MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

The CAMPAIGN & PETITION for a 20th anniversary RAY OF LIGHT deluxe release #ROL20deluxe

On 11/14/2017 at 11:03 AM, Nick said:

Bowie has a major exhibit coming up at Brooklyn museum in 2018.:inlove: The exhibition supposedly contains over 400 objects from his from his personal archives.....

Hope that in the future we have something similar from Madonna. Would like to see how she would present her personal archives instead of allowing others do it after she’s gone.

Same!!! Like Bjork’s exhibit...is Love one of Madonna chronicles of each album and outfits on display and a room with all her videos playing ...ugh! I would die!!! 

2 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

"He really hates those icy strings" 

God, I can't STAND HIM

The. Fucking. Worst. Can you imagine if he was around in 1989? He would have tried to ax the fucking choir on LAP. 

I’ve decided to celebrate Ray of Light by buying all the singles from that era on 12”. Looking forward to discovering all those remixes.

Guys, I'd like to take this moment to ask that we all give each other a collective pat on the back! Due to our immense efforts, our lobbying, our petition, our social media pressure, our collective VOICE as fans of the most successful female recording artist of all time aka The Queen of Pop, AND as fans of an album widely considered a modern masterpiece, we are FINALLY able to order online or go out and buy in a few days, a brand new...

FUCK ALL !!!!

Good old Madonna fans...

We can re-open this thread in 5 years time for the 25th.