MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Lady HYPOCRITE: the time has come for you to be held accountable for your association with Terry Richardson & R Kelly

3 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Wow, the previous thread was deleted :lmao: 

what happened. I've missed all the fun. 😩

Just now, Gâteau said:

I have no idea babe. But sometimes a deletion is necessary I guess because we need to keep MNation healthy from unwanted diseases

14 minutes ago, Gâteau said:

Ugh, same. I just hope this doesn’t mean the memes will stop especially since her next single will probably have a disease theme. Pretty much anything in Slob’s life is unhealthy, I don’t know any other 31 year old female with saggy tits that go all the way down to the knees

3 hours ago, Toni said:

5DB5DF41-6EEE-4FE1-88AE-2366E8B8D2E0.jpeg

This looks like every photo they show on Dateline of some psycho that killed her husband for money.

wait, ur telling me shes performing at the grammys? is she opening it like i predicted?

5 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

This looks like every photo they show on Dateline of some psycho that killed her husband for money.

yeah all jokes aside she really looks like a psychopath. 

3 minutes ago, Nikki said:

wait, ur telling me shes performing at the grammys? is she opening it like i predicted?

She's left Grammy week free during her rescheduled European tour so it's a pretty safe bet she'll get another star billing on this show in spite of the fact that everything she's on has a decline in ratings.

But the good news is, she's back on tour on Friday. 🙃

50 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

FBE7C44B-3173-414B-9079-6FC91A0DA3F3.gif

She keeps her victims in her garage

And of course she needs to note that she was naked at the time like a sexual predator with no sense of boundaries.

1 minute ago, LSD said:

And of course she needs to note that she was naked at the time like a sexual predator with no sense of boundaries.

Sounds very Satanic to me

1 hour ago, LSD said:

Ewww, so she basically has orgies with her stans in her garage 

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

Pretty sure she's performing Million Reasons cause she insists on shoving that shit song down people's throats

2 minutes ago, Marco said:

Pretty sure she's performing Million Reasons cause she insists on shoving that shit song down people's throats

They have nominated this cunt for ALBUM OF THE YEAR three times. A bunch of clueless fools :lmao: 

57 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

They have nominated this cunt for ALBUM OF THE YEAR three times. A bunch of clueless fools :lmao: 

Believe it or not I was actually a regular fan of her first 2 albums and thought they had catchy euro-pop songs until she became a malicious, self-important cunt and began putting out music that sounded like something Glee would cover (and eventually did) lo

5 minutes ago, Marco said:

Believe it or not I was actually a regular fan of her first 2 albums and thought they had catchy euro-pop songs until she became a malicious, self-important cunt and began putting out music that sounded like something Glee would cover (and eventually did) lo

And the songs haven't aged well at all, ain't that the truth. Even the name "Gaga" in my cognition sounds very 2008-2009ish. 

57 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

And the songs haven't aged well at all, ain't that the truth. Even the name "Gaga" in my cognition sounds very 2008-2009ish. 

It does. Also, having the name "GaGa" associated to country pop these days makes her even more of a parody

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

yeah all jokes aside she really looks like a psychopath. 

I've always got a very bad vibe off her, seriously.  I think that thing about pushing that girl off the building may not be so far fetched.

16 hours ago, rocknrolla said:

I've always got a very bad vibe off her, seriously.  I think that thing about pushing that girl off the building may not be so far fetched.

Pretty sure she also killed Bowie as a sacrifice to maintain herself floating around

She will bring her defibrillator and perform Million Treasons, I’m sure.

52 minutes ago, Marco said:

It does. Also, having the name "GaGa" associated to country pop these days makes her even more of a parody

Even a Spice Girls B-side from mid-'90s sounds better in 2017...than any Cuntga's song 

2 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Even a Spice Girls B-side from mid-'90s sounds better in 2017...than any Cuntga's song 

Love this song! Gaga can only dream of writing a song as quirky and unique as Wannabe and Spice Up Your Life, or a ballad as beautiful as 2 Become 1 and Viva Forever

3 hours ago, ctg12 said:

She will bring her defibrillator and perform Million Treasons, I’m sure.

Honestly, will puke if MR or any of Joanne wins Grammies‼️

28 minutes ago, le smoking said:

Love this song! Gaga can only dream of writing a song as quirky and unique as Wannabe and Spice Up Your Life, or a ballad as beautiful as 2 Become 1 and Viva Forever

Or SAY YOU'LL BE THERE :wow: