaming fraud going on for many artists now and the media companies control so much they' re not going to see it challenged!

Check out these cheap strip club moves

And if you want to watch the full show!

Like there's going to be a DVD!

Who designed those atrocious costumes? They look very low-budget 

51 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

I totally agree that todays stars are portrayed as huge but hardly any of them have any memorable hits. There's so much streaming fraud going on for many artists now and the media companies control so much they' re not going to see it challenged!

Check out these cheap strip club moves

And if you want to watch the full show!

Like there's going to be a DVD!

Noanne! How many fucking times does she scream "Put your hands up," like 3 times per song. Horrid basic shit.