MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Lady HYPOCRITE: the time has come for you to be held accountable for your association with Terry Richardson & R Kelly

Feel free to discuss her here (although there's very little to discuss).

Mind  your language please. 

26 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Wow, the previous thread was deleted :lmao: 

It's better that way. All memory related to her in any way should be removed as quickly and thoroughly as possible. 

16 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

It's better that way. All memory related to her in any way should be removed as quickly and thoroughly as possible. 

I love this new policy!!!

25 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

I LIKE THIS !

14 minutes ago, Toni said:

5DB5DF41-6EEE-4FE1-88AE-2366E8B8D2E0.jpeg

STOP IT I KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING :dead:  :lmao:

Just now, Suedehead said:

I LIKE THIS !

Right? I mean, we don't cordon off dog shit with velvet ropes so why keep her around? 

Just now, Mozo1 said:

Right? I mean, we don't cordon off dog shit with velvet ropes so why keep her around? 

:clap::clap::wow: 

21 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

I LIKE THIS !

STOP IT I KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING :dead:  :lmao:

:lmao:I’m saying nothing!

Which song do y’all think she’s singing at the Grammy’s? Will it be a disaster like the Metalicca performance? I’m just hoping she doesn’t put out new music

Just now, Marco said:

Which song do y’all think she’s singing at the Grammy’s? Will it be a disaster like the Metalicca performance? I’m just hoping she doesn’t put out new music

Metallica performance? What happened? 

5 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

She was having convulsions and trying so fucking hard to come across as this Heavy Metal chick. The whole thing looked exactly like a trashy high school talent show

Just now, Marco said:

She was having convulsions and trying so fucking hard to come across as this Heavy Metal chick. The whole thing looked exactly like a trashy high school talent show

Thanks for for the info. But as usual Marco, we stick to the #noclicksforCuntga policy as much as possible!

Let's talk about Myra.

The short-lived Walt Disney Company pop whore circa 2001-2002, that is. She's much more interesting than Lady Joancel at least.

Her current career playing the pride parade circuit is also where Miss Germanotta will find herself competing in good time, though her desperate clawing and scraping to avoid her ultimate fate is duly noted. 

MTV recently did a profile on Myra's cultural impact:

BEFORE SELENA, DEMI, AND MILEY, THERE WAS MYRA — DISNEY'S 'FIRST PRINCESS'

http://www.mtv.com/news/2898411/myra-disney-first-artist-interview/

All in all, it's safe to say that Myra's career has made much more of a mark upon the industry than Stefani Germ's :callme:

18 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

James Hetfield's microphone malfunctioned and instead of sharing hers, she just carried on singing her bit like the selfish cow she is. 

20 minutes ago, Marco said:

I imagine she'll dredge up Million Discounts as that's probably the award she's bought and it's slow so she won't have to show off her terrible dancing. 

What about the other Myra?

3 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

I imagine she'll dredge up Million Discounts as that's probably the award she's bought and it's slow so she won't have to show off her terrible dancing. 

I hate that song so much. But something tells me that she has something up her sleeve. She’s recording new music with that trashy EDM producer DJWhiteShadow and she could take advantage of the Grammy’s to premiere a new song. Could be a track from the A Flop is Born remake or a buzz single that’s disease themed like The Cure

17 minutes ago, runa said:

@Toni stop with that. :rotfl:

:lol: I’m saying nothing!

812BABC3-8BAF-4E8B-97DB-2DB72D957211.gif