MadonnaNation.com Forums
M_Sinner

Kim Kardashian channels Madonna

KIM and Kourtney Kardashian looked almost unrecognisable as they stepped out for Halloween dressed as Madonna and Michael Jackson.

The reality sisters went to town on their outfits, recreating the famous look of the King and Queen of Pop.

Kourtney, 38, turned into Jacko, complete with shoulder length half up, half down curly hair.

She completed her look with tight leather trousers, white shirt and blazer - and of course the Dangerous singer's famous black gloves.

Kim, 37, meanwhile looked virtually unrecognisable in her platinum blonde wig,  which she donned to become the 80s sex siren.

She wore a stunning tight bejewelled dress, complete with white fur shrug.

nintchdbpict000363294747.jpg?strip=all&w

nintchdbpict000363294757.jpg?strip=all&w

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4791864/kim-kourtney-kardashian-madonna-michael-jackson-halloween/

Kewl!!! :biggrin:

This is a nice gesture and homage. :clap:

Some of you cry when people don't acknowledge Madge's legacy, but then complain when someone actually does.

Fickle ppl.

:lol: 

I guess you have to be from USA to really understand this weird family! 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

:lol: 

I guess you have to be from USA to really understand this weird family! 

Not at all!!!  Even some of us here don't understand them (and I don't care to)!!  Nice homage though.?  Kanye should have been Joe...or he could have done a chubby Jancel (he'd probably don the mother best)...or Randy?  :chuckle:

WORK BITCH!!!!!!!!

That mug of hers looks more like Amanda Lepore, but I love it regardless. Kourt is fab too :inlove:

Since I hate this parasite family with passion, the only angle I can find to say something positive is that it was a totally iconic costume choice.

39 minutes ago, IsaacHarris said:

WORK BITCH!!!!!!!!

That mug of hers looks more like Amanda Lepire, but I love it regardless. Kourt is fab too :inlove: