MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DitaDolla

Why do I get chills when I watch this....over and over again.

Perfection giphy.gif Takes my breath away always!

I miss this tour so much! giphy.gif

Her vocals

Flawless Yitzhak Sinwani and his vocals too

This is really art, through the music, through the visual, through the dance giphy.gif

same. I know there's haters but I LOVE isaac, and the guy's voice is amazing. the music itself is beautiful and M's voice sounds fantastic. it came from the same section of another highlight (if not THE highlight from the night) live to tell. 

A highlight from Confessions Tour.

43 minutes ago, Nikki said:

same. I know there's haters but I LOVE isaac, and the guy's voice is amazing. the music itself is beautiful and M's voice sounds fantastic. it came from the same section of another highlight (if not THE highlight from the night) live to tell. 

31 minutes ago, Jairo said:

A highlight from Confessions Tour.

I love people with taste tumblr_ol5a9u7sXU1qj28qwo3_r2_250.gif

6 hours ago, Nikki said:

Agree with your comments.

Wish Madonna would incorporate more middle eastern sounds in future music. Would be really interesting for sure. 

6 hours ago, Nick said:

Wish Madonna would incorporate more middle eastern sounds in future music. Would be really interesting for sure. 

Yesssss please :drama:

13 hours ago, Nick said:

The middle eastern soun during EROTICA is amazing (same for The Beast Within Intro).

I don't know if that's middle eastern, but sounds cool.

Guest cailohfornia

Yes this performance is queen.

Middle Eastern influenced sound/vocals + Madonna = PARFACTION

(hello "Erotica" "Bedtime Story" "Skin" "Isaac" and "Body Shop")

Madonna sampling this is the closest thing to a mainstream Catholicism + Islam marriage. Love that.

Also, the influence this may have had on her vocal style is amazing. 

It was beautiful. Isaac's voice is so haunting. I loved the duet for Paradise. For me it's the most beautiful moment of the tour. 

I love that there's a thread for this performance/song. I feel both get COMPLETELY overlooked and neglected by fans. It's an exquisite song and a breathtaking performance that really kind of bridges the show in my opinion. 

I think people look at it like a poor mans Frozen, but the galloping beat is hypnotizing and the lyrics are haunting. One of the highlights from the album.  

On 10/27/2017 at 10:17 PM, KalamazooJay said:

I think people look at it like a poor mans Frozen, but the galloping beat is hypnotizing and the lyrics are haunting. One of the highlights from the album.  

I still think think it's weird to have this song called "Isaac" just because it's the name of the male singer :lol: But it worked, so whatever I guess.

How could I forgot she sang that gem on tour? :inlove:

13 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I still think think it's weird to have this song called "Isaac" just because it's the name of the male singer :lol: But it worked, so whatever I guess.

Mind blown. 

Bad Madonna fan here. I NEVER KNEW THIS. 

I guess Isaac, being a prophet, would sound inspiring to Madonna. Has the man be named Boris or something like that surely it would nt  be the name of the song :lol: