MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Suedehead

Madonna / Whitney / Mariah / Janet : A REASSESSMENT OF SORTS

5 hours ago, Johnny Angel said:

WARNING: DO NOT READ THE YOUTUBE COMMENTS!

I just did :lmao: 

Most of the comments are about "Pariah, Floppita & Shitney don't hate each other. Madonna is the one with problem."

Of course M is the one with problem 'cos M started out with NOTHING, achieved everything all by herself and her success is 100% genuine.

And none of these cunts able to match up with her.

Some idiot Jancel fan commented that without Velvet Rope there'd be no American Life.  :blink:

janet fans are part of a bigger group that always seems out to get M. (i think gaga, mariah, michael, and some whitney fans join them) they were very outspoken when M did the prince tribute, and made up this lie about how he didnt even like her. totally erasing history, as prince always had a thing for M in the 80s and aside from a business issue with warner, they were always friendly and supporting each other.

I like some whitney but she said she'd drown her kids if they would be like M.. that's one of the worst things you can say about anyone. yet anything M said in their world is worse. 

there's this delusional janet fan who also teaches classes in culture/media and always goes on rants about how M is untalented, shits on basically everything M accomplished. they make up shit as they go along, and of course people pick it up and run with it. "stan culture" used to be a joke, but now they're the obsessives on a mission to take someone down

8 hours ago, Nikki said:

janet fans are part of a bigger group that always seems out to get M. (i think gaga, mariah, michael, and some whitney fans join them) they were very outspoken when M did the prince tribute, and made up this lie about how he didnt even like her. totally erasing history, as prince always had a thing for M in the 80s and aside from a business issue with warner, they were always friendly and supporting each other.

I like some whitney but she said she'd drown her kids if they would be like M.. that's one of the worst things you can say about anyone. yet anything M said in their world is worse. 

there's this delusional janet fan who also teaches classes in culture/media and always goes on rants about how M is untalented, shits on basically everything M accomplished. they make up shit as they go along, and of course people pick it up and run with it. "stan culture" used to be a joke, but now they're the obsessives on a mission to take someone down

Is there any Janet fan who isn’t delusional? She’s copied Madonna over the years. The difference is that Madge is a true artist who presents a purpose for her craft and artistry whilst Janet is a corporate whore who uses sex purely to cause a reaction. She’ll forever be the reductive version of her brother

39 minutes ago, Marco said:

Is there any Janet fan who isn’t delusional? She’s copied Madonna over the years. The difference is that Madge is a true artist who presents a purpose for her craft and artistry whilst Janet is a corporate whore who uses sex purely to cause a reaction. She’ll forever be the reductive version of her brother

The least talented of anything ever existed yet somehow appears "relevant" to some illiterate Madonna-hating individuals residing in the US. Basically the American version of Kylie. That is Janet Jackson for you :lmao:

7 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

The least talented of anything ever existed yet somehow appears "relevant" to some illiterate Madonna-hating individuals residing in the US. Basically the American version of Kylie. That is Janet Jackson for you :lmao:

SCREAMING! And the irony is that Kylie also relies on moaning and whispering for her songs and has a signature annoying giggle during interviews. Did you see her in The Voice? Her idea of coming across as reliable is to behave like a single mom who was wronged by her baby daddy and has to dress like a hooker on parole to seduce her social worker and avoid paying rent :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Marco said:

SCREAMING! And the irony is that Kylie also relies on moaning and whispering for her songs and has a signature annoying giggle during interviews. Did you see her in The Voice? Her idea of coming across as reliable is to behave like a single mom who was wronged by her baby daddy and has to dress like a hooker on parole to seduce her social worker and avoid paying rent :lmao:

I will be thankful to @Kim FOREVER, for teaching me this phrase to describe Kylie: "A syphilis-ridden adenoidal prozzie". :wow: 

Its weird.. all those females had great careers in music(in general).. madonna has out lasted them all and now all their fanbases come for madonna!! Go madonna!! In the words of whitney..(with my twist) madonna works hard for what she gets and so do they.. and i think they deserve everything they get!! 😁

3 minutes ago, johnpaul911 said:

Its weird.. all those females had great careers in music(in general).. madonna has out lasted them all and now all their fanbases come for madonna!! Go madonna!! In the words of whitney..(with my twist) madonna works hard for what she gets and so do they.. and i think they deserve everything they get!! 😁

It's always 500+ female singers lumped together AGAINST Madonna ALONE 

On ‎30‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:34 AM, Marco said:

OMG so mean :lmao: 

2 hours ago, horn said:

OMG so mean :lmao: 

It’s true though, she is the definition of extra 

On 10/29/2017 at 7:30 AM, Nikki said:

like some whitney but she said she'd drown her kids if they would be like M.. 

The irony 

Well at least M didn't teach Lola to be a drug addict.

Anyone remember when Whitney bumped into Madonna at some awards show and asked how she was doing, and her reply was "Obviously better than you are". :lmao:

Whatever it was, Whitney did come to respect M a lot in the end. Wasn't one of the last known footage of Nippy dancing and cheering on M's Superbowl performance? Nippy also defended M at one point when an interviewer was clearly trying to get her to say something shady about her in the late 90's. 

24 minutes ago, Crux said:

Anyone remember when Whitney bumped into Madonna at some awards show and asked how she was doing, and her reply was "Obviously better than you are". :lmao:

yes, or was it something like, How have you been? And Whitneys reply was on the charts and you? :lmao:

maybe that's an urban myth though

2 hours ago, Crux said:

I knew that Pariah said something like that but I think it's a totally made up story.

On 05/11/2017 at 8:04 PM, Rebel Saviour said:

I knew that Pariah said something like that but I think it's a totally made up story.

Mariah didn't say it, Whitney did. I read the interview.

And yes, it sounds exactly like something bold, bitchin', hilarious Madonna of old would say before Kabbolox and all that shit took hold.

40 minutes ago, Kim said:

Mariah didn't say it, Whitney did. I read the interview.

And yes, it sounds exactly like something bold, bitchin', hilarious Madonna of old would say before Kabbolox and all that shit took hold.

I miss that M, we need her now more than ever :(

Sign in to follow this