MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Lady HYPOCRITE: the time has come for you to be held accountable for your association with Terry Richardson & R Kelly

2 minutes ago, Toni said:

5F7A3220-676F-4156-A46B-6F73082A852F.jpeg

58EBB5DD-FE9B-4685-AC72-D4DEF8A33F54.jpeg

BB12FDDF-5EAA-45E9-9E45-17338CB88989.jpeg

One word: D I S G U S T I N G

6 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Always looking like the Azerbidjan entry at the eurovision song contest 

tenor.gif?itemid=5694982

1 minute ago, DitaDolla said:

She is trying to be sexy with that?

osDElD.gif

Is she queefing acappella?

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=3531151

And look at this reductive Confessions back drop! :lmao:

source.gif

1 hour ago, Toni said:

What fibromyalgia looks like. 

shes always showing off her ass because she knows it's the ONE body part she has that her fans keep telling her looks good (hence the stupidest lyric of all time where she's screaming "dont you know my ass is famous?" - um no. otherwise you wouldnt have to ask?)

she wants to be a conventional beauty SO BADLY, yet talks about doing the opposite in music on purpose cuz shes an artist/wants to fight bullies from HS/balbalablaalla fuck off

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

she wants to be a conventional beauty SO BADLY, yet talks about doing the opposite in music on purpose cuz shes an artist/wants to fight bullies from HS/balbalablaalla fuck off

Yes, i remember Cyndi Lauper saying this on The Apprentice, one girl said how gaga didn't care about looking 'pretty' and Lauper said that the two of them had worked together on some campaign or something, and that gaga was literally obsessed with looking beautiful all the time...

5 minutes ago, Gus said:

Yes, i remember Cyndi Lauper saying this on The Apprentice, one girl said how gaga didn't care about looking 'pretty' and Lauper said that the two of them had worked together on some campaign or something, and that gaga was literally obsessed with looking beautiful all the time...

:lol: 

I love that this cunt has no fans left on this forum. 

2 hours ago, Gus said:

you have a link for that interview? ;)

Agree with others about how it’s jaw dropping that she’s able to perform after crying to the public about her alleged ailments! Think that gags lies so much to cover up for previous lies & to confuse people about what’s going on with sketchy personal stories. I’ve known a couple of people like this. They’re  constantly contradicting themselves & purposely making it difficult to question them on their shady comments & behavior. It’s like they’re making it almost impossible to understand what’s going on, which winds up feeling exhausting & not worth the effort. 

3 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

:lmao::bow:

4 hours ago, Toni said:

Good God. Yeah, monsters, please tell me again how this random sex club dwarf is a fashion icon. 

4 hours ago, Toni said:

200.gif

....Just disgusting.....

4 hours ago, Nikki said:

you have a link for that interview? ;)

Tried to look for it online but no such luck!

She was on a car with her team mates, they had to promote/ market some band, and her team members were treating her like all of her ideas were kind of passé, that was when one of the girls mentioned how current stars like gaga(this was 2010), don't care about looking beautiful, and that's when Cyndi said that about gaga being obsessed with her 'looks' and looking beautiful all the time.

Mummy flickin her bean is such ART.  How many songs has she written on that topic now?  Maybe if she had a non payola bf she’d find a better topic to sing about.

7 hours ago, jonski43 said:

osDElD.gif

Is she queefing acappella?

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=3531151

And look at this reductive Confessions back drop! :lmao:

source.gif

Take that dump Gutga! 

10 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

:rotfl: