MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
acko

Girlie Show Philly Special

Okay I'm calling The Police right now!!! I need this entire recording, WHERE IS IT???

OMG and that crowd

I'm obsessed with Philly right now. (since I was 4)

omg!!!!!

First time I see this. Ok, I think it's about time we decide if BAT or GS is her best tour ever.  I can't handle it anymore. 

Oh my God, the ROAR of that crowd. I’d die for a bootleg of the full audio.

BAT, TGS and DWT are the holy trinity of touring.

My favorite tour ever!

It has a certain magic that’s different from the other tours that I can’t quite explain.

For such a dark period in her career, she just radiates pure joy throughout this tour! 

I would love to see each stop in its entirety.

11 hours ago, Gus said:

Here's a 4G bootleg of this show, haven't been able to download it yet, in case anyone wants it:

https://mega.nz/#F!Id9UTRaR!4DKLFuUAExHl1wXlSvzj9g

How do l download for mac?

12 hours ago, LHakaLH said:

It's the only link i found, sorry!

On ‎28‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:56 AM, Gus said:

Here's a 4G bootleg of this show, haven't been able to download it yet, in case anyone wants it:

https://mega.nz/#F!Id9UTRaR!4DKLFuUAExHl1wXlSvzj9g

It's a rip of the DVD.

Edit:

Correction. It's a recording from the concert LCD, not even the stage :manson: It's a rip from a blurry VHS with plenty of noise, recorded by someone sitting near to the LCD.

21 hours ago, LHakaLH said:

Use Megasync.

5 hours ago, Kilt said:

Thank u so much! I can't download that damn link...

On 28/10/2017 at 3:49 AM, ctg12 said:

My favorite tour ever!

It has a certain magic that’s different from the other tours that I can’t quite explain.

For such a dark period in her career, she just radiates pure joy throughout this tour! 

I would love to see each stop in its entirety.

Yes, I don't know why but this is the tour where she seems most to be relaxed. Maybe it was a bit concious, being the press so hard on her? Being her ultimate "fuck you, I'm here?". 

And yes, the pure trilogy for me is BAT/GS/DWT. I have never, ever, watched live or in dvd any other tour that can touch just a tiny bit the fabulousness of those tours :wow:

On 28.10.2017 at 12:36 AM, material_boy said:

Oh my God, the ROAR of that crowd. I’d die for a bootleg of the full audio.

BAT, TGS and DWT are the holy trinity of touring.

Yessss!!!!

6 hours ago, karbatal said:

Yes, I don't know why but this is the tour where she seems most to be relaxed. Maybe it was a bit concious, being the press so hard on her? Being her ultimate "fuck you, I'm here?". 

And yes, the pure trilogy for me is BAT/GS/DWT. I have never, ever, watched live or in dvd any other tour that can touch just a tiny bit the fabulousness of those tours :wow:

Triple yessss!!!!!!!

Those videos are incredible. It sounds like a 60s Beatles audience... you can hardly hear the music :lmao:

With BAT GS DWT she reached her zenith as an ARTISTE.

Confessions was SUPERB too I think I have it as a less great concert because of the DVD. If we had had THE REAL version in DVD, i'm sure it would be up there with those other three. 

Those 4 tours, along with the Virgin Tour (for other reasons, more connected with the empowering energy) are the only ones I revisit periodically. If the RH Tour had been recorded as the DWT, I'm sure it could be with that group too. 

This was my first concert.  My seats were mid level, slightly to the right of the stage.  I remember not being able to hear most of the concert over the screaming.  :lol: It was magical.

On 10/30/2017 at 4:54 AM, karbatal said:

Confessions was SUPERB too I think I have it as a less great concert because of the DVD. If we had had THE REAL version in DVD, i'm sure it would be up there with those other three. 

Those 4 tours, along with the Virgin Tour (for other reasons, more connected with the empowering energy) are the only ones I revisit periodically. If the RH Tour had been recorded as the DWT, I'm sure it could be with that group too. 

Confessions DVD wasn't great, agreed -- but it's the karaoke band Stuart was leading on that tour that really holds Confessions back from the Big Three. Isn't there even a behind the scene clip of M calling Stuart out for not playing live? "I have to sing live but you don't play live? That's not fair!" or something like that?

4 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

Sorry but I'm so over DWT :nocomment:

Oh, Suedehead, no. No no no.

I'm not even mad. Just disappointed.

Edited by material_boy