Men Who Love Men But Who Don’t Want to Be Called ‘Gay’

Camacho

Guest CzarnaWisnia

The problem is that the label "gay" has been taken over by the left and the Democratic party. People who are right-leaning or Republican might not want to have that association. "Gay" shouldn't be a political category, in my opinion.

20 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

The problem is that the label "gay" has been taken over by the left and the Democratic party. People who are right-leaning or Republican might not want to have that association. "Gay" shouldn't be a political category, in my opinion.

Since when gay is a leftish term???  Is the right -leaning term fag or queer?  

Really those people simply can't take the fact that they suck cocks and yet vote for Trump. Self hating. 

Guest CzarnaWisnia
3 hours ago, karbatal said:

Since when gay is a leftish term???  Is the right -leaning term fag or queer?  

Really those people simply can't take the fact that they suck cocks and yet vote for Trump. Self hating. 

It's not, in actual fact, a leftist term, except that it is for some leftists who sneer at gay people who don't agree with their policies and who are appalled that any gay person could criticize anything the left has to say politically. I'm saying that these "androphiles", as ridiculous as it sounds and is, are probably right-thinking men who reject this association of gay/left but want to live their sexuality in peace, which is their right.

On 11/4/2017 at 4:41 AM, CzarnaWisnia said:

I don't know about that. I come across plenty of gay republicans and gay libertarians that don't hesitate to label themselves as such. Not anymore. Especially since Trump showed up on the scene.

And if they really do, Karb is right. It's just another part of the self-hate game.

8 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

It's not, in actual fact, a leftist term, except that it is for some leftists who sneer at gay people who don't agree with their policies and who are appalled that any gay person could criticize anything the left has to say politically. I'm saying that these "androphiles", as ridiculous as it sounds and is, are probably right-thinking men who reject this association of gay/left but want to live their sexuality in peace, which is their right.

"live their sexuality in peace"....how ironic. Nothing like supporting a group that will throw you under the bus first chance they get. But they'll be spared, of course... :newspaper:

19 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

The biggest bullshit I've ever read in my life. All over the world the populist movement has spun everything that is 'left' and its associated values in2 a corner

2 b seen as something ridiculous or as a potential threat 2 the good 'white' working class...who continuously gets the short end of the stick because a leftist/liberal

agenda that gets shoved down their throats. If the term 'gay' has a negative connotation it's because right wing assholes worked hard  4 it 2 get it.

And for the record, on a global scale.... there's noth LEFT about the American Democratic Party.

At the end of the day, u take to the dick like a kid 2 a lollipop, that means u r a big fat fucking GAY.

Deal with it HOMOSEXUALS.

On 11/5/2017 at 11:38 PM, acko said:

The biggest bullshit I've ever read in my life. All over the world the populist movement has spun everything that is 'left' and its associated values in2 a corner

2 b seen as something ridiculous or as a potential threat 2 the good 'white' working class...who continuously gets the short end of the stick because a leftist/liberal

agenda that gets shoved down their throats. If the term 'gay' has a negative connotation it's because right wing assholes worked hard  4 it 2 get it.

And for the record, on a global scale.... there's noth LEFT about the American Democratic Party.

At the end of the day, u take to the dick like a kid 2 a lollipop, that means u r a big fat fucking GAY.

giphy.gif

Aw hell.  Not another label?  HELP!!  I don't know what to call myself.  To quote Madonna.....

madonna mtv 10th.jpg 

"When will you understand that I am a person, and not a thing"?

On 06/11/2017 at 7:38 AM, acko said:

TELL EM BITCH

BITCH, DON'T KILL MY VIBE.gif